Worst/Best sportsmanship encountered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Worst/Best sportsmanship encountered

Best: This guy letting me use his uber upgraded M4 at Khe Sahn for half a day.

Worst: Getting shot loads of times whilst on my way back to the spawn area despite holding my gun above my head with no mag and periodically shouting "hit".
    For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
    Check out my other sales!

Comment

Originally posted by vebsta View Post
      BEST:

Worst:

walking back to the respawn point and getting shot by almost every single enemey player even though my weapon was unloaded and slung across my game, as well as shouting deadman walking every so often.
      I don`t even want to know what your "game" is but maybe that`s why people were shooting you ?
      sigpic
      Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Only been a hand full of times and only to highland tactical airsoft.

Good: some of the regulars are really help full gave me a go on some of their guns in return for a quick 30min fubua demo in the break.

Bad and its really bad: site owner has no respect for his own rules hot guns shot me in the back of the head at two meters with a 400fps gun (but he says thats ok as he used .25 bbs) he has no chrono kit. My gun was never tested. Blind fire and no marshaling.
        AND THATS THE SITE OWNER!!!
        Originally posted by B.E.N.
        Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

Where is highland tactical ? Sounds like I should go there for a game

*turns npas up all the way and orders .40 bb`s and strokes a WE M4 co2 mag* lol
          sigpic
          Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
            Where is highland tactical ? Sounds like I should go there for a game

*turns npas up all the way and orders .40 bb`s and strokes a WE M4 co2 mag* lol
            because that's a fantastic way to deal with this..
            Signature Removed

Comment

Its so far up scotland if you go past it you get wet feet. Would be a hell of a trip just to prove a point.

Im looking into my own site as tbh i dont think his will last long. And there's nothing else up this way.
              Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

my worst encounter (and best) of the few times ive been was the other night. i managed to flank nearly the whole team as they were all in 1 small area shooting my team.. I just bang killed all 5 of them as well 2 foot away i wouldnt like ti if someone did it.. 4 of them took the hit and the 5th started shooting at me .... it took the whole team to say yea he did in fairness get us all but it annoyed me so much just because ive only started and dont have my own stuff they thought they would get away with it.

Comment

I play in civi stuff (cant see the point in spending on kit) so i get the same thing.

Comment

Seriously? 4 people took you running into a room yelling bang? The one who turned around and shot you was apparently the only one with a brain!

Comment

Tbh a sprayed hip fire in the real world would of killed the lot but i get ur point.

Whats the rules on duff grenades that dont go off? Ive took these hits in the past as its not the throwers fault but most dont take these hits???

Comment

Originally posted by Stevey293 View Post
                        Tbh a sprayed hip fire in the real world would of killed the lot but i get ur point.
                        Bang is a surrend rule, you shout bang and allow the guy to surrender, if he decides to move before calling hit you shoot him, its how it works. if 5 people were bang killed then you should have had a huge advantage over them and been able to take them all out individually if they decided to resist.

Originally posted by Stevey293 View Post
                        Whats the rules on duff grenades that dont go off? Ive took these hits in the past as its not the throwers fault but most dont take these hits???
                        Hell no would I take it, would you take a grenade kill is somebody threw a spent pyro or a pinecone into the room? it goes band/sprays bb's and I am within 15ft and not behind hard cover I take it, if not I keep shooting.

Comment

Ive never seen a duff real world grenade. At least 50% of that pyro batch was duff. And tbh it p***** me off no end when its me that throws the duff grenade.
                          Last edited by sj_asc; 17 September, 2011, 10:58. Reason: Inappropriate Language

Comment

Should point out i am aware real ones can be duff as there is a drill for if it happens.

Comment

Blahblahsignalsreallifehipfire...

Keep on topic (in all threads!)

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
                              Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

It is on topic.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheJim Find out more about TheJim
                                Working...
                                X