Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kalashnikovs

Originally posted by RiflemanLizard View Post
    Thanks Coski. You did a really good job on the chop down, mucker. I was impressed when I took the muzzle brake off.

Not on this one, JJ. I've got AK variants coming out the wazoo and this the only half tacti-cool one among them. The rest are all AKM Ruski and Rommi variants.
    I could be tempted by a Tula factory gas block rail and tiny red dot. That would be weirdly excellent with the extra short barrel.
    As much as I'd like to take credit for the cut down, I only commissioned it. Heinz on here did the job. Very good at what he does!

I have the original we pmc gas tube rail lying here in my cupboard if that's what you're after.

Comment

Mighty kind of you but no need mate. I really like the vented upper too. Really gives a wicked edge.

Comment

Hehe they do indeed. Bloody hard to find nowadays! But every AK needs one.

Comment

SORRY FOR THE IMAGE RAPE FIRST OF ALL!

After selling a few guns I made a new addition to the mix
          A LCT TX-M - All steel and alloy tactical gloryness (and a bit of a bastardisation of the original).

QD Sling Points and BORING AR Stock

A RIS Rail that will take a finger off it's so sharp!

Boring AR Flash-hider

Sexy steel

AND THEN, I got tinkering after a couple of hours!

LCT Magwells, X47 Mag Release and Hephaestus Tactical Fire Selector (Type A)

Magpul MOE Stock with LaRue RISR

Madbull JP Rifles Flash-hider - Refinished with aid of a Blowtorch, some Engine Oil and Wet and Dry paper

And after I sold my shorty, custom painted AK, I had to fill the gap...with the antitheses of my LCT

G&G AIMS - All Steel and Wood Goodness
          Came up, UNUSED, at a price I'd be daft to leave and I've been wanting a wood AK for a while now!

Hope you enjoy

Comment

Get that magpul off that AK! Needs a nice Israeli FAB stock. Other than that, lovely!

Comment

If I liked the FAB stocks, I would matey

The MOE with the RISR puts the sights in the right place as soon as you cheek it so it's good It was also going to be the "Gucci" AK and Gucci and Magpul seem to be best buddies at the mo :P

Comment

Love the Romanian jobbie!!

Comment

I miss my aims sold it on here a few years ago & Low & behold saw it at GZW last year with its new owner. made me want another
                  'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Nice Romanian AIMs MAD MATT. I don't skirmish, but if I did it would be AK all the way baby. Your tactical modern one looks good too but the wood and metal gives me the goosies.

Richie.

Comment

Cheers guys

Very happy with them! Rewired the AIMS to Deans so I heard it fire for the first time yesterday, sexy ROF :D
                      Need to wait until I get my order in from *elsewhere* so I can rewire the LCT to Deans too

Spent a little time lastnight with the new fire selector on the LCT too - was somewhat disapointed with the thick painted finish so the blowtorch and oil came out again :D

Will put some good pics up on Friday/Saturday of the new work - Leave house in the dark and come back in the dark at the moment

Comment

She's finally here!
                        After waiting 4 months... 4 BLOODY MONTHS for customs and the police to clear my gun its now with me.

Daytona / TNK gun AK Gen.4 in a LCT AK-105

Apologies for the awful pictures - I'll be taking some better ones at the weeked in better light with a good camera.

Comment

As promised - better pics:

Added Aimpoint T1 and Beta Project AK PMags with Ranger Plates.

Comment

Who wants some marmite for their toast this morning?

Comment

HIGH CAP!!!! EEEEEEWWWWW :P

Battleaxe stock is interesting

Comment

PKM > All

Now all I need is my fusion engine to arrive and I can go mow down some capitalist pig dogs.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X