Classifieds 3 Day Bump Rule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Classifieds 3 Day Bump Rule

like i just put an acog up cheep and i sold it in first few mins and have got about 10 msgs sence asking to buy it, would just make life easier to have a "mark as sold/withdrawn" button
    sigpic

Comment

Yup, my M700 sold within an hour or so and in the next week I got the most amount of offers I've ever had for a single item.

The lowballs were the most annoying though.

Comment

A bit of topic but feel my point is valid! I don't know what happens when u get three strikes? But is there not a strike rule for someone who posts sale threads then sells the item only to end up in the lost souls section twice in a month? Surely that person should be ip banned? This has happened to a few members by the same seller (no names) but this is far more an important and pressing matter than bumping a thread early. No disrespect intended!

Rant over
        Cheers rich

Comment

Bump...

It's obvious what some people have started to do now, and I'm hot onto it:--

You cannot OPEN/ CLOSE/ CREATE Classifieds threads at your own will. You have to wait 3 DAYS, since the last post advertising that product, whether it be in swaps or not, whether it's sold or not, whether it's been bumped or not, YOU MUST WAIT 3 DAYS before re-creating a thread/ bumping the current thread for the item you're selling.

Example: Open thread hasn't sold. You acceptably bump your thread, stating "moving to swaps". That's fine. But if you then close your thread, mark as sold, whatever, and create a NEW thread in the swaps section, within the 3 days since the last post, you've broken the bumping rule.

Please start understanding, and abiding by this rule so that infractions don't need to be issued!

Thanks.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rampage Have you ever stopped and thought about what your life revolves around? My life revolves around Airsoft Find out more about Rampage
          Working...
          X