Your Greatest / Favorite moment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your Greatest / Favorite moment!

Disclaimer: The following video contains loud noises and a naughty word. Do NOT watch if you are of a nervous disposition, or are offended by the occasional F-Bomb. If the former and/or latter apply to you, there's a description below, so you too can enjoy the action.

The above video was filmed at Eversley during a F&O Thunder Ranch milsim event in February. The video is NOT mine. All credit goes to Adam Whitcombe for his camerawork. Please note that there is quite considerable delay between the video and the soundtrack.

There are two main forces with numerous objectives, and a two-man team who's only mission is to disrupt the two forces, preventing them from completing said objectives. The video is filmed by one of this dastardly duo. One mission that ran throughout the day was to maintain control of the tower at the centre, with the use of a stopwatch type device - whoever controlled the tower for the longest won. At this point (and for another 6 hours beside), the tower is controlled by my squad of five.

The two-man team are assaulting the tower. They have dispensed a smoke grenade to conceal the attack. One (filming from his P90 mounted camera) holds off to the North West to provide covering fire for the other as he approaches from the North.

He gets to the stairs, begins his ascent, and then *BOOM*, a maroon is remote-detonated at his feet by one of my squad mates perched patiently in a bush within eyesight of the tower.

*Cue sad trombone sound effect*

So near and yet so far.
    Last edited by Machaon; 2 March, 2013, 21:41. Reason: Added a disclaimer
    Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Probably at CQB tactical for the RW Xmas game, flanked the enemy team and took a good 3-5 of them out in one room, then pretty much cleared the main area by myself, then the bloody RC car got me, but it was a very good run
      IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

lets see,
        was taking fire at phoenix urban years ago, reached in my pocket after sitting behind solid cover, lighting up waiting for the rest of the team to catch me, lying back, soft puffs of smoke rising over the top of the cart followed by
        "Day, me say day, me say day,
        me say day Me say day, me say day O,
        Daylight come and me wan' go home
        Work all night on a drink of rum
        (Daylight come and me wan' go home)
        Stack banana till the mornin' come
        Come, Mister Tally Man, tally me banana
        Come Mister Tally Man,
        tally me banana
        (Daylight come and me wan' go home)"
        with me humming the backing singer. by the end, i just stood up, waiting to be shot and they had ran away, i was in tears
        trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

My proudest moment was being picked for the ******* team at urban assault a few weeks ago. Our task was to defend the intel from both red and blue teams so of course it was great fun shooting my mates legit for a while. Me and a few other guys that belonged to unit13 (good bunch of chaps) were held up in the far west side of the police station on the top floor.
          WE soon realised that blue team was stacking up on the stairs outside and a pyro came flying through the window. Despite shouting 'NADE!!' At the top of my lungs only i managed to get out of the room. I was left covering the only doorway out of that room....toughly 10 people moved in to my old position (which i wanted back because id left my sniper rifle in there dammit). I found an already used pyro on the floor and threw it into then room. Que lots of screaming like girls and a bottleneck at the stairs to get out. I stormed in a second after the "grenade" went in and bagged everyone with my ump.
          Picked up my sniper rifle and continued to plink away at the nearest attackers.

Call it cheating if you must but the dud grenade works every time.
          Uksf loadout

TM 417 recoil.
          Custom built L119A1
          WE P228

Comment

My greatest moment was at the end of a game, mission was to get to the flag for "evac"

popped 6 smoke grenades (2 per person) and ran through the smoke, War cry, much like a scene in Band of Brothers. popped out the outside firing on full auto and getting peppered by the other teams,

Best. Moment. Ever
            "Don’t believe everything you read on the Internet" – Abraham Lincoln

Comment

So my friend owns a farm and his dad goes on holiday for the weekend (friday to sunday), so me and my might arrange a free for all on his farm on sunday (great place; load of shelter; hiding spots and loads of land). So there was 8 of us just messing about for the first few hours, then everything got very tense very fast; we went from a laugh to proper spec ops stuff; sneaking around shooting eachother and genrally getting into it.

We were playing for atleast 5 hours and lost track of time. I was hiding in a shed filled with hay; I heard a foot step behind me and without thinking i spun around and pulled the trigger.. i stood there shocked and scared as I just shot my mates dad right between the eyes as he was returning from holiday. With no emotion he just stands there and says "hit".

Shocked i didn't really know what to do; so i ran off to find some more cover to find out my mates dad started following me and started screaming at the top of his voice.. with no suprise everyone found me and i had about 100 rounds shot into me at point blank range..
              Always Cheat, Always Win
              The Only Unfair Fight is The One You Lose.

Comment

New greatest moment ever....playing urban assualt saturday the 18th may. And actually bringing home the flag in the first 5 minutes of ctf.
                This is a huge deal for me as ive never seen the flag captured in all the time ive been there.
                But actually myself getting it was something a little special.
                Uksf loadout

TM 417 recoil.
                Custom built L119A1
                WE P228

Comment

playing Bluestreak last sunday, we were in the process of taking a building to "blow up" and i was putting down suppressing fire from cover, mags piling up at my feet, swapping out without looking, just hammering rounds at them. we took the building and moved up a ways and by the last building id run out of midcaps so i left my m4 behind, pulled my Sig and sprinted to the last building, tagging a guy in the goggles as i went into cover and along with a buddy who was also down to the pistol, we started clearing rooms in a lovely fashion. that game totally made my day, i felt 100ft tall
                  Damn Brad, what else you got hidden in the humvee - a fat chick?

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                    Had a good one last weekend:

Came around a corner and up behind 2 guys on the other team. One of them asked if I was friendly, and before I could say no, his pal said yeah do t worry he's one of ours, so I kept quiet!

I then asked them how many there were with them, and fed them misinformation about which door we were coming in as a team, and suggested they stacked up on a wall so they could defend the room better.

The I used the wall as firing squad practice, and shot them both!

What a bastard!
                    Youre my new hero. I will be putting up a stocking to you at Xmas and not that fat bastard in red.
                    Last edited by Mister Zsasz; 24 June, 2013, 16:14. Reason: spelling
                    Damn Brad, what else you got hidden in the humvee - a fat chick?

Comment

Got a couple of absolute gleamers which make me really enjoy airsoft:

GZW about 4 years ago, me and a friend (from the then DCLU) Bucko we working our way through the woods alongside the main track leading towards the prison camp. Get just level and all sneaky like see nothing, step out, look left, look right still nothing then "BRAVO BRAVO" from the bush right infront of us....we say nothing start to lower guns, then 1 or 2 seconds later from behind them..."BRAVO BRAVO"...followed by "phew" from the bush to the front.....me and bucko look at each other grin and raise guns....20 seconds 4 shouts of child like pain...followed by cries of shock and questions from the other bush...30 more seconds another 4-5 dead children! We run back into the tree line and split left and right, couple of seconds after 5 or 6 bravos storm in from the prison camp to try and kill us, we have em flanked and kill em all....this continued for about 20-30mins of stalking/being stalked through the woods

Second one was at GZ weekend last year (i think), Delta was in the burrows (doughnut) we got reports of heavy bravo activity in the scout campsite, so pushed in with JockJay screaming BASELINE!! formed a baseline and proceeded to smash through, pushing bravo into a corner of the camp and decimating them

Third at GZW 3 weeks ago, me and my little ginger friend tucker went onto the plateau and split up, managing to occupy a good 10-15 bravo merrily killing them as we went along with the dozen or so in the trenches also...figured we managed to tie up a good 30-40% of the enemy team allowing deltas to blow up a number of other bases

Finally, at Warminster airsoft, final game, was three teams attacking the church, the blue team (us) managed to get into/around the church, I was on the flank near a ditch. The reds were just lemminging (tm) into us from straight ahead....the marshal standing behind me then shouted "you can go anywhere reds....try flanking these blue from the right hand side"....I look back at him and was like wtf are you doing? dont tell our weak point...the divine inspiration struck me...I knew where they were coming from, so me and 2 other blokes then pushed to our right and waited...boom cue the red team walking right into us as they tried to follow the marshals advice

WOW words :D :D

Comment

• Re: Your greatest moment!

No one has posted in a while, but never the less, ill share my brief aimbot moment. So to set the scene; we were playing this game of pistols only very close quarters but still outside. Myself and an acquaintance were just walking back into play from respawn when out of the blue we heard 2 shots and my friend shouted hit. Knowing I would be next, I drew my pistol (a KJW Sig P226 at the time) from my holster, turned on the ball of my right foot took a step back and aimed at the only place it could have come from. A quick double tap and a yelp confirmed my suspicions and quite an upset opponent came out of the bush. Two hits right on the fore head with in a centimetre of each other already red and swollen, one bleeding a little.

Best two shots of my life to date and probably my proudest airsofting moment!
                        Tread lightly and carry a big gun.

Comment

It's been awhile 5-7 years ago, 2 of my teammates and I were pinned down on 2nd Floor on one the building at Urban Assault, there are like 10-20 tangos about to take us out.

I tuned every AEG we had and we're using 7.4V 20 C, I told my team mates to change our batteries to 11.1 V 20c Lipos and let hell break lose.

No one dared to climb up the stairs or approached 20-30 meters radius, and we can see there anxiety over there faces and doesn't want to be peppered with 30-35 BB's per second.

We were able to hold the position until the game time stops.

When we are havin' a get together, we're still talkin' 'bout it and laugh.

Comment

Was at First and Only's Anzio camp on some hire kit, since I was only just giving airsoft a try around that time. Across from me there was a building which I think was called the Embassy and some guy with a laser sight was camped in the window and putting a lot of fire towards my way. Anyways, I ran into a building nearby for cover but couldn't leave because this guy still had me pinned. I thought the other team was going to wind up rushing me, and just as I was about to let off a short burst towards the doorway two guys in WWII Wermacht kit turn up. One of them's probably in his twenties and he's just got a pair of safety glasses and an MP40, but the other guy's a little meatier and his mask is pretty much the image of the cigar chomping beefed up war veteran, and to boot he's hauling in an MG42. He ends up walking over to the window, mounts his MG42 and starts putting a few BBs down towards our friend at the Embassy, and for some reason it's always stuck in my memory. Was p good.

Comment

September 14, 2014
                              Bulby Woods
                              First Official Game with my son

EJ: Papa, I was hit by a sniper rifle and it really hurts.

Centaur: I saw a huge hematoma on his left forearm. Welcome to ******* ***** son, next time cover and be wary of your environment, and move low. Then to my surprised I saw a huge grin on my son's face and asked him why.

EJ: It's Ok Papa, I was able to get back and hit a lot of tango's, and everytime I hit them, they were like crying out loud like baby's and if they saw me again, they walk away and doesn't want to exchange bb's with me again. Your gun is so fast, our midcaps only last like between 3-5 seconds.
                              My set up below

Centaur: Son, be very mindful using it, 'coz you're goin' to hurt a lot of tango's.

EJ: Yup, Papa, I only put it on full auto when the zombies are not taking their hits on my single shots.

Centaur: (with a smile on my face), good and you are learning quick. Don't ever hit call that's worst than zombies, let your AEG talk .
                              Last edited by centaur; 21 September, 2014, 22:05. Reason: edit

Comment

Me and my friend were being all sneaky around The mall's basement, went up long red stairwell took a right at the top into a shop. There were 8 enemies crowded around store entrance looking through the glass onto the main mall concourse. we sneaked in and hid behind 2 separate pillars. Both started firing at the same time. 8 kills best day ever.
                                Last edited by yayitsmike; 25 September, 2014, 11:38. Reason: left and right mixed up

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X