Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
    They're only plastic balls!
    That's what she said! :-p I'll check out the video in a few minutes n let you know!

Comment

Re: CQB/CQC Tactics

nice vid...i would like to see a vid of things that go wrong if you dont follow any guidelines....ie how to fail in cqb
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

a little trick that has popped up at our site during office building attacks a is a dummy runner (aka the most suicidaly inclined person on the team).
        he runs forward low & fast fireing away and as he draws most of the attention we fire & maneuver the rest of the team forward behind him taking out anyone who jumps out to try and engage him. if they keep in their cover he will get close enough to take them out or will be over run by the rest of us.

it works supprisingly well.

Comment

A great example of why squaddies and ex-squaddies can often make fools of themselves when first starting in airsoft, they think in terms of live fire range and trying not to get hit. In airsoft, a sacrificial player or two can often work wonders.

Having said that, when they work together as a team, it can be awesome to watch. I once saw a team from the Sigs clear a building at Dragon Valley in a couple of minutes while the other side never managed to take it in the half an hour limit. Pure aggression and teamwork, it was like watching a ballet, everyone was in the right place at exactly the right time. The fact they'd not been long back from Afghan probably helped!
          sigpic

Comment

Was going to say Robin, I'm sure it was you that said it months ago. A team from the forces can "slice through even a well oiled airsoft team like butter in CQB". I suppose its a lot closer to actual urban combat, that "woodland" sites will ever be.

Comment

If you working alone then keep on the move, hit a target and them move to another location that way they will look for you in the last spot you were gicving you the chance to move round for better target sighting never get stuck in a room with no way out your a dead man that way, one nade will take you out or 5 guys piling in

I prefer to work as a small group with a few other players who you know will work with you, that way as one covers a few can search/hunt/check rooms etc, its always good to have at least one marksman who will cover you from an angle stopping enemy players sneaking up on you etc

At the end of the day the sites i play use single shot only so no hose downs which IMHO ruin the game, anyone can fire down a corridor with 500rds but it takes skill to use 3-5 single shoots to take down a player :D:D also no bang kill rules as i think these are a waste of time as most dont take the hit a single shot to the body will work every time

Ask about joining the UNIT

Comment

Originally posted by Utrinque Paratus View Post
                Was going to say Robin, I'm sure it was you that said it months ago. A team from the forces can "slice through even a well oiled airsoft team like butter in CQB". I suppose its a lot closer to actual urban combat, that "woodland" sites will ever be.
                Yep, that was me.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah but in the real world you dont carry 10000rds and have unlimited lives :D but you are right real trained men would take you down so quick even if you thought you knew what you were doing :D:D

Ask about joining the UNIT

Comment

Id prob switch to pistiol if used a AR and maybe a BFG pin pulled and ready to lob in other hand

If alone stealth is you best mate take it slowly.

If in a say 4-5 man fire team split 2 one way to the other one covering rear.

Pends if they no you are in there or not though if your compromised sack the above and move swift and shoot straight lol
                    USMC are that awesome even Katy Perry wears MARPAT!!

Semper Fi Mofo!

Comment

A great CQB/CQC tactic is to dual weild MP5Ks (a la Neo in the lobby scene of The Matrix).

Nice!
                      There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                        Yeah, I noticed Xsite keep saying this more when I attend game days now, after taking a hit on the bridge of my nose, at around 3 metres, in the killhouse. painful times!
                        lol that did look painful mate! got my own from the mall a couple weeks ago, right on the side of my nose!
                        sigpic

CQB the right way?

Comment

boot note:

even for highly trained personnel assaulting a building is still a tricky one. The first one through the door will have to make the choice to look left or right and the fooker with an AK might just be on the opposite one.

One rule is: make sure that the front man knows his oppo's got his back so he is willing to go storming through that door. Physical contact with a brofa is taught throughout drills.
                          AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

Have your gun as close to your body as possible, crouch walk in arc shape, gun/s pointing at the place you would expect and enemy to come from, if an enemy shows himself and you miss walk towards the enemy firing on semi every 2-3 secs(be careful not to run out of ammo)

if you reach a position but being pinned down look very quickly to see where an enemy is and back take note of the position as you aim round a corner expose only your hand the gun and one eye. fire as you go round the corner as fast as you can, one shot is bound to hit. take a corner in about 5 stages (its an angles game) would say 30 degree angle per stage.

never put both guns at full arms length away from you when going around a corner as close as you can to your face. in theory the enemy will never see more than 1 side of your head and on arm and one gun (your going to hate this but just like paintball speedball)

load out 2 glock aeps (1cyma 1 tm) DE shotgun (3 shot)

Comment

hi guys - heading to my first proper CQB game next week. - Had some fibua training down at catterick last year so I have at least a reasonable idea of what to do though I was wondering about torches.

is it worth attaching a torch to my weapon? or at least having one on my person.

cheers
                              Originally posted by Coz
                              Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Macka View Post
                                hi guys - heading to my first proper CQB game next week. - Had some fibua training down at catterick last year so I have at least a reasonable idea of what to do though I was wondering about torches.

is it worth attaching a torch to my weapon? or at least having one on my person.

cheers
                                At this time of year, yes, I'd say take a torch with you. The problem with using a torch is that it ruins your night sight, and can obviously give your position away. It can also draw fire from the opposition. That said, a torch or strobe is effective at disorienting your enemy and ruining thier own night sight if you manage to get to them before they get to you.

The advantage of having a torch separate from your wepon is that you can hold it away from your body to prevent fire being drawn to you. The disadvantage comes if your weapon is heavy/difficult to hold with one hand.
                                Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Montesa77 I've got a book out if you want to read it. It's called 'Life In A Bin' Find out more about Montesa77
                                Working...
                                X