Hi.Capa's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hi.Capa's

A note to anybody interested, I will be selling my Hi Capa in the very near future. Incomplete but maybe somebody will want parts or to finish it. Either way keep an eye out for a for sale thread soon

Loving that Capa Tobi, very tasteful!
    King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
    https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
    www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Yeah I wanted to go gold for the hammer but it wasn't in stock anywhere or at least the HK shops I use and trust.
      "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
      Life in the fast lane........
      sigpic

Comment

Hi Capa for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...apa-plus-Parts

Big-Chris, Just seen your Brazos Custom on here, LOVE IT!
        Last edited by crasstoe; 3 March, 2012, 19:14.
        King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
        https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

my new creation

Comment

Oh now that is gorgeous Heroshark! Just wow!!

Comment

• Here's my current.

Though I'm moving away from the hicapa scene so its up for grabs....

Sent from my God Like Device using TapaTalk

Comment

Comment

now more of a double stack 1911 than a high capa

Comment

So i bought a cheap WE 5.1 which was 2 tone, i bought this to mess around with and practice fixing it up,

Got fed up with trying to take the blue paint off so i took a dremel to the slide, with a little more practice i could possibly get a neater result. I just did random patterns my kids drew on the slide

it needs the right thumbgaurd, any body know a cheap one for sale.

AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Beef thats lovely mate, well done

Comment

Beef if you have a bench grinder you can buy a cheap polishing kit and get that slide up to almost a mirror finish or a bit more sheen then that also you get them polishing kits for the dremmel too when you use wax`y polish

It`s looking really good but with a bit more of a polish it could really look that little extra bit special.
                        sigpic
                        Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

that is mint ben!! i fancy that kinda set up. love the mag capacity of the high capa's but miss my old 1911 ever so much lol

Comment

• Thanks man. An MEU slide is on the way as the sights are a little too small compared to the mag well.

It is very nice an the smaller slide is nice and does speed it up slightly. It also racks a lot smoother with a small 1911 slide

Here are the other pictures:

Comment

Finally i manage to get a hold of the perfect silencer for my hi capa!!!
                              Next up is a holo sight so i can start using this as a primary stealth weapon.
                              (Also the ~£90 i used to do this probably was not worth it for the sound difference, its still as loud as any other GBB due to the sound being caused by the blow back. But for aesthetics its sure worth it.)

Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                              Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

My Kimbercapa with a new frame fitted, the new nineball long dustcover version.

Also as of late fitted an AS hammer and a new trigger to a short pull type. Clipped 2 coils off the 150% recoil spring to speed the cycle up slightly and shortened the throw by 2mm, not enough to stop the slide lock, but enough to shave miliseconds of the cycle time. Also acts as a buffer.
                                Also had a powerup bulb fitted.
                                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                                Working...
                                X