TM Recoil guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM Recoil guns

Few hours in the garden this afternoon produced the below... Front wired sopmod (lipos under the ris)

Comment

Comment

Love your gun Ben but then I am biased as mine is just like it, im just finishing off my Recce rifle before throwing some pictures up. So far ive got MBUS 2 sights, XTM rail covers, tango down foregrip and eotech. Im now just waiting on the 4x flip to side scope & mount and a M600 flashlight then it will be perfect.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post
          Ill post seans up sinces hes never gunna come on here, but i think his guns very unique in that hes had a cnc'd lower receiver made and engraved with a magpul logo. And thats what this threads about.

richard where did he have the reciever made, and how much did it cost since i'd be interested in the services of whoever did this

Comment

Id like to know how you got that Ambi mag catch to work! Mine creates too much play in the mags, even with the old velcro trick, it still wont feed right!

Comment

Here's mine.
              Scopes only temporary, until I get my DMR setup on the non-recoil G36C.

I'd really love to get a Recoil SCAR H (for a long range platform, keeping the CQBR as a CQB gun at lower FPS), and a Recoil G36K to turn into a recoil MG36, but alas, I am currently poor (from buying too much other airsoft stuff :p)

Also in the picture- A&K Bolt Action Dragunov with wood kit, and my wall mount gun rack, which is not yet wall mounted :/

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
                richard where did he have the reciever made, and how much did it cost since i'd be interested in the services of whoever did this
                That receiver wasn't custom made as such, it's just the Echigoya receiver with the magpul marking milled on (the marking part could be done fairly easily if you know any CNC companies and able to send them the drawings), the echigoya receiver is about $320 on its own.

Comment

Wow guys, I'm put to shame with my nearly bone-stock AK...I've been a little discouraged by the lack of parts out there for the recoil series but you guys have really taken it to the next level.

Comment

a few early xmas presents for my cqbr..
                    Attached Files

Comment

Most of the work on this is internal, the externals are just index clips and eglm (My M4s xmas present). I had an eotech clone but took it off and put the original sights back on. The ring on the rail is out on the photo but I've put it back on properly now.

T-M-M4-with-EGLM.jpg

Comment

My TM Recoil M4

14.5"

12"

TM SOPMOD [Fully Upgraded] | TM VSR [M40A3]

Comment

My Recoil Recce rifle with the shorter barrel

And ive changed my SOCOM and included rails and an AFG2 on the MOE handguard, not quite sure about it though, what do you think, on or off with the AFG and rails?

sigpic

Comment

Not feelin' the AFG on the MOE guard... Magpul need to make MOE interface style AFGs... Like the vert grip...

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                              Not feelin' the AFG on the MOE guard... Magpul need to make MOE interface style AFGs... Like the vert grip...
                              I know what you mean, rails arrived today and threw them on but just didnt look right, does the vert grip sit flush with the MOE handguard
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah it does, here's mine to show you (not a recoil though)

WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rainbow6 Find out more about Rainbow6
                                Working...
                                X