Yep like lara croft and her back pack for her pistols

Comment

Re: Reload procedure

i reload on the spot

Comment

that is quite cool

must get one of those made for airsoft
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Cant see why it wouldnt work for airsoft anyway

Comment

I just drop my gun and reach for another =]

Comment

real steal mags are about 2" taller lol
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

max of an inch and ptw mags are same length

Comment

Really? oh right

well im sure you could make a adaptor for it

Comment

Hmm ... if it's hot, switch to pistol if no cover is availble.

If not, drop into cover, change mags... onwards!

Comment

with m4s it tends to be pretty easy, especially if you dont mind retrieving your mags later, and assuming they arent too tight so simply fall out of the gun when the mag release is pressed.

shooting hand keeps gun as close to point of aim as possible. front hand moves to get mag. As it comes off of foregrip and moves past the mag release towards the pouch, presses it. Continues moving to pouch, grabs mags which have been put in "upside down" spent mag drops out, new mag brought up to magwell being rotated on the way. new one slotted in. even without looking, you can do this in less than 3 seconds with practice. Obviously you have to go back later for the mags though, and hope they dont break when they hit the floor

Please see this thread, as well as iTrader, for trader feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26651

Comment

or shove it down your top or in a dump pouch:D takes me bout 4/5 secs with dump pouch:D

Comment

If I'm changing a mid cap, clip it out, drop it, loose it, put a new one in, spend all day looking for the magazine, go home angry.

It's happend three times now....Grrrr.

Comment

My loading procedure is to never ever let the mag run out this gives me the option on when i change and leaves me enough to deal with any emergencies (like a enemy charge or if i have to relocate).

I tried a dump pouch once but found that when it was full of metal mags all it did was pull my trousers down!!, so i flip my mags when i run out i take out the fresh mag and then turn the old mag upside down so i know it is old but not empty then load the new mag.

I have dropped my mag only once in 3 years of doing it this way but all i got was a mag full of water!.

I suppose it is down to the individual user and the weapon they have and the vest they are wearing but you should always have options.

curlyboy
                              'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Weeble Find out more about Weeble
                              Working...
                              X