Collapse

has anyone ever got shot in the mouth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: has anyone ever got shot in the mouth?

I got sprayed all over with a M249 today at 4-8m range. Killed.

Comment

my mate was shot up the nose once then blew it back out again and the said "hit"
      i luld cuz it was funny
      sigpic

Comment

I got shot on the mouth once. Wasnt sore actually. Quite a lot of blood tho as it burst my lip and i didnt notice and kept playing:eek:

I only knew i'd been shot cuz i felt a little lump in my mouth..I spat out the BB lol
        Face to Foot Style, How cha like it! - Kung Pow

Comment

Got hit in the front tooth at GZ 2008 Saturday night game by a tracer from about 30 metres away, spat out a glowing BB. I thought I had lost half my tooth but it's still fighting strong in my mouth to this day.

10 Minutes after got shot in the back of the head by someone from our team when I picked up the water canteen with a glowstick in, from 10 metres with GBB pistol.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

Went to drakelow tunnels which has some Major CQB.. and its pitch black, often very smokey from thermo barics.. i'v BUMPED into people before realising they are opfor.. so as you can geuss it gets pretty close.. anyway
            Mate of mate lost half his front tooth in an Epic attempt to hold a long corridorr.. after that we went to a night game ( this is the following week ) at the asylum.. his best mate was there with us on my team.. i had a spare full face mask and kept telling him to use it but he just wanted to use his glasses.. next thing you know... half a tooth gone and hes looking at £400 to get it fixed!

Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Originally posted by HunterAndy View Post
              10 Minutes after got shot in the back of the head by someone from our team when I picked up the water canteen with a glowstick in, from 10 metres with GBB pistol.
              I shot one of my team during the same game at this years weekender. About 5 meters away and 2 loads from a 5 shot gas shotty. Luckily, I hit him in the back and not the face, as it was so dark I aimed for the body shape near the water container and didn't have a clue which side they were on or which way they were facing.
              sigpic

Comment

I am yet to experience being shot in the mouth but my first time at air soft I was wearing bolles and got peppered in the face full auto and looked like a spotty teenager for a weekend lol
                But my team mate classified has the worst luck on a game at sabre force called the bus where a team storms the bus, the first time we played we got ready to storm upstairs and he was the front man as we charged some bright spark started blind firing with their pistol and hit him at point blank at least 6 times the blood that came out of his head looked as if he had his brains blown out, and the next skirmish after this we played the same game but was defending, the team storming the bus through a pyro up the stairs towards us and it landed on his back!!! It burned all his T-shirt and his back, never heard a guy panic as much as he did, we took the mick something rotten as we all thought it was hilarious, it was really funny until we saw the burns ouch, since then we haven't played it cus he doesn't fancy gettin burned alive again lol
                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 7 November, 2009, 07:58. Reason: text type
                As I walk throught the valley of the shadow of death, (sparkhill,sparkrook,alum rock.etc)
                I shall fear no hadji man!!!

Comment

well, thankfully i havent been shot in the mouth yet. the worst ive had is being shot accidently from an M4 at point blank range. that left a nasty mark on the back of my hand.

the second worst has to be the behind the ear shot.

Comment

2 of my mates were defending a room in a building earlier this year, defending team were on 1 life and attackers were on infinite respawn, there were only two left on the defending team. One was using an M4 Stubby with a 5000 round box mag and kept hosing the attackers as they tried to get through a very narrow doorway, he caused several bruises and welts, and one bleeding welt on the back of someones hand, but then some bright spark came round the doorway full-autoing into both their faces. The guy with the stubby had at least 3 bleeding welts across his top lip, and the other guy had one tooth shot out. The game was halted and words were exchanged between marshalls and both teams, the other team tried to get the guy with the stubby banned from the site even though he was in a worse state than the injured guys on the other team.
                    Another guy who I work with got shot in the mouth as he was calling a hit, his tongue swelled up and made it hard for him to speak but it was better the same evening. I've been hit in the face a few times, including last weekend on the top lip, and in the throat by a sniper a while back. The worst one I've had was being shot in the ear from about 5 metre range, that stung!! Put me in a bit of a rage as well which made me charge the opposing team once I'd re-spawned...
                    -Steve

Comment

A friend of mine let rip at a guy hiding in some ferns, crawling towards our position. Hit him point blank - but no response. Thinking he wasn't taking his hits, we both peppered him with shots until he stood up and raised his gun. Turns out the first burst had hit him in the mouth and completley numbed his tongue so he couldn't shout for his hit. In his shock he didn't stand or do anything. The 2nd lot of shots brought him to his senses though!!

After the game, he showed us his tongue - it had swelled up and he still couldn't speak. Spent the rest of the day moaning (nobody could understand him) and dribbling.
                      JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

ive been hit in the mouth afew times, and yeah it does hurt.
                        the worst ive seen, was when i shot my mate with my 500fps l96 at about 55m. he kept popping his head over a berm and after 5min of waiting for more of a body shot i decided to take a shot anyway.
                        the end result was a swollen, bleeding lip and his front tooth being taken out.(it was left missing for about 3-4 weeks, due to not being able to get a dentist)

he wasnt a happy bunny,when i i told him it was me.
                        user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

I've picked a few BB's out of my lips but I've seen two people lose front Teeth! I always wear a full face mask now.

Comment

Had a milsim up at Section8 and Airsoft Asylum this weekend,
                            CQB in a factory, I just saw the muzzle of a shotty just coming round the frame of a door, pulled my pistol and we both fired at the same time...

I saw the satisfying thump of a bb off his shoulder followed by a yep that only dogs could hear.......it was me yelping, he had just drilled me with 3 bbs straight to the nut sack from the grand distance of 2 1/2 feet!! (Shotty was putting out about 375fps)

Whilst i struggled to breath let alone move, his other team members were very sympathic "I know you've just been desexed but can you get outta the way"

As i struggled outside to lay down on the ground I barffed...

Worst hit i have ever taken..but won't stop me going back mind you

Comment

Originally posted by Darkhawk-uk View Post
                              Had a milsim up at Section8 and Airsoft Asylum this weekend,
                              CQB in a factory, I just saw the muzzle of a shotty just coming round the frame of a door, pulled my pistol and we both fired at the same time...

I saw the satisfying thump of a bb off his shoulder followed by a yep that only dogs could hear.......it was me yelping, he had just drilled me with 3 bbs straight to the nut sack from the grand distance of 2 1/2 feet!! (Shotty was putting out about 375fps)

Whilst i struggled to breath let alone move, his other team members were very sympathic "I know you've just been desexed but can you get outta the way"

As i struggled outside to lay down on the ground I barffed...

Worst hit i have ever taken..but won't stop me going back mind you

Off topic i accidently hit my mate in the balls and he passed out the pain was so bad :P I feel for you :L

Comment

Seen my friend have a tooth shot out. Ouch.
                                Now he wears full face! Like i have always told him to!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

strettman i have no soul...... according to south park Find out more about strettman
                                Working...
                                X