Your Greatest / Favorite moment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your Greatest / Favorite moment!

When i first used my desert eagle and was staying back to defend the supply dump whilst the other people in my team attacked their base.Whilst staying back i heard somebody walking around the ferns so i looked up and saw 4-5 new rental hires on the other team.S i jumped over the barrels with my deagle and they just stood their and watched me until they realised they weren't on my team so i let rip a 40rnd magazine into 4 people with a 440FPS pistol they didn't come near me again wonder why...
    JG MP5 SD5/C02 Desert Eagle/ICS L86 LSW/Upgraded Warrior L96/Dynatech BFG

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104660

Comment

Originally posted by yogibear View Post
      When i first used my desert eagle and was staying back to defend the supply dump whilst the other people in my team attacked their base.Whilst staying back i heard somebody walking around the ferns so i looked up and saw 4-5 new rental hires on the other team.S i jumped over the barrels with my deagle and they just stood their and watched me until they realised they weren't on my team so i let rip a 40rnd magazine into 4 people with a 440FPS pistol they didn't come near me again wonder why...
      O.O

Wha?

Comment

Look on the FPS limit thread. These no limit at the site he goes to.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
        A brain?
        Originally posted by snuff
        Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

sorry i meant 420
          JG MP5 SD5/C02 Desert Eagle/ICS L86 LSW/Upgraded Warrior L96/Dynatech BFG

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104660

Comment

Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
            Hmm.. im sure that will change when Billy the knob brings a glock 18 and upgrades to 450fps and sprays people with full auto from 5 metres away. Have fun with that
            haha :| so true. Ive got 3 round burst to stop me doing that. (minus the 450fps)
            Lol decided to be a sneaky Fhecker and lie underneath some ferns during an "Infection/Zombie" game on halloween... worked pretty well but as ya do got a bit boring.

Could hear people talking about the lack of survivors left so i decided to sit up.
            Only to find that I was in the middle of around 30 or so "Zombies"
            the lying in the open method seemed to work a treat. :| haha but yes you guessed it i decided to pop off a few as i kinda revealed myself lol.
            M93r took out a few people... an some how made someone bleed =| (on the finger but still :|my bad =-S didnt think it was that powerful.

Comment

I thought sabre force were up tight on chronoing guns?

If not then ill stay clear of that place
              Hate.
              "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

hahaha, these are funny

mine was probably me and my mate flanking behind the enemy main base at a Skirmish Billericay weekender (whilst the rest of our team were going front in) and we saw this guy sitting quite well covered shooting down on our team.

so i threw my plastic knife at him. BAM! Haha(:

Comment

Recently picked up a A&K Dragunov for £85... got a bottle of .30's..... saturday comes, Fawkham run by Ultimate Wargames.. started off pretty well, ended uo getting 52 kills with the gun in the whole day :D heard a little kid say "there shooting at us" :L i said... "welcome to airsoft." overall a very good day.
                  Originally posted by jonnyhal
                  For Sale: very nice heavy springer
                  Originally posted by soulflame2
                  when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

Played at Serial 20,

got out a ball grenade and just threw it all the way across the site, my team were all standing there behind me all out of the game. all went in unison "What a Throw!"

best bit was i got the rest of thier team and we won the round from my grenade XD Priceless

Comment

Just come back from Experince Airsoft (Swindon) and we had a game where theres a shed and 3 people must occupy the shed at any one time. So, me and 2 others where in the shed with 10 seconds to go and surronded by 15 people and one of them posted a Mk5 Thunderflash through the open window and i screamed and run for the door and with out realising someone had there rental AK74 out of the door and i ran and snap it clean in half while the 2 other guys crawled up in a ball and took the grenade. The funny thing was that the rental guy didnt realise intil we got back to the safe zone!

Comment

your favourite moment was absolutely wrecking someones expensive gun?

Comment

Sprinting roughly 10M to jump into a bush , From the distance i heard my friend say "John i love you"
                          Hate.
                          "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

We were playing a game traversing an urban site. We were going the opposite direction to usual in order to mix things up and the opposition had been allowed to occupy a building you usually can't, which made crossing one area of ground all but impossible.
                            I tend to use just pistols at this site for speed of movement so I can get to buildings quickly and start working inside. I'd got myself pinned behind a crate, the enemy held this small building in front of us, a building behind that and one adjacent, which meant they had all approaches covered, even if I'd made the run to the wall there were enough covering positions I'd have been picked off before getting a chance to look inside.

Basically there was one option, get into the building.
                            I'd seen one window in the small building which didn't appear to have a barrel poking out of it. Called over another guy I know who is into headlong rushes and told him that basically our option was to just run at the building, jump through the window as we couldn't stop at the wall and just see what we encountered... He agreed.

We counted down, ran for the window, him on the left and me on the right, hit the window at a run and just jumped through... As I went through I felt my arm hit something, realised it was a gun barrel, quickly swapped hands with my pistol, shoved it under my armpit, looked back and fired straight into a guys chest. We both moved onto the interior doorway, Dean took out an oppo in the opposite room and we took stock of our position. I looked around and there was a youngish guy just stood in the corner looking shocked, didn't say anything or move for a good further 10 seconds before eventually sheepishly saying "You got me" and leaving. He obviously thought they'd got us all pinned and wasn't expecting any contact...

Still makes me smile, definitely one of my favourite moments in gaming just 'cos it was lucky, successful and got our entire team moving as we cleared the small building and gave us a platform to move on from.

Comment

My most favourite moment had to be at Xsite a good few weeks ago :D! I had been chatting to him and his son during turn a rounds and lunch. The match after lunch he was on the other team for the first time of the day basically, so anyway game on! I lone wolfed it right around vietnam village to just outside the skins spawn point...

Making sure to conceal my red band I went to walk through the spawn to the other side, when I met the guy I had been chatting to! Well instead of a point blank shoot out... we just walked to behind the skins where we just parted ways and I very happily for 4 knife kills to a very much surprised enemy :D! then ran around and got back to the red lines... all without getting hit ^_^!
                              sigpic

CQB the right way?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaladyr View Post
                                Still makes me smile, definitely one of my favourite moments in gaming just 'cos it was lucky, successful and got our entire team moving as we cleared the small building and gave us a platform to move on from.
                                Dosnt always work tho dose it mate

I cant still think of the day i held the Garison on my own with My M60, I felt like rambo. Loop hole, M60, Staircase and 6000rnd's = very angry other team....
                                Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
                                I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X