Pictures of your Glocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of your Glocks!

This seems to be the best place to ask this, but is there a size difference between the standard TM Glock 17 and the Glock 17 Custom? I've heard that the standard 17 doesn't fit Serpa's but the Custom does?!

Main reason for asking is I really like the Level II Duty Serpa (over the CQC model) and now that Blackhawk have a duty belt loop which drops the holster down slightly, I think this has tipped it for me over the IMI. I'm planning on attaching my holster to a molle duty belt, but don't want it sat straight on my hip, want a slight drop (but without the need to go for a thigh rig, I just can't use them).

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainHighside View Post
      When it was on mine
      Is that a tracer unit? Did the gun shoot reliably with it on there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie C View Post
        This seems to be the best place to ask this, but is there a size difference between the standard TM Glock 17 and the Glock 17 Custom? I've heard that the standard 17 doesn't fit Serpa's but the Custom does?!

Main reason for asking is I really like the Level II Duty Serpa (over the CQC model) and now that Blackhawk have a duty belt loop which drops the holster down slightly, I think this has tipped it for me over the IMI. I'm planning on attaching my holster to a molle duty belt, but don't want it sat straight on my hip, want a slight drop (but without the need to go for a thigh rig, I just can't use them).
        Pretty sure they are exactly the same. Go KWA/KSC if you would like RS dimensions. My KWA glock couldn't fit any better in my serpa if it tried. A PGC top slide and you have one damn fine damn reliable pistol.
        “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

If I remember rightly my Glock 17 Custom wouldn't fit into a Blackhawk! Serpa holster due to the thumb rest fouling with the holster. I had to remove it for it to fit. Other than a few cosmetic differences, the dimensions of the base gun are exactly the same as a standard TM Glock 17.

Comment

TM glock 17 custom with genuine Streamlight TLR-1.
            > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
              Pretty sure they are exactly the same. Go KWA/KSC if you would like RS dimensions. My KWA glock couldn't fit any better in my serpa if it tried. A PGC top slide and you have one damn fine damn reliable pistol.
              Cheers for that. I have a KWA G19, which is great, but want to get a G17 and do some pimping. My searching has mainly pointed me towards the TM.

Comment

• TM glocks are easier to find stuff for. However there are plenty of aftermarket parts available for the KWA/KSC.
                “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
                  TM glocks are easier to find stuff for. However there are plenty of aftermarket parts available for the KWA/KSC.
                  Really? I can't seem to find anything decent for a KWA. Could you PM me some links to any places that you know of?

Comment

Well what specifically are you looking for?

Most of the parts that aren't made for KWA/KSC glocks externally can be replaced with RS parts (slide stops, slide releases, mag releases, sights, thumbrests, mag baseplates, magwells, recoil buffers, spring guides, cocking handles, red dot mounts and potentially pins/triggers (something I will be investigating when I have a job that pays enough to make buying an RS trigger/pin set justifiable, IE september))

Yeah it's more expensive but it a) looks better, b) feels better and c) lasts longer :P

Drake - that is absolutely gorgeous. I've got a new torch on the way for mine, when it arrives I'll pop some pics up with a silencer and torch.

At this point I'm pretty tired of having a fragile select fire pistol that is running on 8 year old internals that are pretty damn knackered, I'm planning (probably next year knowing the rate I get things done) on buying a G17 and transferring all the upgrades across to it and then selling the G18 with all the upgrades that are select fire specific... I'll see how it performs this summer/next winter on CO2 mags.
                    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

a question about compatibility: is there any difference in the tm g17 and 18 lowers?
                      "They've got us surrounded again the poor bastards"
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
                          Is that a tracer unit? Did the gun shoot reliably with it on there?
                          Single shot was fine, Its a asg tracer which is too slow for full auto, so i tryed the gemtec that is 35 bb/s but thats too heavy and does slow it down. But i mainly ran it on the G17 with no issues!!
                          . . . . . . . . . GET SOME!!! . . . . . . . .
                          TM P90/ G&G M4 CHOINE (WHITE M4 INNIT!) / KSC G18C / TM G17 / WE G18C / WE 1911 MEHICO DRUGLORD

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
                            Well what specifically are you looking for?

Most of the parts that aren't made for KWA/KSC glocks externally can be replaced with RS parts (slide stops, slide releases, mag releases, sights, thumbrests, mag baseplates, magwells, recoil buffers, spring guides, cocking handles, red dot mounts and potentially pins/triggers (something I will be investigating when I have a job that pays enough to make buying an RS trigger/pin set justifiable, IE september))

Yeah it's more expensive but it a) looks better, b) feels better and c) lasts longer :P

Drake - that is absolutely gorgeous. I've got a new torch on the way for mine, when it arrives I'll pop some pics up with a silencer and torch.

At this point I'm pretty tired of having a fragile select fire pistol that is running on 8 year old internals that are pretty damn knackered, I'm planning (probably next year knowing the rate I get things done) on buying a G17 and transferring all the upgrades across to it and then selling the G18 with all the upgrades that are select fire specific... I'll see how it performs this summer/next winter on CO2 mags.
                            Thanks for the info. I'm looking specifically to upgrade for durability. Want my Glock to last. But also look good. The main thing I can't seem to be able to find is a decent slide... I can find them for TM (although they always seem to be out of stock).

Comment

This is my glock,

Glock19 polished barrel
                              Hand made leather holster,image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Comment

That is a gorgeous holster! You make it yourself?
                                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jackypoos Male, Student, Jolly. Find out more about Jackypoos
                                Working...
                                X