Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Re: Kalashnikovs

Take that RIS off that PKM!

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
        Take that RIS off that PKM!
        Your comment would be considered if I based my gear on Soviet Forces... But alas I do not. Plus many divisions within ODON and FSB have recently agreed sponsorship deals with Zenitco so we'll see pictures of MVD using them soon.

You also need to understand that it weighs 8kg and is (near enough) permanently attached to myself via the airline. The grip that is attached to the Zenitco RIS makes holding, aiming and shooting much easier.

It'll most likely become a PKP next year anyway.

Comment

Recent one of my LCT AKM (V.2009) in OD Furniture. - not really a fan so it's back to wood!

Comment

I like basic stuff.
            My lct akms, mostly weathered through use.

Comment

Just bought some bling for my baby, I really can't decide whether I like the shroud on it or not.

That's is a genuine Kobra btw. Would a BB be able to shatter the lense on a real one?
              - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Having taken my fair share of BB's into a real Kobra lens, I assure you, it will not shatter.

Also, Zenitco are awesome. I'm going to go down to their main office in Moscow sometime next week and pitch the idea of an airsoft-based PTS line, now that their products are being cloned. Their sales rep seemed to like the idea.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

It's Russian, I suppose I really shouldn't need to have asked that.

We definitely need more Eastern Bloc airsoft gear, especially their modern stuff, why M4s have been churned out in the number they are and gorgeous kit like the AN94 and PP2000 are ignored is beyond me.

Comment

An airsoft PP-2000 would rock so much.

Would definitely want to pick one up after seeing it in real life.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Nice stuff Olphy. It's really great to see genuine sights being used by airsofters since the replica stuff is neither good nor cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
                        We definitely need more Eastern Bloc airsoft gear, especially their modern stuff, why M4s have been churned out in the number they are and gorgeous kit like the AN94 and PP2000 are ignored is beyond me.
                        My vote would be for this baby

ASh-12, a lovely gun for shooting those rebellious Chechens. Coincidentally it also looks the dogs bollocks. I'd wack a fusion engine in it as well.

Comment

A little bit more modern if needed

Comment

Originally posted by Kaz View Post
                            Nice stuff Olphy. It's really great to see genuine sights being used by airsofters since the replica stuff is neither good nor cheap.
                            I'd agree, the clone Kobras are pretty woeful from what I have seen and chances are you'd go through just as many of them for the same cost of one RS one. I would say the same with Eotechs too but my Element is okay for what I want it for.

Originally posted by RedHawk View Post
                            My vote would be for this baby

ASh-12, a lovely gun for shooting those rebellious Chechens. Coincidentally it also looks the dogs bollocks. I'd wack a fusion engine in it as well.
                            I always wondered what the bastard child of an SA80 and a Steyr AUG would look like. That looks savage.

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
                              I always wondered what the bastard child of an SA80 and a Steyr AUG would look like. That looks savage.
                              I wouldn't say it's that but I do love how awesome it looks. The muzzle break looks like it's designed for sodomizing non-compliants too.

From the World-guns.ru description, it's designed to minismise collateral damage by firing a 12.7x55mm "bullet":

Why shoot someone when they can explode instead?

Comment

I have this unknown make AK no brandings anywhere on it apart from a single made in china marking on the body. The only other thing interesting about it is the metal on the fire selector, font sights and the top part of the upper receiver have a strange metallic purple colour. I'm not a particular fan of non wood AK's but this one is growing on me.
                                20131218_142413.jpg20131218_142358.jpg
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X