X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Serious Airsoft Injuries - NSFW

Originally posted by millar_7 View Post
    sigged :D
    Lol amazing! After i re-read that i did lol quite a bit....
    My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

loooooooooool what a way to go!

Comment

That m4 was a gun at heart... or brain

Comment

Death to all M4 users effectively. lol (jk, i can just shoot you with my Galil instead... )
          My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

Have seen a bb embedded in a guys lip. It had to be squozen out as was about 1-2cm deep and the guy passed out from the pain.

Also had myself the following: was in normal team on team game, ran down a hill toward trees for cover during contact, I put my hand onto the tree to slow myself and got a 1 inch splinter/thorn embedded in the centre of my left palm!

Tried to remove it and it snapped in half and a&e couldn't get the other half out without invasive tactics but assured me it would work it's way out! 3 weeks later I caught it on a cage at work and removed a half inch of splinter/thorn from
            my hand.

It hurt like hell and it almost disabled my hand due to nerve damage, sooo painfull when I caught it and then pulled it out! I now have a permanent scar and indent in the centre of my left had as a reminder.

Comment

Just been fiddling with a TM P226 mag. Spring compressed and locked-off (you can guess what's coming), top off, applying some grease to the gas router.

BOOM!!!!

Right in the frikkin' eye.

Rather painful.....

Lucky that time. :D

Comment

Nothing serious really but I have had a severe case of Patellar Tendonitis develop from playing airsoft too soon after a football injury which has been plaguing me since April!
                WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

• Busted little finger from a point blank shot, hurt like hell!!

Comment

something seriously messed up happened to a guy i knew at a woodland sight, he was shot in-between the lenses of his glasses with a sniper and obviosally the lenses where tested up to like 500-600 fps but the bit inbetween wasnt and it snapped and really really messed up his nose, bot sure if it broke but very close and there was alot of blood, just seemed to have been hit in the wrong place lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok so this is not bad as some

this week i have been suffering with Severe blood poisioning.
                      WTF has that got to do with airsoft i hear you cry. well its from the mosquitos in the woodland at the site i play. i was bitten that many times i nearly ended up in hospital,my left arm and right hand have been about 3 times the size of normal and the pain was terrible, i felt like i was on fire

Moral of the story make sure you take some spray
                      Now that sounds nasty!
                      We used to practice in my woodland which is all dense pine which is marshy underfoot so a haven for mozzies, both me and a team mate got bitten loads of times but there were a few strange looking ones that were slightly striped and for the next week we were pretty ill, had no idea what it was but we both had killing headaches, rashes that would appear and itch like mad then dissapear only to re-appear somewhere else, hot and cold chills, random nausia, sensivity to light and blurred vision.

Still have no idea what it was but after a week i was fine, my colleague on the other hand took another couple of weeks to recover.
                      Roses are red,
                      Violets are blue,
                      In soviet russia,
                      Poem reads you!

Comment

Malaria? Sounds silly but that's all I could think of.
                        WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

Dont ask how ,but I managed to shoot myself in the finger and I broke it. It was purple/black for about 2-3 months .

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
                            Dont ask how ,but I managed to shoot myself in the finger and I broke it. It was purple/black for about 2-3 months .
                            sorry but... LOOOOOOOL that is too funny!

anyone been knocked out by a BFG? lol

i sprained my ankle 3 times in 2 years of airsoft and gashed my leg open once, something happened last time with my finger too, i havet a clue what went on :L
                            Originally posted by jonnyhal
                            For Sale: very nice heavy springer
                            Originally posted by soulflame2
                            when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

Originally posted by wolf_4x4 View Post
                              for the next week we were pretty ill, had no idea what it was but we both had killing headaches, rashes that would appear and itch like mad then dissapear only to re-appear somewhere else, hot and cold chills, random nausia, sensivity to light and blurred vision.
                              I doubt it would be malaria, as the mossies in the UK don't carry it. It may not have been a mosquito either, there are thousands of little insects that love that type of environment. Most likely it was an allergic reaction or some degree of sepsis. Either way, it sounds horrible, and you were lucky not to have to get it treated! I would have been down the hospital, if it were me.
                              Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Someone I know got a ThunderFlash thrown down their top and had severe burns on his chest. Those things burn hot!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

A Ginger Ferret Find out more about A Ginger Ferret
                                Working...
                                X