Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hi.Capa's

Originally posted by omnomnom View Post
    Yes, but that is a real Glock. Not a toy gun, or a made up, fancy target pistol either.

Just my useless input. Back to your cat-calling girls.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

I love this guy. "And, as always, have nice day!"

Comment

Can we put the handbags down and get back on topic? We're not here to discuss Real Steal are we?!
        King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
        https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Originally posted by crasstoe View Post
          Can we put the handbags down and get back on topic? We're not here to discuss Real Steal are we?!
          My "best shot" in airsoft was with my old TM 4.3. Bog standard & I got a single round head shot at about 30m's-ish (I have no idea of actual range, just a guesstimation, but was definitely around that figure).
          Game started, all I had was the 4.3, walked forward for a bit saw 2 opponents running - gaining ground - over to the right. I followed them with the pistol until they went to ground.
          I sat there for a bit until I noticed they'd gotten back up & had started stalking forward (Not towards me, from my left to right). I immediately recognised them as one of my chums & his son, could barely see "wee-man" so decided to stick with the father. Far too much shrubbery was between us for me to get a single decent shot & knowing I was lacking firep *I just sneezed spit all over my keyboard *...ower, I thought it''d be best to bide my time. I looked along their potential route & low and behold, a tiny gap in the shrubbery about 5" in diameter. I had time so I lined the sights & waited for him to wander into the "killing field". He did so & recieved a single *BLOP*. The bb flew straight as a die & slapped off his forehead
          "HIT!, Nice shot" comes a thick Norfolk accent & I do a tactical, silent mini jig to celebrate :D

So, moral of the story? TM Hi-Capa's rock!
          Originally posted by The Laughing Man
          Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

finally finished my tm hicapa "brazos custom" 5.1

the new parts are as follows.
            pdi 6.01 tightbore barrel
            firefly purple hop rubber
            lee's laser cut mag shims x2
            firefly purple gas routers x2
            davidson "brazos custom ported slide"
            pdi 150% recoil and hammer spring set
            tanio koba tactical grip set.

let me know what you all think guys.

thanks go to ben for all advice and to all you other boys who made me want to build my own.

Comment

Very nice. The recoil springs make a big improvement?
              www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

yes buddy it sure does. it cycles very sharp

Comment

Does anyone else here use the short cycle springs on there .45`s or am I the only one ?

Down side is your slide won`t lock back anymore.
                  sigpic
                  Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

What is the benefit of a short cycle spring buddy? I've never heard of them but I'm not really up on my pistols

Comment

It means your slide only go`s back far enough to load in a bb and cock the hammer you get a faster cycle and a stronger return it means you can double tap a lot faster, the bad point is that the slide can no longer lock back when the mag is empty so you have to keep count of how many you let go.
                      sigpic
                      Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Originally posted by big-chris View Post
                        finally finished my tm hicapa "brazos custom" 5.1

the new parts are as follows.
                        pdi 6.01 tightbore barrel
                        firefly purple hop rubber
                        lee's laser cut mag shims x2
                        firefly purple gas routers x2
                        davidson "brazos custom ported slide"
                        pdi 150% recoil and hammer spring set
                        tanio koba tactical grip set.

let me know what you all think guys.

thanks go to ben for all advice and to all you other boys who made me want to build my own.
                        Sexy, need a firefly hop rubber though, the groupings is unreal when its bedded in and setup.
                        section 24 of the 1968 Act
                        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
                          It means your slide only go`s back far enough to load in a bb and cock the hammer you get a faster cycle and a stronger return it means you can double tap a lot faster, the bad point is that the slide can no longer lock back when the mag is empty so you have to keep count of how many you let go.

Doesn't the TM Hi-cappa 'Xtreme' have this function? Wasn't because of a spring though, just had a screw under the slide release lever IIRC...
                          Originally posted by The Laughing Man
                          Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Millzy View Post
                            Doesn't the TM Hi-cappa 'Xtreme' have this function? Wasn't because of a spring though, just had a screw under the slide release lever IIRC...
                            The extreme does have a short throw kit already, all it is is a couple of shims on the recoil rod, just allows faster cycling and also drops the kick generated to make it more stable, its a major upgrade for ISPC pistols.
                            section 24 of the 1968 Act
                            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

• So you can create a full auto hi caps jut by massively short stroking the recoil spring?

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                                So you can create a full auto hi caps jut by massively short stroking the recoil spring?
                                The hammer will still lock back unless you modify the hammer lock as well, so in short, no.
                                www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                                Working...
                                X