Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IPSC

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
    Oi bruv I iz takin ofense from this like init, evry1 nows corsas are wat the hood rats ar ridin in now

So 4q

No bruv, itz da Citroen Saxo 4 da homies here innit
    Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
      Oi bruv I iz takin ofense from this like init, evry1 nows corsas are wat the hood rats ar ridin in now

So 4q

This beat it im afraid... excellence!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
        Im not totally sure what IPSC is, I read up on it and it looks pretty confusing with all the differant wieghts, grains, FPS and leagues, so Im not sure how it applies to airsoft, but it just seems to be an excuse to make guns look really daft.
        Why havnt you put your 5-7 this thread then?

This is also why you shouldnt realy be commenting if you dont know whats going on or your just going to talk GANSTA BLING INIT...
        Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
        I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhgy5fcQs4k
          some of you might have seen this. But these are beauties. Only problem with them, i believe, there are most likely to be all plastic. It make sense to reduce weight and recoil. But isn't it really becomes a toy-ish thing?? The gun i am holding is about the same weight as really gun, slightly light, maybe. but it produce the similar recoil effect of the really gun. Which means, an airsoft pistol works like a well sorted really competition pistol, only without all the rage and furry. I am not saying the gun is good in anyway. It is only my ideal. But I want it to be as realistic as possible, therefore, forget short stroke cycle, feather weight recoil. If it jumps, let it. When it is mastered, see who is the Champaign!

Comment

Why havnt you put your 5-7 this thread then?

Oooooh Shhhhnap

Comment

Originally posted by Paul55 View Post
              No bruv, itz da Citroen Saxo 4 da homies here innit
              Calm dwn posh boi, jus sayin all the plastik gangstas I now ridin corsas init
              Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Quickest way to get a thread cleaned Haha!
                Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Comment

Im never going to live that down am I? Lol... oh well.

Besides you dont have to understand the ins and outs of IPSC it to realise its fugly and looks like a B&Q hammer that someone dropped in paint :P I dont think it would look so bad if the red dot wasnt painted bright red as well.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9Zaz...eature=related

i was just browsing and found this. Know the old guy?? Tano Koba, I think, Koba twist berral!?? Koba GBB M4, The one with the rubber band!! I am impressed that way this old man handles a fire arm.

Comment

Nope your not! haha

I would never own one of these but iv got a lost love for them. I know how effective they can be in a CQB pistol event like the Mall.

Comment

Whatever colour is your own choice. Nobody is stopping you to pull an all black out of your holster. As long as it works. I just happen to like red.

Comment

Its not just the colour... its like when you see an M4 RIS covered in a billion accessories, its too much and ends up just looking... tacky for lack of a better word. Take off the silly magwell, the hideous front compensator and the red dot sight, and youd have a much nicer looking pistol

Comment

I just checked out the UK "Elite Team", they are based beyond BlackPool. Man, that is way too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
                              Its not just the colour... its like when you see an M4 RIS covered in a billion accessories, its too much and ends up just looking... tacky for lack of a better word. Take off the silly magwell, the hideous front compensator and the red dot sight, and youd have a much nicer looking pistol
                              This where you missing the point. I agree for an Airsoft pistol, an comp is a bit of an extra.However, Without the comp, where do i conceal my PDI 6.01 6inch inner barrel!? The magwell, I bet with a magwell, your chance of feeding you mag into your fingers is greatly reduce. Up to the Red dot(I wish it was green, too be honest), it only provides a better field of vision, help you to acquire target faster, pull rounds down range more accurately.

These are all besides the point. The point is, in an competition environment, your wang every bit of kit that can help you to win.

Unlike an skirmish, your target is a round steel plate the size of an apple or cardboard waving like crazy, for better or worse, they are far more difficult to acquire.

We are only talking about two type of taste here. No one is forcing you to stay here and start an argument.

Comment

Im not trying to start an argument, you asked for "honest feedback" and Im giving you feedback.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

D.O.N.W. Find out more about D.O.N.W.
                                Working...
                                X