• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kydex holster making

I'll drop you a PM mate

Comment

Heres a pic of Rubi's work. I'm exceedingly happy and if you're worried about retention, well, I put the Glock in the holster and held it upside down above my bed and tried to shake it out.... didn't work, but I can still pull it out easy as pie when they are on my belt. Will be getting him to do something for my Kimber in the future

Comment

Been a little quite over the Christmas period. Did this for an M&P with an NcStar light.
        ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357859726.491906.jpg
        News is, I may have a large retailer advertising my holsters. They will be under the name of RT tactical solutions.
        I'm trying to get a website started too at the moment too.
        On the holster front, I've just sent a holster to a friend who works in the private sector in Iraq, he's down there for another month so his feedback should be useful.
        Mark

Comment

had this arrive the other day, many thanks to Rubi, fantstic quality and he kept me up to date when things were a bit too hectic for him. :D sorry about the pathetic lighting and this is on a P226 for the person wondering further up
          Attached Files
          WANTED:

Sordins or Comtac II's with Motorola 2pin connector!

PM me if you're selling some!

Comment

Glad your happy with it mate. Why do people still want to buy from the states when you can get the product that's made in old blighty for less dosh?
            Would more people be interested if I did CB and FG etc?

Mark

Comment

I'm after a half CB half FG mate so yes definitely. Would I have to send you my RIF or do you have blue guns?

Comment

Depends on the pistol you want mate.
                I need to source the CB & FG kydex for a decent price, if I order from the states it costs too much when posted.
                Leave it with me, I'll be back!

Comment

Hi guys, after some searching I've managed to find a supplier who can provide small quantities of Coyote Brown and olive drab, he also has digital camo but I'll check on the colour. It's only available to me in 2mm so definition, whilst still good is not as good as the 1.5mm
                  These will cost £3 more per holster to cover the special order cost of buying the kydex. The holsters would come with a Black back panel and coloured front panel. This saves on cost to me and to you.
                  Regards, Mark

Comment

Done an M&P with a TLR1 for a guy on here, just need to get the loops sorted then posting.
                    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358633587.605505.jpg
                    And had an order for a PMAG pouch that is a mid ride, the retention on this is fantastic. No fear of losing it that's for sure, but a sharp jerk up and it's out.
                    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358633709.354261.jpg
                    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358633747.552072.jpg
                    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358633774.675403.jpg

Comment

As mentioned above.. M&P with TLR1s.. fantastic bit of kit, I'm very impressed! Have krylon'ed it OD and roughed it up but its still the same. Retention is fantastic, flared entrance is a nice touch which locates the pistol very well. He gave me both molle and belt loops! Couldn't ask for more! Will be looking to get another holster done in the future and maybe some mag pouches!

Thanks Mark!

Comment

Cheers mate, glad you like it.
                        I've just finished an inside the waistband concealed carry for a Bersa BP9cc, very close in and draws smooth and reholsters smooth too. Very happy with this one.
                        ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359206248.387923.jpg
                        ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359206276.106030.jpg
                        And how it looks on (don't mind the tubby tum)
                        ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359206340.465882.jpg
                        It an extra high sweatband to stop skin or t-shirt getting dragged in when bolstering it.

Comment

3 more, top is a TM Mk23 with LAM and silencer.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361720729.630273.jpg
                          Next is another M&P with a TLR1s
                          ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361720801.519548.jpg
                          And finally a WE M92 railed version
                          ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361721014.669565.jpg
                          Mark

Comment

And the next lot.
                            2 1911 variants ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362778850.609218.jpg
                            ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362778871.232354.jpg
                            And a Glock34 Gold Medal
                            ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362778931.056039.jpg
                            Mark

Comment

I take it that's your G34 mark? Very nice. What potential is there for getting low profile belt mounted mag pouches for a DyTac invader M4 mag? Obviously I'd send you mine to make a mould of.

I'm just curious at this stage, as I'm looking at sticking one mag on my belt upside down for rapid reloads, and I fancy me some kydex :P
                              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Hi Dave, well I can assure you that you'd have to give good pull to release it!
                                I can make it belt mountable too.
                                Put it this way, if you lose it by it falling out I'll buy you a new one! Lol
                                Mark

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rubi-tong Find out more about rubi-tong
                                Working...
                                X