Your Greatest / Favorite moment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
    I have recently beaten my own faverite moment by having one of those storming days where you are just unstoppable, 12 kills one BFG, had about 15 successive pistol kills all at silly range too all whilst wearing a white disha dasha as part of a Taliban costume, peoples faces were ace when they realised they had been ambushed by somebody dressed in a white spandex 'skirt'.
    I do love those days! 12 with one is awesome! Best I've had so far is a queue of 8

Comment

• Re: Your Greatest / Favorite moment!

One of my most favourite moments happened last Sunday at GZ. Me and my fellow Delta's were at fire base charlie awaiting to be sent after an objective. A squad of Bravos snuck in the base and took down a couple of our guys. We had no idea how many there were at this point so we all ran to cover ready to return fire. Suddenly one of my mates says "What the f*ck is your brother doing?" I look up to see him sprinting towards the enemy with his pistol draw and he actually managed to take down all 4 of them single handed.

Needless to say he made the rest of us look like p**sy's. I just thought it was epic, it proved that sometimes agression alone can win an engagement.
      sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

One of my greatest moments would have to be the time my springer ran out of ammo, so, with no other option, I tricked another guy into surrendering with the unloaded pistol.

Comment

was at a ww2 game a couple of years ago, had an m1 carbine firing at 220 fps, 6 rounds left, killed a person with each round left, and went on to get 7 bang kills, got a medal for that one.

Comment

My most favourite moment:
            first game of the day, first minute and first shot I fired from about 65m away from my target, He saw it coming and the bb caught the wind and dropped just enough to hit him in the lense as he ducked down under cover.
            Was using a Gspec that I had borrowed to test - I never considered myself much of a marksman but that rifle was nearly just point and shoot at anything within 70m and you hit it!
            Kiran Payne
            TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
            Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

best time for me would be this sunday a bloke got the drop on me appeared to my right sprayed me only for every single bb to miss me point blank, laughing i happiy returned fire with my pistol

Comment

Originally posted by Tin View Post
                Oh, just to keep with the thread. Best moments for me are when players shake your hand at the end of a day to thank you for a great day messing about in the woods.
                Thats what it's all about really!

Comment

My second ever visit to my local site - Urban 6, Ivywood. My first visit although totally awesome, was a bit of a disaster as I had taken along a cheap aeg I'd got, in the hope "it would do" till I got a UKARA number, but it turned out to be pretty much useless, 2 kills all evening! So 2nd visit I rented a G36. Mega improvement straight away. 3rd game of the evening was a CTF. We (the Teddy Bears) were attacking from the fort to the VC village, whilst the Warriors were obviously coming the other way. I started out in defence, and spotting a few Warriors moving towards our right flank I moved across to cover. Being a little impulsive I went a little to far and left myself a touch exposed, behind a thin tree (not much cover for a 20stone bloke), I'd taken 1 out and he was waiting for a medic, so I'd moved to cover him and prevent that happening. i shot the guy coming to medic him while he was trying to hide behind a bush, shot the next guy who came to medic him, and a 4th who came to medic them both. Eventually, as I ran up to their position, they all gave up and went to respawn. I felt awesome! LOL then got hit!
                  So having gone to respawn myself, I decided to go on the attack, and moved over to our left flank, and sneaked through the trees, taking out another guy on the way when I came out the trees behind him. I continued to move around the Warriors position till I was right on the edge of their base - the VC village. By this time it was almost dark, and so I decided to be quite bold and just walked into the village, making a point of having my gun in both hands, didn't want to be accused of cheating by acting like I was on their team. I heard one shot come my way and ping off a building, I think they weren't sure if I was on their team, and thought if they shot at me it may provoke me to open fire, but I kept my cool, and continued to slowly advance right up to the flag. Not realising I had to only touch the flag to win the came, I made a sudden grab and dash, got about 10 yards before all sorts of hell opened up on my sorry newbie azz! It hurt! LOL but well worth the pain! Especially when the marshalls said we'd won the game!

Comment

Playing at ATroop on a very rainy day, lost my boot in Afonwen first game, literally I stood in some mud and it was gone. Whilst fishing it out 2 of the enemy shouted "Bang" I attempted to throw the boot at one of them which missed terribly and resulted in me having a sore arse. Good times...

Comment

• Re: Your greatest moment!

Hiding in some bracken, staying as still as possible, i had almost all of the enemy team walking about 2 feet in front of me. Some guy managed to step on me; still didn't know i was there. Waited untill they all went past, wriggled out and... well, see for yourself.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWteqW1cDJQ

Comment

A great one for me at Anzio Camp a couple of weeks back. The red team were clearing one of the dorm buildings of yellows and had swept up the stairwells in two fire teams, me leading the charge one side and the guys from TARTS leading the other. We all converged on a corner and unbeknownst to me Bongo (one of the Player-Marshals and a nice bloke - some on here may know him) had managed to get behind the TARTS after a few were taken out by a grenade. Just as I came round the corner Bongo was coming the other way, Desert Eagle in hand, and as it was dark in the corridor he was checking to see who was dead and who alive by asking for your team colour.

He approached me, came right up to me and asked me if was a Red, to which I replied by firing my 1911 point blank into his plate carrier. In return I got a slap in the face for my cheek and Bongo has sworn never to give me the benefit of the doubt ever again!

:D
                        Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

not many but two that spring to mind....................

like an earlier poster I was sniping from a reasonable distance at Battle Lakes. Managed to take one one initial target then several following medics. It tok a bit for them to realise that by calling 'medic' they were only drawing more team mates into my trap. Eventually they all shut up and bled out.

Secondly was shooting the support gunner through a 18x4 inch pillbox 'window' from about 40m away with a single shot. He had been keeping everyone down for ages and it gave me great satisfaction. Unfortunately, by the nature of the circumstances, it had to be a head shot but I got a thumbs up and an 'awesome shot mate'. That was good.
                          Last edited by old_and_slow; 27 October, 2011, 14:00. Reason: spolling eeror

Comment

At a WW2 Gunman weekender last weekend. I decided to take a long flanking route to get around the enemy, as most fighting was around this central road with forest either side to sneak through. So I begin creeping through, I reach a wide open field area about 50m across. I rush across, then stop about 3/4 of the way as i thought I heard something. I crouch in some long grass, and past me come 3 US airborne troops, about 20m away. By this point I'm begging for them not to notice me as I've only got a bolt aciton. Eventually they move out of sight of me, so I continue. After another 10 mins of creeping, I reach the road. I shoot and hit one guy in the US .30 cal team, readying a 2nd when a burst cuts through the trees and takes out the other man. I look behind me, and see that the US respawn was behind me, and some troops are re entering the battle and strolling down the road. I then shout 'Schwien' (I was playing German luftwaffe) and loose a shot off at them, to my happy surprise they turn tail and take cover, so I ignore them and continue back through the US lines towards the Axis ones. I then take out another 6 or so US, before being taken out by a particulary hidy Airborne in a bush. Best moment airsofting by far for me :D

Comment

Best "epic moment" for me has just been eclipsed only yesterday at Drakelow Tunnels - F&O The Outpost. Overall it was an excellent day for me as everything just seemed to fall right, Lady Luck certain smiled on me that's for sure!

Just to note my loadout here - I was carry a WE GBB SCAR-L with 5x 30rnd mags, a TM MEU with 2x 24 round mags, and a dynatec delay BFG loaded with a 9mm blank. I'll not here that we had been skirmishing for about an hour during this scenario so I had maybe 3 full mags in the SCAR and perhaps 10 rounds in a 4th mag, and had fired maybe half of one of my MEU mags before this all occurred.

Well, at one point I'd been hit so had to go back to regen, so was split up from my team. Well on the way back I came across a crossroads where two side tunnels split off from the main tunnel I was walking down. The two side tunnels were smaller than the main one, with the right hand side one having a security checkpoint prefab shack there within the tunnel itself, and the left hand one being bricked up completely with the exception of a small doorway.

Next to the small doorway was what appeared to be an old loading trolley - a big hunk of rusted metal that made for perfect cover. A couple of my team were at this crossroads, one at the mouth of either side tunnel with their arms in the air to show they'd been hit.

So I quickly and quietly moved up along the tunnel edge and laid down carefully behind the trolley and waited, as I could hear the enemy ahead of me but couldn't see anything in the darkness. This turned out to be very advantageous for me as a large force of Green came down the tunnel, and from their behaviour it was clear they had not spotted me. Their point man advanced along the tunnel wall toward me, and I waited until he was completely in the open then double tapped him.

He called his hit, and the other greens must have thought the fire had come from the right hand tunnel near the security shack, so they stacked up along the wall and move down to medic their team mate. 3 short bursts later and that brought my total kills to 4.

Well now that was it, the greens must have thought there was a large force of the orange team in the cross tunnels as they really started to push it in force, and I took my 7th kill before my second mag ran dry - the final shot taking out their VIP for the game. Knowing that reloading would take time I pulled the pin from my BFG and rolled it down the tunnel as fast as I could - I hear cries of panic as the greens tried to scatter, and 3 seconds later there was a massive bang and I hear a marshals voice cry out "BFG - FIVE KILLS!"

Reloading my SCAR I hit the bolt release catch and waited for the next target to appear, and I heard a call out from behind me as the other members of the four name fire team I went down to the site with approached from behind. Seeing the VIP, they suppressed the green team long enough to medic the enemy VIP back into play and then quickly bugged out to take him back to our base as there was no other cover in the tunnel behind my position, and I stayed behind to cover their retreat.

In the end I'd managed to take out 14 players from the green team from that one position before I ran out of ammo in my SCAR and gas in my MEU. At this point the greens really pushed the tunnel and I took a ricochet off the wall which hit me in the foot - and I know it was a ricochet as from their positions there was no way my feet were visible to the green team. Knowing I was out of ammo I called it and stood up, and was met with congratulations from a couple of their surviving members who were amazing to find out that they had been facing off again 1 person and not the dug in fire team they had been expecting!

:D
                              Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

at a capture the base type game ( the base is on a hill about 70 metres from my teams regen . After re spawning i walk to within 50 meters of the base and was told by some guys that going to pick up back up guns from the re spawn point that there was 1 enemy left in the base . Jokingly i raised my sig and fired in the general direction of the base and and about a second or two later you heard " Hit , where the f**k did that come from "

Have to say that was one of the more ninja moments of my airsofting career

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X