Worst/Best sportsmanship encountered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Worst/Best sportsmanship encountered

Stevey use the edit button where possible and mind your language kids use this site.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
      So really its the bang rule with a different name.
      No because "Bang" isn't optional as long as the person who said bang isn't out of order.
      For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
      Check out my other sales!

Comment

bang Is optional :S
        Signature Removed

Comment

• Bang isnt optional.
          Surrender is optional.
          Depends on your site.

Most sites if they use either only use one.
          And if you listen in your sites morning briefing whatever one they use if at all will be clearly explained how THEY percieve it, it doesnt matter a f**k how we percieve it, as you play by your sites rules.

Comment

My site dosn't do briefings! Half use bang half use surrender.

Theres all sorts of other stuff he does wrong but i'll just get angry so i'll leave it there.
            Originally posted by B.E.N.
            Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

if your site does not do briefings, id stop going there as there are many points they have to cover concering safty across the site during play, which if they do not do, can lead to them loosing their site if anything bad were to go wrong

we do a safty briefing every game before we let people out to play, this covers everything from out of bounds rooms/bang rule/pyro's/regens/buddy respawn/food+drink/smoking/mags in safe zones/wearing masks in the feilds at all times ect ect ect

i could go on, our briefings last at least 10/15 minutes to make sure we have everything covered, hell thats why we have insurance!

Comment

Going back a bit, probably a different game but hey.
                Boo sabum ben mentioned an m9 kill at xsite...

2 years ago, my friend brought the first GBB (WE M9) of any of our group and about halfway down the hill to the police station, he let me use it. Shot three shots to the rightmost window and hit someone in the head...

Anyways, to keep on topic, last i was at xsite the attacking team couldnt clear the windmill, after about 10 mins of being held up, the two guys came down to let the game carry on. Top blokes.

EDIT: also +1 to briefings, they may bore you. But they are really needed.
                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                  Bang isnt optional.
                  Surrender is optional.
                  Depends on your site.

And if you listen in your sites morning briefing whatever one they use if at all will be clearly explained how THEY percieve it, it doesnt matter a f**k how we percieve it, as you play by your sites rules.
                  yeah see this is my problem, the way i see it is that they are both the excact same thing.

If you shout either word at the person, you should be prepared to shoot them if they move without saying HIT.
                  If you are not prepared to shoot said person and they manage to turn and get you first, then fair is fair. you should have shot them when you had the chance.
                  Signature Removed

Comment

I'm going back on topic now.
                    I normally wouldnt name and shame bad sportsman, just had a weekend near Bristol, tbh the whole weekend hasn't been great, very paintball orientated, very linea and very much setup as a vendetta game where our team were basically unable to do anything due to boundaries and rules, a lot of it didn't effect the other team. However there were some good guys and some bloody good sportsmen on the tan team, but one group I certainly never want to game with again are the 'smoking aces', already renowned for bad play, but this weekend was a joke, complete Teflon warriors, and to boot overlooked to hell and even swapped out the cylinders of their systemas to make them mega hot. It was proved with the sacrifice of a land rovers windscreen. When it got high lighted, the crono came out and they strangely all dissapeared 'to get ammo' only for them to go home.
                    So to any smoking aces guys here. Thanks for ruining my birthday weekend further and being cheating scumbags. I'm glad you all got busted, and nice one for tarnishing systema owners with your frankly piss poor sportsmanship!!!!!
                    section 24 of the 1968 Act
                    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                      I'm going back on topic now.
                      I normally wouldnt name and shame bad sportsman, just had a weekend near Bristol, tbh the whole weekend hasn't been great, very paintball orientated, very linea and very much setup as a vendetta game where our team were basically unable to do anything due to boundaries and rules, a lot of it didn't effect the other team. However there were some good guys and some bloody good sportsmen on the tan team, but one group I certainly never want to game with again are the 'smoking aces', already renowned for bad play, but this weekend was a joke, complete Teflon warriors, and to boot overlooked to hell and even swapped out the cylinders of their systemas to make them mega hot. It was proved with the sacrifice of a land rovers windscreen. When it got high lighted, the crono came out and they strangely all dissapeared 'to get ammo' only for them to go home.
                      So to any smoking aces guys here. Thanks for ruining my birthday weekend further and being cheating scumbags. I'm glad you all got busted, and nice one for tarnishing systema owners with your frankly piss poor sportsmanship!!!!!
                      i can never understand how a whole group of people can be so unfathomably sh*t sportsmen. i understand if maybe one or two of them were like it. But a whole team. You have to think that someone in that team must think that what they are doing is poor? though i suppose, if people dont like it they get kicked off the team.
                      It's a shame. But if i were ever to come up against them, i would refuse to play for my own safety.
                      Signature Removed

Comment

I know that one of them isn't bad but I can't vouch for the rest, it's normally fine to play against them and I haven't felt their guns being hot.

Comment

I spoke to the marshalls myself after I twisted my ankle and made a mention to it, he went over the radio net and this is exactly what he said "I have a player here talking about non hit takers" *unknown reply* "Yeah, its the same old group with the same old complaints".
                          It was also noted by another guy I spoke to that they do on regular walk on days selectively choose what hits they take, if they dont know you they dont take em.
                          Pathetic really.
                          I would love to see them try it at my site, the site owner absolutely would not stand for it, neither would our resident CP team. They would also get their arses handed to them.
                          section 24 of the 1968 Act
                          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                            Bang isnt optional.
                            Surrender is optional.
                            Depends on your site.

Exactly

Back on topic...

BEST: Today at Honley my mate Jack let me used his awesome super customized AR-25 for a whole day when my AEG died.

WORST: Again today. This did not happen to me, but I saw it happen at a distance and heard about it later. My pal Adam was sniping and some guy on the enemy team sneaked up on him. Instead of doing a bang/surrender, they guy deliberately got his TM Mk 23 SOCOM and fired it at the back of his head about half an inch away. Kudos to Adam for not dropping the bastard.
                            Last edited by Kensai; 18 September, 2011, 20:58.
                            For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                            Check out my other sales!

Comment

yes its dickish but look at it from the other angle, how many knobends do you get who don't take bang taps even at that range? so what are we meant to do as players, how do we deal with it?

not saying I would do it but... I can understand both sides having been laced at 1foot range with an smg in a similar situation, I would have fired from about 2 foot away into the plate carrier personally but....

and dropping someone would be a piss poor way of dealing with an issue, 1 if there is a problem take it to a marshall as assaulting someone could get you a return hit. playing airsoft you sign up to get shot and if you attempt to drop me because I plug you then it will get nasty.

Comment

I never play the bang rule, one in the back is enough. Problem solved.
                                Although i have advised someone to take it and walk away (he was led down in a bush, i was practically stood on top of him)
                                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheJim Find out more about TheJim
                                Working...
                                X