Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your Greatest / Favorite moment!

My fave moment ..
    At F&O's Anzio Camp on the opening day, 1st game, 3 of us layed down in the tall grass, 4 of the opposite team walked straight past us not even noticing us, we all stood up and took them down, they were shocked as hell

Comment

Had a very funny moment at Contact Front in Portland.

My team were being held up by a guy hidden around a corner of a building. It was a bit of a stalemate as none of my team could move up and even though the guy didn't really have time to pick anyone out, he could lean out and fire enough rounds off just to keep our heads down. He would then disapear back round the corner when we returned fire. His team-mates where further back but were still laying fire down the street stopping our advance. This had been going on for 5 minutes or so.

I managed to make a run towards his position while he was hidden out of view and got into an alcove about 12 feet in front of him. I pulled out a grenade,struck it and leaned round the corner and with a loverly under-arm drop throw, tossed the grenade up in the air for it to land right beside him.

In the split second as I struck the grenade, one of my team-mates hit him with a lucky shot and he came out with his hand up - just as my grenade landed squarely on his (luckily) helmeted head with a lovely 'Donk' sound.

He wasn't hurt at all - and we were all able to laugh about it :D
      JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Sniping with my L96, there were 2 kids over in some trees about 60ft from me leaning out from behind tree's about 2m apart from one another shooting at me, i took one shot and both called hit, 1 shot 2 kills nuff said, my mate was stood by when it happened and we both just started giggling like school kids.

I was the only one shooting at them too so it definately was my kill.

Comment

Ultimate wargames faukham (this was a while ago I think it was the first time they opened it to all us regular Muppets) we were doing closest to the flag in essentially a big Bush about shoulder right and 20 metres square, 10 seconds before the end of the game me and a friend crawl maniacly towards the flag and stop about two feet away from the flag using some of the Bush for cover...so we were a little surprised when the Bush got up and declared the other team has won :'(
          Best insult ever 'your about as much use as a condom machine in the vatican' (Red Dwarf)

Comment

• The mall in reading, took 6 put with 1 flash bang

Comment

my favorite has to be in the states back in the summer, this fat typical american was sat on a log in our base. The flag was on the north side of the base stood up by a few bricks. A group of militia ran in, two of them firing (one with a M9 and one with a ak) at us and the other going for the flag.As we were in cover the fat guy(still purched on the log) shouted, "there goes the flag, god dam-it." Got up off the chair and raced towardes the militia drawing his pistol as he ran. He brought it up to aim and fired, killing two of the people, and then triped over a treestump followed by roling down a 10m bank. We all got up from cover and ran to him p*ssing ourselves. If someone had a slo-mo camera we could have easily got £250 on you been framed.

Comment

Greatest moment: Was at this years weekender, near the labyrinth on top of this ledge. Was up there sniping as had a good veiw of delta approaching the others base(im others). I was just looking down the slope when I heard muttering to the left of me. I hadnt seen them at first because of their camo and the fact they had been behind a tangle of branches., but when I turned I saw 2 guys talking to each other, apparently arguing about who would get to shoot me. Obviously in the heat of the argument they had forgotten I could hear them.

So yeah, I just took my pistol out and took em both down :p. Found that hilarious, as did the 2 guys.

My most embarassing moment was on the same day. Others had just been told to retreat from the bunker to everyones surprise as apparently we had the intel. About 10 of us decided to stay back and move to the ledge to the big ledge about 2 oclock from the front of the bunker. I sat back with a different sniper(this one a spring maruzen l96), saw an enemy, and in the heat of the moment I forgot to compensate, for I was having serious hop issues with the gun, and the BB swerved violently to the left and hit a member of my own team about 10m in front of me. Luckily he understood, but damn, everyone must have thought I was a VERY inadequate sniper! :p

Comment

My favorite moment was hitting a sniper with a GBB M9 from about fifty meters away, the look on his face was priceless :D
                  sigpic
                  "Never trust quotes that you find on the Internet" - Albert Einstein

Comment

well i have two best moments, both a x-site skrimish full day at lane end

1-in the kill house which is (close quaters) i pulled out my tm super 90 shotty and began to prowl around one guy walks past me takin no notice to me then i prod him in the back twice, he turns around to see the three barrels of my gun in his face and to not be harsh and shoot i said "hey mate, i think ur dead"

2-me and two friends defending the motar with about 16 attackers left, we storm foward take a bunker, i find 3 guys lying there, i let rip on them with ma mp5 then we won as the defending team, held out for so long, we saw ppl just sitting der at there regen annoyed at how they cant muscle us out of the bunker. For all you modernwarefare fans i think i got me a nuke, around 30-40 kills. my best airsoft day,i ran out of enemies before i ran outta rounds
                    "Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."
                    -Alexander Hamilton

Comment

Originally posted by yogibear View Post
                      When i first used my desert eagle and was staying back to defend the supply dump whilst the other people in my team attacked their base.Whilst staying back i heard somebody walking around the ferns so i looked up and saw 4-5 new rental hires on the other team.S i jumped over the barrels with my deagle and they just stood their and watched me until they realised they weren't on my team so i let rip a 40rnd magazine into 4 people with a 440FPS pistol they didn't come near me again wonder why...
                      Fair play, sounds cool. But a 440fps pistol with a 40round mag, that aint a deagle pal!!

Unless your deagles different to mine.

Comment

Originally posted by s1m01988 View Post
                        has to be....
                        last sunday me, donk, jake and callum (our normal sunday four) were at pheonix airsoft.
                        we were attacking the village they have there. the heavens had opened and we were all drenched.
                        our respawn area was at the top of the area where we were. after getting nailed by some one i couldnt see due to the rain i went to respawn.
                        donk radios across 'come to the other side when you come back mate, cant get passed the multistorie building'
                        so after respawning i wound me mag and legged it. as fast as i could down the back of the play area, passed donk and some lads that were pinned. still motoring ran passed another building.
                        not once did i get fired at which was great.
                        ran passed the multistorie entrance and pulled my m203 trigger with my 204rnd madbull grenade in.
                        i had thought the enemy was upstairs and that there was a load of them. but no there was only 2. 2 young lads maybe 14 at a push stood there on the ground floor about 2 metres from my barrel.
                        i didnt even stop i kept running straight into enemy fire but was to busy laughing at the amount of 'hits' and 'ouchs' coming from the 2 lads.
                        i went and respawned listening to all me mates laughin and cheering at the run i had made.
                        when i got back down to them i found the 2 lads telling the marshall about the shot. later found out they had told him they were going back to the rest area and bleeding out this game as they didnt want to be shot any more after the grenade attack.
                        felt quite bad. for about 2 seconds.
                        was the best run ive ever made. well happy

ha this is me and my mate!was funny at the time,was a good run, luckily most of the blast hit me in the mask so not much pain.

To be fair though the reason he thought there was more of us was that we had held this building for 15 or so minutes must have had 20 kills a piece:D

Comment

Originally posted by GLORYBOY21 View Post
                          Dosnt always work tho dose it mate

I cant still think of the day i held the Garison on my own with My M60, I felt like rambo. Loop hole, M60, Staircase and 6000rnd's = very angry other team....
                          Remind me to show you the photos from that, you made quite a mess of me, I was first up the stairs with the wall in front of me and people still coming up behind so I had nowhere to go and you needed to keep firing... You drew a line of blue with little red polka dots from the center of my chest around the left side of my ribs to the middle of my back

Comment

At the stirling airsoft valley game a few weeks back, we were working in 4 man teams to locate a pilot, black box and warhead located in the valley somewhere before the russian/polish team could locate it. we had a few miles to play on, huge hills and many ruins and farmhouses to fight for.

we got to a farmhouse, abondoned of course, within a few minutes of securing it we heard over the radio that a russian patrol was headed our way. We could hear voices carried by the wind so set up position, i fired first and got the first "kill" of the day, once hit you go down and call for a medic, if one reaches you then you can be brought back in the game, if not then you bleed out and go to the respawn, if the enemy reach you then you can be captured. We took a fair few out but 4 against 10-11 we were soon overrun and captured.

they began to interogate us where myself and another lad gave just our names, rank and service numbers to them, this pissed them off a tad so they took another one of us aside, placed the rifle to his back and counted to 10, we didnt say anything so they shot him, charming eh

interogated us again, still no answer......long silence....."line up against the wall" the leader said, i wasnt having that, i leap up and reach for my knife, grab him and hold him hostage whilst shouting "no body F***ing move!" my mate shoots 3 of them. we then get let go. that for me was my finest hour in airsoft

FINI

Comment

RM heres the video!
                              http://vimeo.com/19500892

Around 2;30 is the move!

Comment

Awesome, glad they got it on film, have seen a small clip from that game of "the move" good trusty rubber knife

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X