CQB/CQC Tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CQB/CQC Tactics

Aggresion is the key. In CQB unless in a hardcore firefight i.e. you move you will get hit, keep moving. Keep pressing on the enemy poistion.

If fighting up a corridor with rooms then move from room to room to close the gap as quickly as possible. When moving in the open keep up the fire on enemy positions. I dont mean fully auto because A. Its single shot only inside at the site I play on (unless you have certain guns.) B. Its a waste of ammo. As you move forward your just trying to keep the enemy surpressed until you get in to a room or position.

If they start firing back then get low but keep on pushing. Dont stop because more time in the open will mean more chance of you being taken out.

When moving from a position instead of moving then firing, fire then move. I.e. If your coming round a corner take a quick look. As you do it more you will get more of an idea what to look for. Then move your weapon out start firing and instantly move in behind it. This way your taking advantage of firing first and getting heads down. Then go to my previous point about pressing home the advantage.

If defending a position think about it before you setup. If you wear a cap use it to cover up lights that might give away your position. Make sure you can cover as many doorways, passageways as you can from your poistion with minimal movement.

Will add more as I think of them.
    TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
    Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
    Maruzen APS Type 96
    TM P226, Tac Master .
    WE SCAR + VFC UGL
    KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

Originally posted by Prev View Post
      When moving from a position instead of moving then firing, fire then move. I.e. If your coming round a corner take a quick look. As you do it more you will get more of an idea what to look for. Then move your weapon out start firing and instantly move in behind it. This way your taking advantage of firing first and getting heads down. Then go to my previous point about pressing home the advantage.
      Rather than look, then look and shoot. I'd suggest leaning out with your gun shouldered that way if you see anything you can shoot it straight away.
      Looking then looking again lets your enemy know you are there. If you do peek before you fire the second time you pop out pop out low and go "urban prone"

Another good CQB tip that I don't think anyone has mentioned is learn to shoot lefty so you can get your weapon side into the fight sooner.
      With practice you should be able to use your sights just as well with either hand, If you don't want to practice you can cheat and stick a laser on your gun for aiming left handed.

Comment

Originally posted by Evansy View Post
        Rather than look, then look and shoot. I'd suggest leaning out with your gun shouldered that way if you see anything you can shoot it straight away.
        Looking then looking again lets your enemy know you are there. If you do peek before you fire the second time you pop out pop out low and go "urban prone"

Another good CQB tip that I don't think anyone has mentioned is learn to shoot lefty so you can get your weapon side into the fight sooner.
        With practice you should be able to use your sights just as well with either hand, If you don't want to practice you can cheat and stick a laser on your gun for aiming left handed.
        This is true. I was just trying to avoid the blind firing brigade and it could be taken as blind firing as im not looking down the centre of my gun when I start firing.
        TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
        Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
        Maruzen APS Type 96
        TM P226, Tac Master .
        WE SCAR + VFC UGL
        KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

A tactic i use sometimes is to move in 2-4 man groups with the guy behind pointing thir gun other person in fronts shoulder.

Sorta like:

o
          o
          o
          o

Or:

o
          o o

*o = a person lol

Also we use the full with of area. Flanking is key

Comment

Originally posted by MP5_dude View Post
            A tactic i use sometimes is to move in 2-4 man groups with the guy behind pointing thir gun other person in fronts shoulder.

Sorta like:

o
            o
            o
            o

Or:

o
            o o

*o = a person lol

Are you sure you're allowed to share your super leet sas know how with us?

Comment

well i use
              pop out and shoot pop back into cover.
              enemy does the same.
              do this a couple of times but stay out of cover in the aim. and when enemy pops out kill them
              trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                Are you sure you're allowed to share your super leet sas know how with us?
                Lol, ANG alert!
                Originally posted by The Laughing Man
                Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

Fail

Originally posted by MP5_dude View Post
                  Sorta like:

o
                  o
                  o
                  o

Or:

o
                  o o

*o = a person lol

This is such a bad tactic as you show..... The first group has 4 then the next has 3, so even before you use this tactic you know somones gonna get hit. Plus you too close together and 1 spray could take you all out.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
                  A brain?
                  Originally posted by snuff
                  Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                    work as a team, its all about being swift, accurate and planned
                    totally agree, move fast, dont hesitate. Aggresive gameplay wins...not being punchy, but confident...if you get the element of surprise, people do tend to get their head down!

found making plenty of noise helps, loads of grenades = what the hells going on?!?
                    Originally posted by rockinrobin
                    52 asterisks! Is that a forum record for one post?

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks for the help guys. The dummy grenades and the aggressive forward tactics have really helped me step up my cqb gaming! Much appreciated! :D

Comment

all makes for good reading that lot guys, cheers
                        When written in Chinese, the word crisis is composed of two characters. One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity."

Comment

"Eres what you do, now listen to me, this may save your life"

"RIGHT see that winda fu***** jump in it scream and shout like you have just been hit in the bol***** and fire your rifle by the hip in a rainbow like fashion, if anyone is still alive, well your an idiot"

Wise words from a army Corporal

Comment

Whenever possible, don't go into a room the way they expect you to.

Can you go in through a window or over a wall? If not and you have to go through a door, try to go in low. I've been known to lie down in the corridor and then roll over so I'm prone in the doorway. Works well with a pistol, but not very easy with an AEG or shotty.

If attacking a building from the outside, try to get suppressing fire on the windows and then move in under the line of fire and lob some pyro in. If possible, have some way of getting up to the window level so you're ready to shoot anyone, who has ducked out of the room, as they come back in. You can always get a leg-up from a team mate if it helps.

Above all, get stuck in. They're only plastic balls!
                            sigpic

Comment

Well i use dual welding hi-capa's, hi-capa 4.3 custom silver and hi-capa extreme.

whilst firing short controlled burst to make the enemy dive for cover my team mates flank round!

Simples....

Comment

here's a short (basic) CQB tactics video made by me and a friend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taZ5Ib1MJ3c
                                any feedback would be great

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Montesa77 I've got a book out if you want to read it. It's called 'Life In A Bin' Find out more about Montesa77
                                Working...
                                X