Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM Recoil guns

My Socom dressed like an L1191A ,
    From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

looking lovely...will be posting a picture of mine when it arrives! a CQBr...if anyone would want to swap a sopmod crane stock, for a CQBr Vltor stock, let me know!
      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Yea wouldnt mind knowing what magic is used to make those Pmags work properly

Comment

Originally posted by F1Toaster View Post
          Yea wouldnt mind knowing what magic is used to make those Pmags work properly
          Outer real steel Pmag with the internals from a TM ebb mag inside . You'll need access to an upright milling machine . A guy on 'A AN OTHER' forum whose made some posted a how to guide , oh and a s**t load of workshop time .

Comment

Well I was gonna go all out on a PTW... then I tried an upgraded Sopmod and fell in love with the recoil series. Then I went really mad and brought these 2 beauties!

Comparisons anyone?

P1000097.jpgP1000107.jpgP1000110.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
              Well I was gonna go all out on a PTW... then I tried an upgraded Sopmod and fell in love with the recoil series.
              I know what you mean, I have a SOCOM and Recce and was tempted to sell them to get a PTW but cant bring myself to part with them as I just love the recoil guns, especially as they have the bolt lock function, slight recoil and a much better sound than a normal AEG, now if only you could get a highly polished buffer tube like the systema's as I love them
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbow6 View Post
                I know what you mean, I have a SOCOM and Recce and was tempted to sell them to get a PTW but cant bring myself to part with them as I just love the recoil guns, especially as they have the bolt lock function, slight recoil and a much better sound than a normal AEG, now if only you could get a highly polished buffer tube like the systema's as I love them
                Easy job to do yourself.
                “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

How does the scar compare with the sopmod on range?

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
                    Easy job to do yourself.
                    True and Boo-Sabum Ben did it to his but love the fact the the Sytema's are really polished
                    sigpic

Comment

• Re: TM Recoil guns

Originally posted by hapi View Post
                      How does the scar compare with the sopmod on range?
                      I've not had chance to play a game with the Scar yet, only got them both yesterday. Had a quick go with both at a night game last night and must say they both perform v.well out the box. Even with the slightly low fps, they perform better than 90% of the other guns on the field. Bar the PTW's and a Magpul Masada. Although I have no doubt that with a few internal upgrades I can bring them on par with them too. Accuracy seems better on the Sopmod at the moment, maybe due to the strangely short barrel on the Scar. The internal barrel doesn't go all the way to the end, its quite a bit shorter...so that'll be upgraded for a prommy 363mm tightbore soon.

Will post back after next weeks game when I've had more of a play/test.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbow6 View Post
                        True and Boo-Sabum Ben did it to his but love the fact the the Sytema's are really polished
                        aslong as you spend enough time buffing, and polishing, and make sure you give it a coat of lacquer, it will be just as shiny, if not more so pal

Comment

I've scurmished both my old socom and my scar a few times now and I'd say range wise there both on a par With each other but the scar does 'feel' slicker than my socom or sopmod in game play , can't put my finger on eny thing in particular but it just feels better .

Comment

Rainbow, Get the tube anodized. A company (ive forgotten who) offered to do it for me professionally for £35 plus shipping back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                              don't those stocks use their own stock tube? you need to keep the stock tube on recoil m4s as thats where the recoil unit is
                              yes they do...but thanks to robobo with his enginering skills, and my idea we managed to make a G&G GR16 sopmod tactical stock with a working recoil fit a TM sopmod...its not finished yet, i need to rewire it,but its more or less done

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Signature Removed

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rainbow6 Find out more about Rainbow6
                                Working...
                                X