Collapse

has anyone ever got shot in the mouth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: has anyone ever got shot in the mouth?

I got shot in the tongue at AWA, with a 13yo rental next to me. I spat out the bb and this kid damn near puked coz he though it was my tooth:D I was laughing all the way back to the respawn

Comment

One of my sons mates got shot in the nads during a night game stopped him dead
      About 10 mins later got shot there again
      My son said it's one of the funniest things he's ever seen

Comment

had a tooth hit on sunday at the courthouse in bristol but i was lucky it must have hit my lip first and taken the power out of it so nothing was broken
        it was a really strange feeling in a not nice way and it sounded like a bb pinging off a gas bottle

Comment

I get shot in the face almost every game. Occupational hazard!

Comment

my bro got shot on the end. ouch.

i've been shot in the nose, which can hurt, and of course the ear - but i still refuse to wear a full face mask.

i was also shot in the forehead recently. it swelled up and scarred over, and now i think this mark on my head is here for good. ah well.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Can't beat the fingers in the winter! I still got a bruse from 2 weeks ago and it still is sore!

Comment

i was down at Ambush airsoft last weekend...one of the guys got one of his front teeth shot in half...looked painful

Comment

got my lip bust once thay fecking hurt like hell all i have to say is sneeking+sniper+face=PAIN

Comment

is neoprene any good for protection on the face? (with googles, obviously )

BLOOD DRAGON Mk.IV STYLE / RELEASE THE DREMEL

Comment

I got shot in the mouth once by a guy who had hit me.
                      So I call out hit and as I do he opens up on me, and because I have my gob open shouting hit one goes in and chips a tooth, lucky I had a retainer on from having £2000 worth of tooth realignment work done, otherwise I think I would have lost that tooth.
                      It stung a bit but I was more annoyed that I had a chip on my tooth rather than the pain.

Comment

about a month ago one of my own team shot me from around 2 meters away in the face (just missed my mouth) and weekend just gone i had a rebound go straight into my mouth...
                        CA M15A4 RIFLE, M4A1 SF, TM MP5 PDW, MAURZEN SHOTTY, TM DESERT EAGLE, KSC USPc, M1911 M.E.U

WANTED SA80 Not Anymore :D

Trader Rating: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=32627

Comment

In my first ever CQB game I got shot on the chin from pretty close range. It was at First and Only's old Rochdale mill, and it left a nice red welt and a trickle of blood down my face.

Had one on the cheek too that cut me, from what must of been a hot aeg as he was quite far away and shooting up at me as i was on a higher platform

Now i wear a skull neoprene half mask and a helmet for CQB!
                          Newsh

Comment

Originally posted by bushmonkey View Post
                            worst place to get shot is the little finger on a freezing cold night game =[
                            oooh, that hurts, my worst was before the power limits about 8 years ago, a freezing morning, from a 500fps (with .36's) sniper rifle...at 15ish metres...on the earlobe

I had a perfectly round bruise for weeks that passers by would stare at lol
                            Originally posted by rockinrobin
                            52 asterisks! Is that a forum record for one post?

Comment

I was with a friend and another guy in an urban game, defending a building. this other guy was defending an open door, popped his head up and got shot in the mouth at about 3 metres.. only to yell 'AAAaargh my f***ing tooth!!' he lost half a front tooth and about £300 getting it fixed.
                              Originally posted by rockinrobin
                              52 asterisks! Is that a forum record for one post?

Comment

a friend of mine got shot point blank by someone blindfiring roudn a corner. the bb went through his lip and into his mouth. he was so surprised by it he just pulled the bb out of his mouth sort of dumbstruck. sort of shows why blindfiring isn't allowed in most places.
                                TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

strettman i have no soul...... according to south park Find out more about strettman
                                Working...
                                X