Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of your Systema PTW

thank you.

they were really popular a while back looking at other picture threads but hardly used now I still love them. just a grip and a superhop and this is done. (then time to save up for another PTW)
    Originally posted by B.E.N.
    Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

thus far, still not finished!

added a prime LMT lower to match the RS upper. slight variation in colour, but i actually think it looks better. added an FCC moe grip, trigger guard and some RS Pmags converted.

“A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

That's absolutely gorgeous mate!

Comment

• Cheers mate nearly done now. Few things left and expect a zillion pictures put up!
          “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Mine mine mine mine mine
            G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

used to be yours yours yours yours

Comment

Should have some new photos of my beautiful soon! Getting an A1 Upper to play around with. Might go 'Brazilian'

Comment

Originally posted by mightyjebus View Post

hi mate just wondering what frond end is that on the 2ND rifle down please?

many thanks

shooter

Comment

That's a KAC SR16 URX rail buddy

Comment

i thought so but i was told that the barrel wont fit on to the CTW/PTW receivers

Comment

hopefully this isn't a stupid question, but does anyone know if and when a 2013 systema AR is coming out?

Comment

given the selling pitch for the 2012, they implied there will be no 2013....

SYSTEMA has refined its Professional Training Weapon (P.T.W) to debut the polished performance 2012 Final Evolution Version. Some of the changes
                          You can't really have anything AFTER a "Final evolution"..... as they are implying there is nothing more....

Comment

Originally posted by Hedegaard View Post
                            hopefully this isn't a stupid question, but does anyone know if and when a 2013 systema AR is coming out?
                            You'll be able to buy a 2012 model in 2013, just as you could buy a 2008 from 2008 to 2011 (inclusive).

Unlikely they'll release another model so soon.

There was speculation that the 2012 was the final model Systema was going to release before they moved onto a new platform...but then the released the Mad Max, so it could be a mistranslation.

Comment

They should make an ak and g36... Or they should buy a tack modded motor and do the same out the box then there wouldn't be as many haters out there.

As long as people keep buying them they'll keep making them all with tiny little changes to keep up the hype and so the gear whores want the latest one.

The madmax was a total waste of time it can only be used in a few countries and costs a effin fortune.
                              Originally posted by B.E.N.
                              Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

Pretty much finished as to how i want it now

Gave it a few internal parts too MDD Hop, Deep Fire 6.02 Inner, FCC 2.0 Motor

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Robrego Rob, 20 and live beyond the boundaries of civilization... Find out more about Robrego
                                Working...
                                X