Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IPSC

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
    Theres one up north with mike but thats about it!
    Did it ever get off the ground only ever heard whispers about it?
    One of the shops had a screen that you shoot at but its gone...and pretty lame too!
    Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
    Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

cant find it..linky?

not sure bladerider its a proper team ..ask mike

Comment

Must have a look into that...

Metal slide and all! http://cgi.ebay.com/Western-Arms-Inf...#ht_500wt_1156

Comment

Cant import guns in from the US i dont think..or at least without great difficulity

Comment

I got a tanaka from the us but its a good while ago now. Oh yeah i forgot you have a load of RIF ownership stipulation bla bla bla. All we have here is a 330fps limit, although there is talks of banning personal imports.
            But as yet its not law and i cant see the government stop talking about the banks for the next decade to bring in new airsoft laws....every cloud huh :D

Comment

airsoft has been never been something government truly cared about, its when the mothers against guns n shit pops up then they are like

erghhhh these damn whores again..ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT...we will ban something..hmm airsoft that will do! HAPPY NOW!?

which was kinda obvious when the UKARA came into effect, so many loop holes you could stitch a scarf with em

Comment

Thats the whole point in government isn't it, to find solutions to problems that don't exist and so confused along the way they cant remember what it was they were trying to achieve

Dont blame whores man its not their fault :D

Comment

We are running away from the point, are we!?? It really isn't that difficult to get what I have got. Only if you wish to put a bit faith into the hands that you may generally feel unfamiliar. All my stuff, none came from The UK.

Comment

I bought them over the internet with three whole different companies. If you check out my Youtube vedio, you will not only see me, also find out there they come from. name of the search is hi-capa 5.1 or my name donw999. check them out.

Comment

My msn is [email protected] if any one interested. But i don't use it very often.

Comment

It's a 5" Infinity. Not sure what exact model because it has the silly rails under it. My 6" LTD had a plain straight dust cover.

All the bits are present but the trigger mech is having issues and my 1911 is tuned to use the recoil spring guide from the infinity, so I want to keep it and the red rear strap. The grip is cracked along where the bolt is on the right side, so the bolt doesn't hold it in very well, and when the hammer's cocked, the whole grip kinda sags about 1mm on that side.

While taking the guns apart, the fancy bearings in the 1911 hammer exploded, so I had to make a new bush, and made a new non-mushroomed firing pin too.

A meetup would be great, but my car gets like 15mpg so it'd have to be near me :P

Comment

if you are interested, it is acturally very easy to short cycle the gun.

All you need to do is putting some behind the recoil spring, preferablly something cylinderical and very hard. about 1 inch or so, put behind the spring in the middle. Vola, you you will never have slide catch function every again. but this should shorten the cycle by 1/4 or 1/3, depends on the frame.

Comment

Careful with that though!

your better off getting element 150% springs in their and then the usual set up buffers etc..ive forgotten my ipsc know how but you get the idea.

worked well in my 5.1

Comment

Yeah I wanted the slide stop on the 1911. I had a short-cycle a while ago but I preferred the slide catch on the skirmishing pistol! The cycle is just spaced so it travels just enough to engage the slide stop

Comment

where about are you then!?

LtPurcy, What about you? R you in or not!?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

D.O.N.W. Find out more about D.O.N.W.
                                Working...
                                X