UKARA question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UKARA question

Your all missing the point chaps, under 18's with little to no real responsibilities dont understand theres a world outside of airsoft. So they think they are getting the hard end of the stick. Yet they are extremely lucky we still have our sport and wont have much knowledge of the past events that some of us have witnessed.

IMO having two toning removed after being 18 is a sign you should be responsible enough to be able to buy your own proper RIF with your own money and more importantly without breaking the rules.

As for the original question its one of many ways to get around the current 'rule book' but saying that alot of the 'other ways' I doubt and under 18 would even think of.

Apologies to the younger members for putting you all in the same bin but you have to respect this sport by abiding by the rules that so many others adhere to.

Comment

Originally posted by DCRISP07 View Post
      You answered that yourself.

You have to have a defence and be over 18 to purchase a RIF.
      You have to be over 18 to purchase an IF

So yes, there are restrictions, getting a family member to buy it technically is a restriction, as theyve had to get a defence in the first place.
      I was commenting on the legality of him owning a RIF, which is NOT restricted. How he could have got one wasn't relevant to my comment at all.

Comment

And so it begins.

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
          ^ You mean the completely innocent man who was unlawfully killed whilst minding his own business?

Lol yeah him. Not going to argue off topic here and should have kept my mouth shut surfice to say our opinions differ.

As I said I do not condone bending or breaking the rules, far from it. Guess I just want to see the positive in younger skirmishers as I started with "RIFS" when I was only 9 and now I'm 27 and never once did I get arrested or put our sport in any danger.

Comment

Not to be pedantic or insulting towards the younger generation today, but when you were 9 kids had a bit more common sense. Today kids are lacking in intelligence for the most part. Not to blanket every young person but seriously. Standards have slipped.

Oh god I'm sounding like a daily mail reader. How utterly tragic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-Beta View Post
              Not to be pedantic or insulting towards the younger generation today, but when you were 9 kids had a bit more common sense. Today kids are lacking in intelligence for the most part. Not to blanket every young person but seriously. Standards have slipped.

I strangely agree. I wouldn't trust most of my mates with a two tone let alone a RIF.

Comment

Lol I can't believe that the mid 90's are now the good old days!

Comment

Im 15

Comment

where's fil our barrister and resident forum QC to give us the best legal advice money can buy

Comment

Originally posted by pureairsoft11 View Post
                      Im 15
                      oh well....only 3 years to wait then
                      sigpic
                      Originally Posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
                      Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Comment

Originally posted by FMJ View Post
                        Lol I can't believe that the mid 90's are now the good old days!
                        Ah the 90s, where kids TV was good, there was no such thing as ASBOS and where people knew that their actions had serious implications. Most importantly. Where we weren't nannied into every decision we make.

Comment

Ah the 90s, where kids TV was good, there was no such thing as ASBOS and where people knew that their actions had serious implications. Most importantly. Where we weren't nannied into every decision we make.
                          Im not a city kid i spend most of my time in the woods hunting peasents

Comment

yeah....bloody peasants
                            sigpic
                            Originally Posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
                            Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Comment

As in poor people?

Is this you?!
                              http://youtu.be/N9_YhKbrhnY

Comment

Wasn't peasent hunting banned under the VCRA?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pureairsoft11 Find out more about pureairsoft11
                                Working...
                                X