Your Greatest / Favorite moment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your greatest moment!

I have 2 times where I felt pretty epic, the first was me and my friend (was his first game) were holding off about 5-6 people from a barracade, and he was behind a tree about 2 meters infront. We had 3 hicaps between us and both being trigger happy it didnt last long, I ran out first then a COD moment where he shouts "last mag" and chucks it at me (misses -_-) after about another 5 min he gets shot and I have to defend him until the medic comes with only about 200 rounds, barely made it, but felt epic after it was done. The second one was 4 noobs (including me) were behind a barracade (seems to be a trend) with M4s. We see a big patrol comeing through the trees down the hill and a sniper on our team fired a few shots. The enemy wernt realy worried because the trees were too dense to hit him, me and the noobs are hideing and waiting for them to get closer and then when there about 6 meters away we all pop up and let about half a hi cap out each. I dont think I have ever seen grown men run away so fast haha.
    sigpic

Comment

At drakelow tunnels along with my teammates Dan, Duncan and Andy (the same Dan from the epic tale further up)

Me and I think duncan were moving up 1 of the tunnels and a group of about 4 enemy came down it we engaged and it ended up with me and 1 enemy left. each hiding behind one of the pillars, me and that guy must have duked it out at really short range for about 5 minutes me with my Famas and him with a pistol. We also had felix standing a few meters away from us watching the fight.
      Eventually I heard a plasticy thump of a bb hiting my famas and felt a bit of pain in my trigger hand, the bb had hit the edge of my hand and my famas, weapon hits don't count at most F&O sites but because it had hit me too I took the hit, came out of cover and told the guy that had been one of the best fights I've ever had.

There were so many times where we thought we had got the other but after I was hit I went and chatted to felix and he'd said our shots were just missing us.

One of the best engagement I've ever had

Comment

Me and 5 of my friends were defending a small village in a cross-site game the other day, so enemy presence was quite thin around our position. Eventually i got so bored i said to the guy next to me "Screw it, i'm going out" so i took my chest rig off and put my rifle down inside the hut, and went creeping through the bushes with my TM 5-7. After about 10 minutes, i heard the sound of AEG fire coming from the village. So i crept round to see a bloke with a Masada pinning down my mates in a hut. So i snuck up behind him, cocked my pistol, and said "Mornin.". He turned round to be staring down the barrel of my gun, and scrambled for his pistol but then realised that he was screwed and put his hands up and said "OK! Don't shoot!". Not knowing what was going on, my mate aimed at me thinking i was an enemy and sprayed about 10 rounds into my face, before lowering his weapon and calmly saying "Oh, it's you". I said to him "Friendly you tw@t!", before I fired a warning shot at his feet.

Overall my highlight of the day, apart from the 5th game of the day where i held of an empty car trailer with some random guy :D

Comment

• Re: Your Greatest / Favorite moment!

Yesterday at F&O's new site The Academy in Leamington Spa the non banded team had to defend the bottom floor of the site from the banded team who were attacking from the 1st floor. For those unfamiliar with the site there are two stairwells at opposite ends of a corridor and those are the only access to the bottom floor.

There is one stairwell called the noob stair which has the bannisters taped up with padding so that you cannot shoot down them or between them, whereas the so called pro stair doesn't have this.

My team were defending the pro stair, so I went underneath the stairs and sat in the dark under the cover of the stairwell, with a perfect view up the stairs to the entrance way onto the first floor.

Needless to say I had a clear view and plenty of cover.

I racked up about 10 kills before a thermobaric grenade dropped into my hiding place, so I sprinted out of cover and around a corner just in time. Ended up as the third to last survivor for that part of the game, and the last survivor held a pair of adjoining darkened rooms beside the stairwell against the entire enemy team for about 5 minutes on his own!
          Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Private day at Ucap Green Ops.

4 Headshots in a row, all with the pistol, none closer than 20 metres, from inside an armoured car through a small window.

Sadly got tagged by a round clipping my trouser leg!

Comment

Ooooh, unlucky Ben, but nice work on the kills! What pistol were you using?
              Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Originally posted by DanBeresford View Post
                Ooooh, unlucky Ben, but nice work on the kills! What pistol were you using?
                TM Hi Capa from Cripps, thing is a totally brilliant, and now that Im using .3s in it, I can put a round exactly where I want, without too much work!

Had another good one attempting to frighten the pants out of a rental player by firing a round over his shoulder as he walked away, about 20 metres away again. Sadly the round hit him square in the shoulder! It was quite funny and he was cool with it though. Id recommend nothing lither than a .3 in a pistol now, its scary how accurate I can be now!

Comment

Saturday, in the snow wearing my black mesa security costume.

Flanking the enemy who were occupying a village with the objective (plant the bomb) in. Took out at least 15 players, Called 2 times for team to move up who were taking cover just outside the village, but no-one came. Took position waiting for the bomb carrier but ended up getting swarmed by the players coming back after respawn XD

Cleared a whole village and no-one to help me :/ Was brill though
                  Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Nice work Tariq - do you have any photos of the Black Mesa costume, would love to see it?

Comment

Unfortunately not.

Will try and get some next game, or i might be attending a gaming con at some point so i'll be wearing it then :P
                      Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Awesome :D

Comment

Just thought of another one. My first ever milsim event at Fearful Silence Airsoft and we were fighting up a hill at one end of the site, trying to capture a VIP both teams had to evac to different respective locations. We had no idea where this VIP was but came upon a fireteam of enemy troops moving up the hill in front of us, and spied a military control deck which was being carried by one of them.

This control deck was a key objective for the entire day, and you had to find it and possess it all day if you could as whoever held it at end-ex would gain an additional point toward their team's victory.

So going in pursuit we took out the fire team and took back the control deck, only to find that one of the enemy team was in fact the VIP. For him to ally with a team you needed to engage him, take him out, and medic him back into play, at which point he joined and fought for you.

So once he was with us we tried to evac him to a location he provided for us - at a defensive position at the other end of the site.

Anyone familiar with the site will know that it has two streams that bisect the site, one running parallel to the safe zone and one that runs from diagonally from the other corner of the site in the same direction and joins up with the other stream just before they cross the boundaries of the site.

So heading back as a team of about 8 people we encountered enemy players whilst walking down an old raise railway embankment. They spotted the VIP and engaged us immediately. Whilst our team returned fire, I had the idea of taking the VIP and bugging out down the opposite side of the embankment and following the river - which was in a deep ditch which would give us a way to get past the enemy and to the extraction point.

Our fire team leader agreed, and me, the VIP and another player set off toward the stream bed.

It took us about 20 minutes to do it, but using the ditch for cover, and the distraction provided by our fire team, we managed to get to the other end of the site, past the enemy teams main firebase, and into the Evac point without any enemy players seeing us.

Considering this was my first ever milsim I felt very proud to have managed to contribute in such a way as to earn our team an objective point - a true instance of excellent team work and it really did pay off.

Comment

My favourite of all time was at the Virus in the Pathology labs I sprinted down the corridor, and slid on my arse on the entrance. I shot 2 guys to my right, and luckily the guy on my left couldn't strike his pyro in time. I was rolling around the floor with laughter and got laced.
                            It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.

Comment

the greatest moment ive ever had in airsofting was in 2009 at the ground zero NAE, it was on the saturday and me and two of my mates were on delta. Bravo team had the Landing zone as their main base on that day. so me and my two mates decided we'd do a little skirmish to the LZ.

As we patrolled we skirted round the bravo held artillery hill then continued down the track and went firm in som bushes behind some scrub. Then a patrol from bravo walked past and we laid low. The patrol had pasted and we continued on towards the LZ.

For the last bit to get into our ambush position we got on our belt buckles and leopard crawled the last 100ft. As we got into the position we got prepped (new mag on the weapon systems, checked pouches and got ourselves ready). As we were about to ambush the LZ bravo's commander shouted to his lads to gather round for a briefing.

We couldn't believe that luck we got as most of the team was gathered together. so we waited for the moment. When the moment came all three of us burst out of our positions like crazied men screaming and there was complete chaos. But half way across the LZ all three of us had got shot, even though we got shot it was the greatest moment ive had.

after we got shot we went up and shook all the lads hands on bravo and went off. After the days skirmish we went back to the LZ and had a laugh with the Bravo team about the ambush and they thought it was the whole delta team attacking not just 3 lads. It also showed that it was great sportsmanship in both parties as both parties shook hands and complimented each other then went our different ways.
                              Alliness Saves Lives

If at first you don't succeed the call in a JDAM

Comment

Probably not that much of an epic story compared to some of the ones I've read on this thread... but it's one of my favorites!

We were playing the first game of the night yesterday, which was a pilot game at Epsom Bunker (Pilots trapped in an underground bunker after a crash landing... don't ask!) in which there were 2 pilots who had to be captured, and a few 8 man teams competing to capture them.

My team got trapped in a corridor, pinned from both sides, and slowly people were hit. When there were just two of us left, we turned off all lights and went quiet. The enemies done the same thing and we waited. I decided that it was time to turn on my Tracer Unit and pop a couple of shots off at what looked like the silhouette of an elbow. I hit the elbow after a couple of shots hit a nearby wall. The glowing BB's exploded, and some of the players had obviously never seen tracers before.

"Holy shit, what the f**k was that!!" was heard.

The suppression of the tracer BB's kept them behind cover as I slowly moved forward. My only team mate got shot and left me to play solo. As I moved forward in the darkness, I slowly took one out at a time until I was literally 5 feet from them. They had no idea where I was....

A guy started to slowly move forward and stood about 2 feet from me as I sat in the shadows. I placed a coulpe of rounds in his chest. He was completely shocked by the beams of light hitting them in the chest. Unfortunately, a couple of the guys who were left managed to place a hit on my glove... but hearing the fear and confusion of the guys being pinned by tracer rounds was hilarious! I felt like a proper ninja!

The most satisfying thing was everyone congratulating me and talking about it after the game. Being fairly new to airsoft, this has probably been my favorite experience so far.

Cheers guys for a great night of airsoft! See you within the next couple of weeks. (Epsom Bunker - 7th March)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X