tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

The scoundrel. Have him taken outside and thrashed.
    Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

My my what have we here? A spot of tea with a bit of morning chatter? Splendid.

Comment

Indeed we do my dear sir, I'll get Jeeves to take you coat and hat, oh my what a very splendid tall hat you have.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I am tired, at work and constantly getting interupted... to the point where i am yet to finish a brew while it is still hot... As it is is nearly 1000hrs in Germany, that is not a good way to be starting my day!

On the upside... many fine airsoft related bits have arrived in the post!

Comment

I too am currently waiting for many airsoft related items to turn up today. I'm enjoying a nice glass of Pimms with lemon until things arrive.

Comment

Has the young chap with awful manners been sighted anywhere yet? I do hope we haven't scared him away with good mannners and courtesy. That'd be a turn up for the books.
              Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

• I had an incident where i was prone in a bush and a saw an enemy about 5 feet to my right. Because of my upgraded sniper rifle, i'm not allowed to shoot him from that far away. Anyway, i threw a stick at him to get his attention and said bang. He couldnt actually see me at the time cause i was ghillied upso he says "where actually were you?" Just to be curtious i gave up my location and then he sprays me spouting some s*it about how you can only get bang kills in a CQB environment. I dont know what kind of environment we were in there, but i can garuntee you that had i shot him he would have gon crying to a marshall about hot gunning.

Comment

Blimey ANOTHER one. This sort of behaviour, posting something relevant and the like, well, where will it all end?

Comment

Scoundrel, not only interjecting with a terribly poor taste tale when there are fine folks trying to partake in mid-morning tiffin, but he's also got things dashed wrong.

How can you bang kill someone when you don't have a weapon pointed at them, a clean shot (bushes mess up the shot old boy), or a weapon which you could use from that range anyway. Damned unsporting if you ask me.

Now, that's off my chest and I can go back to my teapot and attempt at an egg banjo.
                    sigpic

Comment

calm down mr hawke have some strawberry green tea with a lovely fig roll

and how would the rh gentleman like his t bone steak later?

Comment

What on God's Green Earth is "strawberry green tea"?

Tea is BROWN. Strong enough to stand the spoon up in. Go to youtube and put in "Cup of brown joy". That explains this entire thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke View Post
                          "Cup of brown joy".
                          Is that the prequel for Two Girls one Cup??? You disappoint me old man!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke View Post
                            What on God's Green Earth is "strawberry green tea"?

Tea is BROWN. Strong enough to stand the spoon up in. Go to youtube and put in "Cup of brown joy". That explains this entire thread.
                            it calms one down before drinking the real thing or so my friend tells me

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
                              Is that the prequel for Two Girls one Cup??? You disappoint me old man!
                              No, nothing so gauche. It is a piece of art - tea and pith helmets, asong of joy indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by chyulu1 View Post
                                I had an incident where i was prone in a bush and a saw an enemy about 5 feet to my right. Because of my upgraded sniper rifle, i'm not allowed to shoot him from that far away. Anyway, i threw a stick at him to get his attention and said bang. He couldnt actually see me at the time cause i was ghillied upso he says "where actually were you?" Just to be curtious i gave up my location and then he sprays me spouting some s*it about how you can only get bang kills in a CQB environment. I dont know what kind of environment we were in there, but i can garuntee you that had i shot him he would have gon crying to a marshall about hot gunning.
                                My dear boy next time I'd highly recommend you take a duelling pistol with you so you don't have to be put in this situation ever again. No bang rule, just shoot the scoundrel like we did in the old day's! Where is Jeeves with my Whiskey?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X