Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Ran out of edit time.......

After a while he started ranting and then gestured with his finger as if to cut his throat then pointed at me....at this point I called myself out and went to enquire what was wrong.
    He was rather upset saying that he was hitting my arm repeatedly,I disagreed and as I wasn't wearing a second layer I would've felt it,I assured him he hadn't hit me etc,etc...then he said he didn't want to talk about it and walked off to re-spawn..I left the game at that point.
    What I wanted to avoid was him complaining to other easily influenced players and start ill feeling amongst players,I think it was the right thing to do at the time.
    Of course I couldn't leave it so I questioned him further later on @ which point his story changed to the fact that he wasn't just hitting my arm but also my chest and any other area he fancied..@ this point I realised he'd "mugged me off"...

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
      What I wanted to avoid was him complaining to other easily influenced players and start ill feeling amongst players
      Hate people like that. But tbh, if he was going to do that, it would be the sort of thing he'd do regardless of your reaction.
      For blokes like that, I usually go to a marshal, explain whats happened, and if I'm the one being accused of cheating, I'll have the marshal watch me.
      A lot of people seem to think that if they're red dot is aiming at your head... its a head shot.
      Its good you dont lose your temper over things like that. I've seen very fair and decent players nearly banned from sites because some cheating b*stard has rubbed them the wrong way and then accused them of cheating!
      Kiran Payne
      TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
      Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kensai View Post
        I love with this one! You see the BBs bounce of them... they have a moment of "should i take it.... Nah, i'll shoot back"
        Kiran Payne
        TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
        Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_s.o View Post
          OMG this players a right nob.

Comment

worest tw@ts are when sniping.. i seriously 1. want to beat them over the head with the gun 2. cry followed quickly by 3.. 3. leave the sport all together. No matter the gun..m14,socom pistol g-spec.. u name the weapon if people don't ... 1. see it 2. hear it 3 see you .. they won't take it..

Comment

I know its not airsoft but at a local paintball site was playing and got shot in the balls so i went down like a bag of bricks and then they guy that shot me ran over with 2 other guys (I guess his mates) and pumped about 10 rounds each into me purposly aiming for my head, ass and balls... nearly damn ripped my mask off and nearly put me off playing for life, couldnt even walk for 10 mins and had to be almost dragged out by a marshell. Damn guns fire at 300fps and have about 12 joules of enerygy behind them.

Comment

that would have and should have ended in bans and violence in my exp.

Comment

At my local site yesterday a regular gobby little 14 year old brought this in.

Now this is taking Call Of Duty too far! This 14 year old kid know exactly how to ruin a perfect TM M16.

He even said to me "I have more XP than you today"...................
                  Attached Files

Comment

that is hideous, did he use wrapping paper??
                    Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Nope thats gold Hammerite paint. Can you see the selotape

Comment

*facepalm* why would you ever do that??? evidently he belongs to the spray and pray school as well (unless that is a see-through rail block on his carry handle, which I doubt)
                        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
                          *facepalm* why would you ever do that??? evidently he belongs to the spray and pray school as well (unless that is a see-through rail block on his carry handle, which I doubt)
                          Na it aint see through. The whole thing has been sprayed gold.

Comment

it was the wrinkling up near the psg-1 grip that got me

Comment

Thats selotape on the PSG1 grip.

Comment

classy

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X