Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

if it helps
    The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Originally posted by Blackjack13 View Post
      What's the correct sling plate then? It's something I've been wondering about recently.
      As parky said, double sided sling plate, known as type 'B'.
      Trader Feedback.
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

Originally posted by Utrinque Paratus View Post
        With a G&P base, and striving for accuracy... about £600-700.
        I'm sure with a bit of looking around you could slash that substantially.

Comment

Well scrap the marked reciever for starters as very very few British issued ones have any markings at all.
          Plus the ones that do have markings do not look anything like the nice neat markings you see on airsoft recievers as Colt Canada appear to mark them with a blunt chisel driven by an elephant

Comment

Also you apparently only get the maple leaf (or SHOULD only get the maple leaf) receivers on Canadian-issue weapons, not export ones.

Comment

correct ,export weapons (if marked) were marked with the Diemaco "D"

Comment

My G&P based L119 A1, pic was taken about six months ago and has since had the PEQ box removed and just managed to fit in the RIS with a bit of effort a 7.4V LIPO batt.

Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
                  For what its worth (and if my words mean anything on here) its one of the better L119A1's ive seen. The matt black is good and your styling is pretty cool apart from the fake splats of mud/ dust etc. Some of you attention to detail on parts is good. Well done, youve inspired me to build a GBBr version pronto.....
                  Coming from someone with a lot of awesome gat builds it a great compliment. And the splats are just that to break up the pattern abit, as it was just a blur of colours with no contrast like when some camos become a block colour at certain distances. It's not ment to be dust or mud but when the paint job starts coming off nicely ill give it a dusty effect but that's a while off yet. Once its fixed i will be making i get much more use out of it. Looking forward to a GBB SFW though

Comment

Guys that picture muzzy posted above of a real steel c8

now THAT LOOKS DIFFERENT! the hand guards look slimmer theres that rail on the side, the carry handle is different.

Comment

Its the updated later version
                      The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Nope it's the Canadian version homeland version and it's the older pattern too as it still has the 2nd profile ridge on the barrel which is lacking on later C8 SFW/ L119 models

Comment

well spotted

Comment

I was wondering how I contact perr mike to get hold of the correct replica suppresor?
                            Cheers
                            Scott

Comment

I was chatting with him the other day, he's overseas and not back for a couple of weeks. When he's back he is going to run a few up, so ping him an email in three weeks or just let me know what you are looking for and I will let him know next time we speak.

Comment

New project

gonna add a peq

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X