cocking gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cocking gun?

so how many of you (apart from snipers and springers) cock you gun after reloading. I know you don't have to but i myself can help it, the sound of hearing that click is so sexy

Re: cocking gun?

Never in a firefight... dosen't make any sense to to me... If Im just leaving the car park or changing mags after testing the hop or somesuch... then hell year! *ker-clack* ... shame most guns dont make a great noise. M14 ftw on that one though.. I almost bought one just so I could do that. Sad I know. I should have.

Comment

I cant help myself either when i put a fresh mag in the m14, it sounds sooooo good!

Comment

I have to agree, the '14' does make a sweet sound.
        As a rule, i don't generally cock anything other than my 1911.
        Ratty
        Trader Feedback.
        http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
        http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

Like what has already been said, i have a tendancy to cock rifles as we are leaving the safe zone, and sometimes in the field if im changing mags in a lul of firing. M16, M249, M14, all hell yeahs, and i occasionally do it with an MP5 but i fear the broken charging handle
          G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
          RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

I find on a GBB m4 it helps :p

Comment

i have a g&g M14, and i don't cock it in a big fire fight, but i find myself sometimes in luls, but otherwise i spend most of my time between games cocking it as it sounds amazing, and on my CA mp5 i always do the old MP5 slap after a new mag, its just such fun making noises with our guns :P

Comment

I can safely say I dont cock any of my guns during a game or after changing a magazine as it seems rather pointless and sad to me!

Comment

Err..I think you need some help if you do.

Comment

Originally posted by koolance View Post
                    I can safely say I dont cock any of my guns during a game or after changing a magazine as it seems rather pointless and sad to me!

Comment

You may aswell make gun noises when you shoot too !

Comment

Don't be so judgemental, If it adds to the players enjoyment level what does it matter... I think if they didn't exspect people to do this the would have movey bits on the guns that serve no purpose..

and whats wrong with going peow peow peow
                        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 4 June, 2009, 18:34.

Comment

When i get one, Def going to cock it! alot of people do this for realism!

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

I myself love realism, and try to cock the gun when I put in first mag in, and hit the bolt catch (or cock it again) whenever I slam a fresh mag in, which is made all the better using midcaps. Often people ask me what I'm doing and why.

Yes, the M14 makes an awesome noise. So do TM armalites.
                            Last edited by The Keeper of Secrets; 4 January, 2010, 13:24. Reason: spelling

Comment

who doesn't? its an RIF... replica imitation firearm :P

IMITATION :P
                              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 4 June, 2009, 18:51. Reason: so he doesn't appear silly or immature :)
                              TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

eyyaz pew pew Find out more about eyyaz
                              Working...
                              X