Collapse

has anyone ever got shot in the mouth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: has anyone ever got shot in the mouth?

We took 2 of our friends skirmishing who had never been before.

One being 6'7 tall always had a slight disadvantage getting all the way into cover, needless to say he forgot to close his mouth and got a front upper shot out.
    Funny though, it was the one next to one that had been knocked out playing basketball.

Moral of th story? Drink more milk i guess.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
      I shot one of my team during the same game at this years weekender. About 5 meters away and 2 loads from a 5 shot gas shotty. Luckily, I hit him in the back and not the face, as it was so dark I aimed for the body shape near the water container and didn't have a clue which side they were on or which way they were facing.
      I got shot in the mouth and lost half my tooth, luckily our marshal was around with a camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUg8lnuWhlY

hurt like a bugger too.

And! it was with a hire gun... Waiting on surgery to remove my front teeth now. sad face

Steve
      My Armory:
      ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

yeah same happend to me same tooth as well although i got mine filled back in with a pin though the good part of my tooth

Comment

Originally posted by doudsy View Post
          guy it it at place where i play....everyone was walking along to next game zone...chatting away to eachother...and some noob idiot, who was walking infront of everyone thought it would be funny to turn round and spray everyone...unfortionly some poor guy who was talking to his friend got shot in the throat...the bb went in his mouth as he was talking and 'wakk' hit him straight in the throat/tonsils...he was ok people jsut need a drink :D
          i hope that guy got revenge -.- what a nobish thing to do :L

Comment

I caught one in the mouth a few weeks ago, it went through my lip and took half of one of my front teeth with it
            Its just one of those things that happen, I play a cqb site and can't get on with full face masks

I'm currently looking for something that just covers the nose and mouth like a dust mask but obviously able to stop a bb

Comment

happened to me a couple of weeks ago

the some of the usual suspects from the other team decided that setting up hidden in bushes outside of where their limits for that game was, was a good idea.

5 of us walked up not expecting anyone to be there and they opened up on us, not a pleasent experience, 3 in the mouth and several more to the face

am now seriously considering a full face mask

they ended up with final warnings

Comment

I was hiding in a camo netted bunker at one game and caught a BB in my teeth as they came through net/camo and I was talking to the guy next to me. The net/camo took most of the power out of the BB so no pain thankfully.
                Also at the same site, different day, a guy had his front tooth soot out.
                Since then I were a gum shield for most games especially close quarters. I don't like full face masks.

Comment

looked round a tree whilst standing next to a marshal and i shouted hit. He turned to me and said are you sure i didn't hear anything. I spat the bb out of my mouth and said thats probably why? we both just laughed as it was a cracking shot by a guy about 50 yards away with a sniper rifle.
                  Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Ive had my back ripped apart by a bung hole with a lipoed systema turbo motor from about a foot away there was literally blood p***ing down my back, and secondly a mate of mine was siting infront of me whilst sniping and wouldnt move so one well placed shot in the back of the head and he got the idea that was at AWA and oh boy did the marshalls laugh.
                    Custom M4
                    TM 1911

Comment

more times than i care to remember - thankfully they've always hit my lip first.

I then bought a neoprene face mask which i would lower down almost straight away - what a waste of cash - mind you i've lost it so meh

Comment

I've lost a tooth, not pleasant, and luckily I was <18 so I didn't have to fork out for the visit to the dentist, and it still hurts desperately at times over 6 months later.

Comment

never had a tooth knocked out, but have been shot in the face loads off times

Comment

got shot 3ft away from a gas des that cracked my front tooth it cost £70 to repair the guy who shot me felt so guilty he gave me a hi cappa 5.1 plus 2 mags

Comment

I lost most of one of my front teeth just after I first started playing. Dentist did an awesome job recnstructing it though :D
                              Now I make sure I have a scalf to wrap round my face at games
                              Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                              I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

Makes me want to go and get a gumshield ASAP.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

strettman i have no soul...... according to south park Find out more about strettman
                                Working...
                                X