X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CQB/CQC Tactics

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
    Thing I always remember from FIBUA:
    1) where possible, go through the roof, that way you flush them out and have the high ground.
    2)never use doors where possible
    3) if defending, keep well back from windows
    Hang on...

Think about that...

"Go through the roof", aka downwards, so how would you keep the high ground?

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

Pyro. My favourite tactic with pyro is the following:

You DONT have to set off pyro to scare people...

Saying that, the best tactic (when using ball grenades with no visible striker) is to chuck a grenade in a room, with the pin still in, then follow it in a split second after. Instant reaction to something bouncing into a room is to turn and find somewhere safe. If you follow it in straight away, your more than likely to catch a person in flight rather than fight mode, and get an easy kill. Saves you a grenade too.

Theres two ways to enter a room, green and red. Red is grenade in, then follow after bang, green is either method above or go in normally.

Learn how to clear rooms as a team, using the different methods you can find through google. Or watch films.

Speed and aggression are key to CQB. As its airsoft, if you get hit its not the end of the world, so get stuck in! Keep your head and weapon up at all times, safety off, and just kick in some bloody doors!

Comment

On what hoggy said i would like to add......

speed, aggression AND surprise

Comment

casual walk with a tm hi capa 5.1

Comment

Originally posted by wedge75 View Post
            casual walk with a tm hi capa 5.1
            or 2 =p

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

Originally posted by Shinotama View Post
              Hang on...

Think about that...

"Go through the roof", aka downwards, so how would you keep the high ground?
              You leave team members behind incase the op force have the same idea and enter through the roof.. And it means you no where you team is without asking them on the net..

Comment

Originally posted by N3ADS View Post
                You leave team members behind incase the op force have the same idea and enter through the roof.. And it means you no where you team is without asking them on the net..
                Just flashbang the room, then jump down =D

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

maximum aggression and a pump action shotgun
                  trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

also a 34inch rubber katana :D charge at someone at close range and watch them scratch there heads going WTF!?! works a treat against newer CQB players
                    "Of all the things i've lost, I miss my mind the most"

Comment

Alpha the f**k up and roll over them.
                      works every time

Comment

Originally posted by RM_Stu View Post
                        On what hoggy said i would like to add......

speed, aggression AND surprise
                        There are some good ideas in this thread--especially the one about KEEP MOVING. It is just airsoft. When you breach, if you are first, you are going to be hit. The next guy may or may not, but if he stops, everyone will get hit.

Also, always assume you will not have the element of surprise. That way you are prepared if you don't, and if you do, just keep on going.

Comment

At night try to stick to shadows when defending and when attacking try and hold a torch far away from your body as most people will aim for the source of light
                          TAE

Comment

LOVE that idea with the dummy grenade throws. My 2 BFGS suddenly have a lot more worth to them!

Comment

Originally posted by tubzza View Post
                              At night try to stick to shadows when defending and when attacking try and hold a torch far away from your body as most people will aim for the source of light
                              when i did the night game, i was guarding/defending a corridor so i put the torch on and placed it on one side of the corridor about 2 meters down from me by a door, then i was behind a doorway on the other side, so when the opfor arrived, they were aiming in completely the wrong area for me... :D

Comment

A good way to learn is to watch some of the older guys who have done it for real. Amazing, every where they look the gun is pointing.

So that said, I watch, I learn and off I go. Hit many times in a few seconds....Guess I need to watch some more.
                                Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Montesa77 I've got a book out if you want to read it. It's called 'Life In A Bin' Find out more about Montesa77
                                Working...
                                X