• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of your Glocks!

My KSC Glock19.

TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Totally got a shooter's design threaded barrel for KSC glocks off Captain Highside

With soundhog:

With M4 Flash-hider:

In operation:
      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

When it was on mine

. . . . . . . . . GET SOME!!! . . . . . . . .
        TM P90/ G&G M4 CHOINE (WHITE M4 INNIT!) / KSC G18C / TM G17 / WE G18C / WE 1911 MEHICO DRUGLORD

Comment

Just got my first Glock and i'm very impressed.

HPIM1387.jpgHPIM1390.jpg

Comment

Not as nice as some as the Glocks on here but my first.

KSC Glock 17
            PCG Metal Slide and Outer Barrel
            Guarder Mag Release
            RS Slide Catch
            RS Polymer Glock Sights

Was going to have a Pro Arms frame but decided against it (review in the forum review section if you're interested!)

sigpic

Comment

• Very very nice sonic, Pgc slides are gorgeous! Good to see you've gone RS for a few things, I need to get an RS slide release for mine! Need to get dome New baseplates for my mags, I sense an email order to rockyourglock coming up!

Sent from outer space

Comment

• Cheers Dave. The RS slide catch probably wasn't 100% messes art but the metal is slightly thicker than the KSC and the spring slightly stronger. Only mod I had to do was the file the hole so that the trigger assembly brass tube that holds the part in place fitted. The glock sights were more robust too.

FYI if anyone is considering this upgrade get the RS slide stop for 3-pin glock models.
                sigpic

Comment

• Messy art?? *nessesary*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                    Also, as I am nursing a small man-crush on Chris Costa at the moment, I've decided to see how just having a glow front sight works out at CQB this Sunday.
                    The glow front does work...bought a set of real steal tritium/truglo for my M&P ..the rear doesnt fit without some serious modding, but I have installed the front sight and it works well, I find I pick up the front sight very quickly
                    Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                    There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sonicninja View Post
                      Cheers Dave. The RS slide catch probably wasn't 100% messes art but the metal is slightly thicker than the KSC and the spring slightly stronger. Only mod I had to do was the file the hole so that the trigger assembly brass tube that holds the part in place fitted. The glock sights were more robust too.

FYI if anyone is considering this upgrade get the RS slide stop for 3-pin glock models.
                      Yeah, I thought about fitting an RS adjustable trigger and thought "why not just glue a bit of that brass insert into the trigger housing and run an RS slide stop and trigger?" If you fit hardened RS pins then you won't have an issue

Sent from outer space

Comment

Will the TM version Guns Modify trigger fit with a little modding into a KSC?
                        Really want one of those triggers in my life.

Comment

The salient arms ones? I honestly dont know, I reckon you'll have more luck an RS one - the bit that sticks out of the front of the marui trigger might mean it gets in the way.

Comment

I got this today, it's a MGC G17 Seidler, it was a limited edition back in 1992!
                            This one has a Systema metal slide, Carom outer barrel it's pretty nice and at a good condition considering the age

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                            WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Awesome - what's with the laser?

I assume this is an NBB model?

On another note, do you actually skirmish or do you just build/collect/sell incredibly rare/gorgeous pistols/asahi rifles? Your guns are awesome, but I've yet to see you show off something that I would dare skirmish :P

Comment

This is a GBB actually, it just works differently like the GBB's we know, the system was designed by Tanio Koba.

The laser... Is just a cheap laser that came with the gun, nothing special though.

I skirmish with some guns... I don't skirmish with all of course. I've skirmished the Asahi WA2K though(!) but I'll never take to the field the Asahi M40!
                                I'm mostly a collector these days, I like building guns and I don't have so much time for skirmishes, I usually play once or twice a month and that till lunch time!

I've never skirmished some pistols nor I ever will, but I use all of them from time to time at the back yard.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                                WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jackypoos Male, Student, Jolly. Find out more about Jackypoos
                                Working...
                                X