Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Snipering

Originally posted by beechey View Post
    the only time you ever shout or get exited is when the enemy have seen you and they are 5 feet away you must then jump up and try and kill them but if they have a aeg your done for so go mental
    Just cos they have an AEG doesn't mean your done for... Grab some cover, wack out your Pistol/back up and give them hell. You still have a decent chance of getting them first, and if they are still at a decent distance away, then get them with your sniper rifle.

Grab yourself two glock18c's and two leg holsters. It's like having two AEG's :P
    TM VSR-10 GSPEC
    Originally posted by aeviv
    I once saw a guy LITERALLY club a tree with his G36C, not a mark on it

Comment

to much stuff to carry but i do generally pull out my pistol and try and get the first but mostly fails but once i did double tap someone in the face with my glock but mostly it fails and i get hit but in the next game i try and shoot the guy who killed me first just so i get my own bak

hehe

Comment

if i come under heavy fire the pistol is my favourite option.
        the second you start pumping rounds off they will take cover, so you have the option to fall back and take your own cover.
        g&p magpul m4 with dd mk18 ris
        socom od meu 1911

Comment

Call in support.

Watch direction and intended path.

Look at cover they have available.

Wait until they have the least cover and they're not looking right at me.

Take out targets near the heavist cover don't want to have to dig them out.

Take out support guns.

Take out fitter looking players.

Take out leaders.

Hopefully you'll end with a lot of fat players who can't run stuck in the open with average firepower and no leadership at the moment when your cavalry turns up.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarface73 View Post
            Hopefully you'll end with a lot of fat players who can't run stuck in the open with average firepower and no leadership at the moment when your cavalry turns up.
            good ideaaa :D

Comment

first take out the one who is shouting orders then take out the one who could lay done fire more then sneak away and tell the rest of my team

Comment

When sniping I only shoot loners or at the most people in groups of 2, I know that I can kill them both before they get medics if available before I give away my position, always go for leg shots best near the thigh, these sting more.
                Always move position after a kill if safe to do so, human instinct will bring them hunting for you, so I move to the opposite side and when they look for me I get them again.

Comment

Well there would be no point in engaging a group with aegs when you only have bolt action.

So i would call it in and wait for the back-up too arrive then engage in precise timeing.

Kyle
                  Hereo's don't die, they reload....

Trader feedback. http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26874

Comment

the best thing I learnt is not to shoot the guys looking in your general direction...when they shout hit, players around them generally assume that they were looking in the direction of the person who took them out.

take out the guy looking the other way and then you can have a laugh as they scout out the bushes in the other direction and you take out another.

I always used to only fire one shot and reload when im sure no one is looking...eyes spot movement, so keep still and you're a hell of a lot harder to see...
                    Originally posted by rockinrobin
                    52 asterisks! Is that a forum record for one post?

Comment

I would Take out there Leader and Slowly find some new cover and take out one by one and maybe get behind them!

Comment

Does this need to be complicated. Shoot one who isn't at the front, when they turn round shoot as many as you can befor they realise whats going on. But stay hidden and don't give your position away. Keep them out of range, thats the advantage of a sniper over aeg.
                        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

all good info and advice so far, just a couple of bits i'd like to add.

first up - let your team know if at all possible. you never know if you're gonna get taken out, and you've wasted the opportunity if they cannot back you up. (plus they're a great distraction)

a silenced weapon helps a lot. I've made a custom silencer for my bolt action L96 and it works a treat to deaden the noise and makes it harder for targets to triangulate when you have to shoot without a distraction.

target selection. if possible when engaged small groups, I take thefurthest target unless you have a clear primary. someone calling hit at the back makes them all instinctively turn away and assume fire is coming from another direction, and if at all possible only shoot when they're not looking at you!

on the other posts, ghillies are ok, i use one sometimes. but it depends on the environment and location. some of my best days are just with an alpenflage rig and a bit of covering for the rifle (for the dubious amongst you I managed my best tally of 47 for 0 in 2 hours from the location in the photo - counted by the marshalls as i was a tad busy)

http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=DSCF1890.jpg

movement is a biggy for me. at all costs stay still. even if the enemy are hosing away, unless they are obviously shooting at you then they're just being hopeful. remain calm, remain still and you'll get the opportunity to return the favour.

Comment

stay in cover, let rip with my claymore then snipe the remainders with a huge grin on my face.
                            sigpicTeam Fail..SPOOK

Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=100922

Comment

Lurking_Spider - That's a great set up you have there (one of the best I've seen), if you got a decent length scope shade and put a little straw on the hood, you would be pretty much invisible...
                              Trader Feedback:
                              New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
                              Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

Yes yes I know, reviving an old thread but it's interesting seeing how people would handle it.

If it would give the group a tactical advantage by taking out the leader if he could be identified then I would sacrifice getting hit for that. But, if not, I would bide my time and be patient, especially if there was a minimal chance of you being seen. I wouldn't think about taking them that close unless I had an SMG as backup and new I could unload before getting destroyed by a hail of BB's with my single shot on the go.

Problem is, you get one, the others are going to be raining shots in on you in no time, so I'd wait and assess foremost
                                Weapons of Choice:
                                G&G SOC-16
                                Socom Gear NOVAK neXt 1911
                                JG - AK47 tactical
                                VFC Scar - L
                                Custom Benelli M3 Super 90

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
                                Working...
                                X