Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your Greatest / Favorite moment!

KinkyJedi...
    There's something called spirit of the game mate, not nice really...

Comment

Originally posted by Ammo View Post
      My greatest moment had to have been what happen last week at the Mall. Had a guy hiding behind a door and we couldn't get close to him without getting shot so I asked my mate who was with me to watch my back while I light up a nade.

I stood there trying to get it to light till the light paper was all scratched up and gone yet the nade refused to light up. So, instead of wasting it I thought, "wonder if the guy will actually look to check if it's lit or not."

Threw the dud nade in and took a peek to see what happens and a couple seconds later saw him scramble and run like hell. Jumped out and (while laughin my ass off might I add), fired a few shots down the hall and took him out. xD
      Iv done something like that but with a Red light stick. At The Mall too.

Comment

Originally posted by KinkyJedi View Post
        Favourite moments were last summer. Both with my Gas L96, lets just say that it was running hot (i wont mention by how much).

First there was a guy with an AKS74U hidden behind a barrel, im in a trench with 4-5 rental kiddies who were all unloading on the barrel and hitting nothing. I told them all to stop firing and i took my aim and waited. The guy poked his head up, got a zinger off the top of his bald head from quite a distance. Guy stands up and screams like ive got his nuts in a vice. Quality :D

Also the same day, lunchtime 14 y/o kid comes up to me at the safe zone pissing blood out of his face. "Youre the guy with the gas sniper right?" "...yea next time stay down" :D

On more recent news took my TM FN 5-7 out for its first skirmish the other week. Last kill of the day would be my first 5-7 kill and my first GBB pistol kill at skirmish. Another zinger on another baldy behind yet another barrel. Good times.

Comment

Not a rant, just some friendly advice:

Why state that the gun was hot in the first place if, as you say it was just over?

When you sign a skirmish agreement/waiver you agree to abide by site rules. This includes using guns within site limits. The limit is finite. If you go over this by 1 fps it is the same as going over by 20 fps.
          It is your responsibility to ensure that your gun is firing below the limits at all times.

Summer & gas rifle = potential problems with power. Everyone knows this.

There is a popular misconception that airsoft sites insurance covers players for injuries etc. It does'nt. It covers the site operator and their staff against claims of negligence.
          Long and short is that if a player is injured by another player using a rifle above the site limits, this is not what they had signed up for. If said player decides that his injury was not his fault and that somebody else was to blame..... It is not rocket science to guess at whos doorstep the letter will drop. Fortunately, this is unlikely as most airsofters would rather protect their sport than make problems for it. But claims are becoming more common these days.

Oh, just to keep with the thread. Best moments for me are when players shake your hand at the end of a day to thank you for a great day messing about in the woods.

Comment

No tactics really, the enemy were attmepting to defend an area which happened to be one of our respawns, i'v never been so happy to take a hit.

Comment

This moment also contains some baddass-ness, me and my mates were at our local site in the village in a buildings top floor there was about 5 of us trying desperatly to hold back the advance of the enemy team.
              then out of the blue a rather badass guy getting on in the years climbs up the stairs smoking a cigartte holding his M249 para, he leans it on ledge cig' in the corner of his mouth and started spraying the enemy team shouting various epic thing like " come on eat this you bastards!!" and many things along those lines.

Comment

to many

Comment

• Originally posted by XxJontoxX View Post
                  to few, but I'll pretend there are lots for the sake of Internet stardom
                  fixed that for you!

Comment

• Pilot game lately. All on my own, and was dressed in an orange jumpsuit in woodland in daylight

Actually managed to hide in a graveyard, but one unlucky chap Stumbled upon me. Shot me in the leg, and came to capture me. We had a little giggle about him luckily stumbling upon me, and while doing so, he gets hit. I'm now back in the game, and he's yelling medic.

A player comes to medic him, I put two in his chest with my pistol (all I had on me) and he goes down yelling medic.

Someone comes to medic him, two in his chest, hand goes up, medic!

3 more players fall into the same trap, and am surrounded by 6 players all yelling for a medic.

The last player was unfortunate, as he came running, I kept putting shots into him. As he was hit, he slid down the hill, and landed right behind player number 1. I kept shooting as he went down, and unfortunately lost track of targets and capped the first guy in the side of the head from about 2 metres away as well. Efficient times!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                      I kept shooting as he went down, and unfortunately lost track of targets and capped the first guy in the side of the head from about 2 metres away as well. Efficient times!
                      Sounds like brilliant fun mate! Were you unpopular with that guy or was he OK? :D

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
                      Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluegill View Post
                        Sounds like brilliant fun mate! Were you unpopular with that guy or was he OK? :D
                        Nah he was alright about it. We had a good laugh about it later on!

Sadly that moment ended badly, I got shot in one ear from one team, then, whilst clutching that ear, took one from the other team in the other ear

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                          Nah he was alright about it. We had a good laugh about it later on!

Sadly that moment ended badly, I got shot in one ear from one team, then, whilst clutching that ear, took one from the other team in the other ear
                          Ouch! Sting much? lol

That sounds like an awesome game idea though, with the whole orange jumpsuit thing.

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
                          Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

• Just a bit!

It's much better without the jumpsuit. It's impossible to hide, so the shot hits the fan straight away, which makes for very little build up in the game. It works better with pairs or trios of pilots, fully armed, and in the usual gear

Comment

Assaulting Firebase Charlie with just the three of us just to get a bottle of mountain dew back, capturing the top of the hill then being told "wow well done guys did you get the objective?!" only to reply "there was an objective up there..." It was a good day :P
                              WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

I have recently beaten my own faverite moment by having one of those storming days where you are just unstoppable, 12 kills one BFG, had about 15 successive pistol kills all at silly range too all whilst wearing a white disha dasha as part of a Taliban costume, peoples faces were ace when they realised they had been ambushed by somebody dressed in a white spandex 'skirt'.
                                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X