• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hi.Capa's

wow seansamurai so nice

Comment

Thought so myself, I wasnt sure if it was gonna look ok on that slide, the picture I saw was with a stock TM slide and it looked ok but the silver and black combo I think works well together.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

yeh the black grooves in the slide work so well, i am jealous haha

Comment

Hi all really need some help with a recently purchased hicapa dragon. I bought it on here used section and the outer barel is moving all over the place not enough to fall out but a good 10mm or so and I don't k ow what is wrong with it hoPing that some one who already owns 1 may be able to shed some light on it

Comment

Is the guide spring in place right?

Comment

do love a nice old hicapa

Comment

IMAG0354.jpgIMAG0355.jpgIMAG0356.jpg

my new TM hi capa 4.3 with full metal top slide, outer barrel and extended inner barrel, green optic sights.

things to do:
                get a new grip
                polish top slide
                thread the end of the outer barrel to attach a compensator
                Last edited by killabeanz; 27 April, 2012, 15:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                  So i bought a cheap WE 5.1 which was 2 tone, i bought this to mess around with and practice fixing it up,

Got fed up with trying to take the blue paint off so i took a dremel to the slide, with a little more practice i could possibly get a neater result. I just did random patterns my kids drew on the slide

it needs the right thumbgaurd, any body know a cheap one for sale.

Adding to this i have its twin from another mother,
                  Another perfectly good hi capa ruined some may say, but hell I like it

AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

It`s a god dam tiki hi capa lol

Oh beef did you ever get a polisher for your dremel ?

How does everyone find the blowback on a we hi capa compaired to say a WA or TM or even the kjw co2 ones ?

I`ve always found that WA magna`s had the best blow back action but the newer co2 kjw do kick a hell of a lot more then anything else I`ve shot in airsoft bar maybe the odd gbbr
                    sigpic
                    Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

I am waiting for a WE Baby Hi Capa, does anyone know what to expect for FPS on their little beats???

Thanx

DB

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
                        It`s a god dam tiki hi capa lol

Oh beef did you ever get a polisher for your dremel ?

How does everyone find the blowback on a we hi capa compaired to say a WA or TM or even the kjw co2 ones ?

I`ve always found that WA magna`s had the best blow back action but the newer co2 kjw do kick a hell of a lot more then anything else I`ve shot in airsoft bar maybe the odd gbbr
                        my friend just bought a kjw co2 version, i will give that a try when i see him next although he was saying pretty much the same as you, it kicks like a mule.
                        AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

I had a kjw kp-06 and I that kicked pretty dam hard but it ended up braking so I got the new kp-08 and dam

That thing kicks really hard I mean you have to hold the bottom of the co2 mag because if you have a fresh bulb and a good seal the mag will kick out the 1st 2 or 3 shots then it settles down but I do have upgraded gas routers and stuff on my mags.

Yeah they kick like no other airsoft pistol maybe the new Inokatsu 1911`s will kick as hard but they use kjw 1911 co2 mags I heard somewhere

Anyway my kjw kp-06 did break a few times but maybe it was just a bad apple my kjw kp-08 works really well but if I use the hi flow green gas mag I have sooner or later it fails to shoot but it never messes up on co2 its a bit strange but it works so well on co2 anyway

A baby hi capa you should get around 280fps if you use a full size mag you might get 300fps it may ever break 320 with high flow valves and a good gas seal

I`d use .25`s or .30`s to make up for the short barrel you should still be able to get decent range and grouping out of it then maybe even go with .40`s
                          sigpic
                          Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Than for the advice TheKon.

DB

Comment

Do you know anywhere that does replacement grips for the Baby Hi's, can they take standard 1911 grips?

DB

Comment

Ha ha thanx mate... I'll see why I can find.

DB

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                                Working...
                                X