• Show
Clear All

• Re: Serious Airsoft Injuries

Originally posted by glock17 View Post
    Not an injury of mine but i know someone who ruptured one of his testicles
    right thats it im not doing airsoft anymore haha

Comment

• Re: Serious Airsoft Injuries - NSFW

my first airsoft game ever... got lit up by some freakin' psychopath from 3-5meters away! i had one BB hit the squidgy part of my wrist and it stuck.

Took me till half way thru next game to notice it- pulled it out and blood squirted in my face. nice.

i was more concerned about the blood on my AEG...heh, at least I can say "you should have seen the other guy! *brandishing gun* "
      sigpic

Comment

I think what we can take from a lot of these pictures is that every site should have at least one designated first aided, capable of dealing with a lot of these injuries. Often the real damage occurs after the injury when good willing people accidently move someone when they shouldn't or remove something they shouldn't, in some cases trained medics/ first aiders can deal with the wound themselves but in other cases they can insure no further damage occurs and that the injury is controlled properly and safetly.

My site back in Northern Ireland has 3 designated first aiders all qualified to at least an advanced level.
        Foxtrot 58 Northern Ireland's premiere airsoft site
        Co. Antrim

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbcWmaXLqzY

it was very painfull

Comment

Originally posted by Goony View Post
            Dude that's nasty... Hope your okay...:eek:
            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 11 June, 2010, 06:53. Reason: language
            My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

Yh im fine now lol that was my first time playing airsoft and i couldnt go again for 3 months

Comment

broke a rib this weekend hurts when i sneeze cough and fart lol got a bit careless with my 249 on sunday and didnt feel out till the next day

Comment

LooL i couldnt walk for a good 2days ! However i thought it wasnt that bad after i got stitched up as the anethetic was still effective!. Worse thing is about a two weeks later i went to a rave and danced on one leg all night! lool

Comment

I would have thought a broken rib would have effected you pretty much the moment it happened, breathing would become painful for example as the intercostal muscles between the ribs contracted and relaxed to expand and contract the lung cavity, therefore making it difficult to breath easily.
                    Mind you, with adrenaline on the go, effects of this can become delayed, which would explain the delay before you noticed the injury, hope you get better soon bud!
                    Foxtrot 58 Northern Ireland's premiere airsoft site
                    Co. Antrim

Comment

Ok so this is not bad as some

this week i have been suffering with Severe blood poisioning.
                      WTF has that got to do with airsoft i hear you cry. well its from the mosquitos in the woodland at the site i play. i was bitten that many times i nearly ended up in hospital,my left arm and right hand have been about 3 times the size of normal and the pain was terrible, i felt like i was on fire

Moral of the story make sure you take some spray

Comment

i am now on painkills as i was running with my mates lsw i tripped and fell in to a tree i got a tooth taken out and cracked 2 others just got back from dentest my god that sucked

Comment

Ah man blood poisoning sounds BRUTAL

Comment

yup, having had blood poisoning with my injury i can testify to it not smelling that nice either
                            Al -
                            United Kingdom Airsoft Players Union

Comment

I heard that there has only been like one reported death in Airsoft due to incident, and i dont mean branding a gun at a bank and being shot in the usa, I mean whilst playing. My site owner told a group of us how an asian man was running and tripped over but landed on his m4 barrell which went in his mouth and pierced into his brain... Pretty gruesome way to go for airsofting don't you think? Not sure if it's true or not but... FUUUUUUUU! I'm not going to be putting the barrel of my gun near anything like that.
                              My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

Originally posted by Utorak View Post
                                FUUUUUUUU! I'm not going to be putting the barrel of my gun near anything like that.
                                sigged :D
                                Originally posted by Utorak
                                FUUUUUUUU! I'm not going to be putting the barrel of my gun near anything like that.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

A Ginger Ferret Find out more about A Ginger Ferret
                                Working...
                                X