Pictures of your Systema PTW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of your Systema PTW

How are you finding the MDD hop? Im hearing there isn't much of a range improvement but the ability to change the hop with a mag on is well worth the £75.

Im on a standard 2012 barrel and hop not tack modded so probably will be an improvement in range for me anyway.
    Originally posted by B.E.N.
    Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

Originally posted by shooter1990 View Post
      i thought so but i was told that the barrel wont fit on to the CTW/PTW receivers
      It's a G&P URX and the barrel doesn't fit. either use the systema barrel or get a VANARAS one.
      Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

I noticed quite a nice improvement when i had it set up with my standard systema inner at my old cqbr length to be honest, not had a chance to test it with the 7.5 deepfire one yet though.

I was speaking to a guy that said he put the mdd on his 2012 barrel, but he kept getting issues with it feeding, not sure if anyone else has had the same problem though
        sigpic

Comment

There's a tiny wee lip inside that need filed down he might just need to do that or go further.

The 4th next month is my last game of the year i'll see if the superhop is out after crimbo and get that i think if not i'll take the risk with a MDD.
          Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

Just to correct you, it is an STTS MDD hop , MDD ones are quite rare.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevey293 View Post
              How are you finding the MDD hop? Im hearing there isn't much of a range improvement but the ability to change the hop with a mag on is well worth the £75.

Im on a standard 2012 barrel and hop not tack modded so probably will be an improvement in range for me anyway.
              The MDD hop provides a significant improvement in range, accuracy and consistency, over the standard 2012 hop/barrel combo - once bedded in.

Having said that, I don't rate unmodded Systema hops at all - but they are drastically improved by installing a bigger roller (like the 2012), gluing the roller and firming up or replacing the adjuster cushions.

But, in my experience, the MDD also performs better than modded Systema hops - though clearly, I've not been able to test every single instance. Different people do different mods.

My best modded Systema hop is a 2012 hop/barrel combo and the MDD is superior in range and accuracy, so far. Still testing

Comment

I finally finished the look I was going for. I got a Prime lower and Prime flat top upper...

But I decided to put it back to a more simple design... I really hate flat tops, so I put the Systema A2 upper back on and added a 4-position stock.

Comment

Colt lower looks mint and I like the slight mismatch in colour between upper and lower. Looks more 'drop in' and authentic.

Comment

One of my carbines has had a makeover:

Comment

I love that tube front end

Comment

Cheers dude It's light as hell, as well.

Comment

Mine and a mate's collection, we were getting ready tonight and found some time to take a picture or two

His is the M4A1 on the left, mine is the 416 on the right & the M4A1 upper in the middle
                          Can provide a full spec list if requested.

My apologies about the quality of the picture, I only had my iPhone to hand.

Comment

My MK18 set ups,

Instagram = No1jimmypie https://instagram.com/no1jimmypie/

Comment

Looks great with the elcan. Build them yourself?

Comment

Cheers, all the external mods and spare upper yeah, got a couple of CTW's to tinker with internally, this one runs like a champ so no need to mess about.
                                Instagram = No1jimmypie https://instagram.com/no1jimmypie/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Robrego Rob, 20 and live beyond the boundaries of civilization... Find out more about Robrego
                                Working...
                                X