Clear All

• Re: TM Recoil guns

heres some shots of the stock tube in its original form

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Just though I'd ask if anyone was thinking of sellin their tm recoil m4 give me a shout. Interested in any variant, would prefer a continuous top rail, Daniel defense etc. Please pm me with anything, thanks. I do already have this in guns wanted but figured I'd bash it in here too

Cheers

Comment

Flicked through the whole thread and i couldnt spot the answer soooo! What the best rear sling mount for the SOPMOD/Recce rifles? I've seen the one on Eagle 6 and that seems alright, and ive seen the one that latches onto the actual tube which im not a fan of. Any others? I'm interested in putting a magpul ASAP plate on for the GBB/PTW series. Does they fit?

Comment

love my magpul asap plate. Would recommend one. And get the one designed for the recoils or you will probs end up having to dremel it
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

a gbb asap needs a bit of work done to fit....ive got an aeg version that needs about half its metal removed....
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I bought the Eagle6 one for simplicity sake. It looks alright and should do the job. When my parts arrive from HK ill post up my pics of my TM Recce. Going to game with it on the 4th then send it for some horror upgrades and drain my bank balance and my face.

Comment

Ahh, good just the ticket. Looking at fitting an ASAP also, think I seem to recall an article somewhere about taking about 1mm off with the old dremel?
                Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

I fitted a GBB one to mine , I used the one listed for WA guns . it's a HK one not a lot of dosh just a bit of work dremeling to fit , but worth it .
                  From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

just needs magpul pistol grip, rear sling point, and a nice noveske, or JP rifles RIS.

“A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

sopmod dressed like an L129A1 ;

Comment

Looking pretty good druid, are you keeping the gpmg flashider or will you try to get the propper L129 one?

Comment

Thats a nice looking M4 Danny where did you get such a good looking gun
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hapi View Post
                            Looking pretty good druid, are you keeping the gpmg flashider or will you try to get the propper L129 one?
                            It's a BE Meyers flash hider , which has been fitted on issued guns .

Comment

Yes but only to L7A2's and HK417 (L2's) the L129's have a specific surefire one

http://www.surefire.com/FH762K05-Flash-HiderAdapter

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt.Stiffy View Post
                                Thats a nice looking M4 Danny where did you get such a good looking gun
                                some english fella who prefers kite surfing to airsoft!! :P
                                “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rainbow6 Find out more about Rainbow6
                                Working...
                                X