• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your Greatest / Favorite moment!

Favourite moment of the last couple of weeks is this:

BOOM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...2QTAjPnE#t=22s
    Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

My favourite moment would have to be ARU's last competitive game in the Gunman 8 man comp.

We were advised to bring lots of sniper rifles into the game, before replying we only had one in our entire team. This rifle then proceeded to jam very early on, making long range assassination next to impossible. A good 50% of our rifles failed during the 30 minutes, leaving us with very little kit. Teammate and I forgot to cover our rear (which was where the marshall respawn was) so a hostile comes up behind us and puts a couple of shots into us, leaving me laughing like a fool. In the end I was running at the enemy with only my Mk23. I pushed up to a buddy and we looked at our pyro, no striking caps meaning we were screwed. I think we actually begged the opposition for a striker (not expecting anything lol).

Turns out we got the first HVT in 27 minutes, with a 50m shot from a G36, causing us to begin the next objective with a mere 3 minutes on the clock. We just ran at them screaming our heads off.

Effin' hilarious, just hope the marshalls had as much fun as we did that game.
      "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
      Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yhv3MW_Slc

I counted 17 kills from the video footage, as I got a couple of multi-kills with my 40mm.

A new record! :D
        Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

I was @ Ground Zero, playing Bravo & my 3rd skirmish. Around lunch time, not much was going on & I was on my tod. I thought i'd move on to the fort, which was being held by Delta. I moved in undetected. I was at the west entrance when I saw 5 Delta moving up the path towards me. They saw me but assumed I was Delta. I unloaded taking 2 down while the others dived into bushes. I knew they'd try & nip me in the butt by flanking to the south entrance...I was waiting for them. I was tucked in round a corner in utter blackness as I saw the barrel of an M4 come round the corner, I was left unmarked & got a knife kill, which he was NOT happy about. I then peaked round the corner & took another 2 down (not blind firing & on semi). I heard a guy shouting that the fort was 'crawling'...'Nope just me lads' I said. Knowing that Delta reinforcements were on me, I bugged out the north entrance undetected.

Comment

Another of the moments that did put a smile on my face, was when I attended a casual weekender, I was armed with just my silenced socom pistol, and came across three guys on the opposing team, two of them had already been hit, and were waiting for a medic, while the third was firing at my team mates, I fired twice, the first shot missed, the second got him on his jacket collar, and he took the hit, and none of them even knew I was only a few metres away from them, about 7-10 metres, and they all said 'well played mate' to me.

Then they got medic'ed back in and I got shot, but it was all hand shakes and compliments plus smiles, and I didn't have anyone available to medic me, so off to the safe zone I went.

All in all, it was a great weekend.
            Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

Some of these are Brilliant!

Mine is that I was making my way to the top of a hill to use the toilet/hedge when my gun failed on me. I was trying to be quiet and not fire unless fired upon, as although nature had called, I was still in play. I made it to the brick building at the top of the hill, and where I crept round the corner to pee and to my suprise see 5 opposing team members crouched over the bomb I had to defuse.

At my local site we play rules and use common sense, so I knew not to full auto these guys from 5 feet away, so I set the gun down I bang killed them all. At this point they all shat themselves and put there hands up, and turned round to see me with trousers unzipped and me with my hands looking like a gun. They hit the floor laughing, until I reminded them they had to walk back to re spawn. I still had time to pee, before defusing the bomb and winning the game.

Defo my grestest Moment!
              If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

• Resurrection!

A couple of weeks ago at Ucap's sandpit:

Playing a hostage rescue game, myself and a team mate decide to be on guard duty. We sat the hostage down in a square room, and he waited in a corner for people go start trying to enter.

I got my already used bfg, an placed it under the hostages foot. The hostage was a martial, and was all up for playing the dud IED game! So he stuck his boot on it, and made sure to tell them that it was there. I hid behind the door to the room, pistol and live bfg in hand, and waited.

They came in for the hostage, and saw the bfg under his boot. Panic set in, and they all started yelling to each other not to touch the poor hostage, and how to dispose of the bfg. One of the suggestions was to remove the hostages foot from the boot and leave that on it. I wish they had tried!

Eventually they settled for grabbing it and throwing it into the next room. They told everyone to run away, and threw it, as soon as I heard it crash into the other room I pulled the pin on mine, and dropped it on the other side of the door. The hostage had been removed from his chair, and was killed on his way to extraction, so we won!

Comment

on my first game at southport bravo 22 hiding behind a bit of cover one of mates with decided to break for another bit of cover put my boot on the embank,ent slipped on the mud did full 360 flat on my arse only to see site photographer taking pic gutted lolDSCF2277.jpg

Comment

My best one to date was when I took my home made gillie suit out on its first skirmish.

I was laying down in the edge of a grass path slowly crawling my way towards a group of enemy when I heard voices behind me coming back up the path.

I managed to draw my side arm and turn my head to face them as they approached but I realized there were 4 of them and I was out gunned.
                    However even at 10 meters away, none of them had given any indication that they had seen me so I just sat tight.
                    As they passed, the second from last guy walked across, me booting the side of my head and let out a girly scream as he lost his footing and fell arse over tit.
                    the rest of the guys just stood there looking, and after what seemed and age I simply pointed my glock and got 4 very nice bang kills thank you very much

after that day my gillie has always come with me on skirmishes

Comment

Favorite one was at UCAP Virus - I was in the boiler room on my lonesome - for those that didn't know the site it was a pitch black room with boiler equipment and stuff.

Anyway I was crouched in the far corner to the right of the door with my AUG pointed at the door (I was being hunted by both teams, so anything that walked in was a valid target). First person runs in, gets shot - then returns from the dead zone with what sounded like the entirty of red team and promptly shouts "he's on the right", as the reds stack up outside the door.

Cue at least nine people running in one by one, turning left and getting laced from behind. I may have been laughing hysterically on the way out of the room, when I finally got killed...

Comment

Resurrection! time for all these new year stories folks!
                        My favorite and greatest moment will of been at section 8. Me and a friend were attacking one of the many bases , but various snipers were dug in along with a few lmgs , and the team was getting no where. So we decided to flank them all ! Section 8 is a very large site, and so we had spent about 10 minutes walking before we found our first red team member. We had actually appeared above the enemy base , and we had stumbled upon the line of players that would take out our team after we had taken the base. The first guy was laying down wearing a big old puffa jacket , so i double tap him on semi. He looks around , then sees me and my friend. I see him about to shout , so its alll guns pointed and "na dead men dont talk remeber" we then continue to take out another 9 people in this manner together, before we cross a ridge and we are in the back of the base. There is 4 defenders left and they are raining the beebs on the advancing teammates , so i tap two in the back with the old m4 , before slinging it and drawing he 1911 , as i run into the base and fire , hitting the remainder. The looks on there faces and of Ricky the marshal was priceless , who then advised that i should come back to the site when scoutthedoggie was there. All in all we had about 14 kills between us in 2 minutes od sneakiness, and the walk was worth it ! a truly great day!

Comment

This video shows my greatest moment than I could put it into words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fgapeky_G0
                          Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

that is an epic moment Bio
                            After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Comment

Today's game at Rype Village (Lydd Training Camp). The last game of the day. Our team objective was to hide and be hunted. My squad and I decide to take over a small, unlit house on the very furthest edge of the village, and await our fate. However, we decided that we'd go out in style. We left the front gate and front door open in an attempt to fool the OpFor temporarily, laid a series of remote Mk3 maroons between the front gate and the bottom of the stairs and then hunker down in this box house and wait for the to assault to begin.

We must've waited at least 10 minutes while they searched the village for our team, going from house to house. At one point two OpFor were stood at the front gate, clearly contemplating whether or not to bother looking inside the house. The urge to attack them there and then was strong, but we maintained to wait until a bigger force arrived, for maximum effect, and the two moved off again. Another 5 or more minutes elapsed, and the opposing team eventually began to converge on our position. There was an ever increasing crowd gathered at the front gate, and as the first few walked down the garden path, we blew the first one. This sent them in to a panic, and the BBs began to fly. They couldn't work out where the bangs had come from, and despite the marshals explaining that they were out (at least 4 of them), they attempted to continue the assault. Then came the second and third bangs, and with it as much return fire as we could muster. Calls of "I dunno how the bangs went off, they didn't throw any pyro!" and "It's trip mines!" rattled around their troops, and the marshals reiterated the 5m kill radius from each blast, not to mention the numerous shots which had taken these poor guys out repeatedly.

Eventually I took a couple of rounds (from outside, and I'm pretty sure they couldn't see me huddled on a chair in the corner), and bailed out. I then watched from the sidelines with glee as the opposition took even more rounds. The other squadmate eventually got hit, and made an exit. As the enemy poured in through the door, the remaining mines were detonated, taking out even more players.

The final two players in my squad put up a good fight, but eventually got taken out too. When the enemy were satisfied that there were no more players, and than they weren't going to get blown up any more, they doubled back and carried on the search for the rest of our team, leaving us to reflect on the past few minutes, bask in the glory of a well fought battle, and laugh at the sheer bewilderment of the attacking force as they got taken out seemingly from nowhere.

That was, without doubt, one of the most epic last stand's I've ever witnessed, let alone been a part of.

I'm glad I wore my full face protection though!
                              Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

• Had a good one last weekend:

Came around a corner and up behind 2 guys on the other team. One of them asked if I was friendly, and before I could say no, his pal said yeah do t worry he's one of ours, so I kept quiet!

I then asked them how many there were with them, and fed them misinformation about which door we were coming in as a team, and suggested they stacked up on a wall so they could defend the room better.

The I used the wall as firing squad practice, and shot them both!

What a bastard!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X