Collapse

Hi.Capa's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just full auto I think. To be honest, you could just get a normal hi capa, an put the hammer sear in wrong together it working full auto! Only 1 trigger pull per mag though!

Mines now leaving me. Heroshark is the new owner of mine!

Comment

• Re: Hi.Capa's

yes 100% they are full auto only
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
        Just full auto I think. To be honest, you could just get a normal hi capa, an put the hammer sear in wrong together it working full auto! Only 1 trigger pull per mag though!

Mines now leaving me. Heroshark is the new owner of mine!
        Traitor. :D

Go on, run off with your new squariest of square gun pals, go on off you toddle.:D
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

• Lol. No love for veterans? Sad times! I shall have to spam the flock thread plenty!

Comment

Didnt David Beckham think that when he moved to the States about his old team?
            :D

Never been taken with the block, its kinda too square for my liking.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
              Didnt David Beckham think that when he moved to the States about his old team?
              :D

Never been taken with the block, its kinda too square for my liking.
              Hahaha! He did.

And my god damned iPhone keeps correcting Glock to flock. An entire thread on what I was getting and it still hasnt learnt it. It better not be a sign...

Dont worry, If Im ever rolling in the money, I shall return.

I can still post fanboy comments regarding yours!

Comment

that was a real nice hi-capa you had ben! really oozed class! ive had a few hicapas in the 4years ive been airsofting but always got rid for 1911's! i wish i still had my old 4.3! loving the davidson custom range atm!

and yes sean yours is a stunner also!lol i didnt want you thinking youd been forgotten about
                Last edited by big-chris; 21 July, 2011, 00:32. Reason: i forgot about sean!lol

Comment

• Originally posted by big-chris View Post
                  that was a real nice hi-capa you had ben! really oozed class! ive had a few hicapas in the 4years ive been airsofting but always got rid for 1911's! i wish i still had my old 4.3! loving the davidson custom range atm!

and yes sean yours is a stunner also!lol i didnt want you thinking youd been forgotten about
                  Thank you very much chap as I said, it's Herosharks now so hopefully it will receive even more love!

Comment

Not really the place where I should post but it is where I will more likely have my answers.

Just have my Hi-capa 4.3 yesterday and have also buy this flashlight:
                    http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=4740
                    Does one of you already used it? Because it is very difficult to fit, the rail of the hi-capa seems to thick.

Also which holster I can use?
                    If you don't know, Ask. I you know, Share.

Comment

If you don't know, Ask. I you know, Share.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                        Now I had a taclight arrive for my hicapa, but I am thinking of changing it for an M6 style taclight as I dont like the tail on this one.
                        M6 would be a lot nicer. You can get them with the lasers built in too, I used to have a chinese replica which was excellent!
                        King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Originally posted by curef99 View Post
                          dude666, do you have an holster to go with it?
                          Yes I use a viper holster designed for lasers and torches, avalible from zeroone. Nice and fast draw as well ask LT Purcy
                          sigpic
                          Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                            Thank you very much chap as I said, it's Herosharks now so hopefully it will receive even more love!
                            I can't wait for all your glock threads. Indeed replaced the terrible piston lid. Put in the standard springs back in. Sharpend the sear .Reshaped the trigger guard. Cut the end of the rail off. Added my litte shark .And a new hop n tb barrel on the way. Pics are a bit gash ,as I don't have a decent camera any more, but you get the idea.

Comment

^^ bang tidy, nice mate

Comment

A small update, new slide & Barrel;

Now for a rear sight cover and the red dot!
                                King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                                www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                                Working...
                                X