This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

looks like a VFC mate if im not mistaken. but ratty nice job im really into pathfinder loadouts now im in a process of making one RICAS with a bare minimum of pouches on since i have loads , dessie pants and dpm top just need a new tops since mines too big since ive got taller but somehow skinnier and maybe a MICH but preferably a cap

Comment

Not a full loadout - ignore the bottom half - will be wearing it this sunday to the cerberus milsim - the M16 will be replaced by an AK, but will be keeping the GSR and TMP as it will be their first time those guns have been skirmished

this isnt completely what ill be wearing but its basically the idea im going for

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Loving that TMP setup man, you should get an EI or Pantac weapons catch to bolt on between those mag pouches and your holster... would stop it bouncin around

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
          Loving that TMP setup man, you should get an EI or Pantac weapons catch to bolt on between those mag pouches and your holster... would stop it bouncin around

ah!! thats why i was asking if there was a molle one

i ordered a belt mounted blackhawk one yesterday should do the job as the tmp sits low enough on the sling to use a belt mounted one
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

A Serious face, for a serious living room seige situation. Pretty nifty loadout.
            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

looks nice mate

Comment

I watched Domino the other night...Average film, bit gave me the idea for this Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy bounty hunter loadout:

Jeans, Shirt, Flak Jacket, drop leg holster and shottie. The M1 garand ammo belt/bandoleer thingy across my chest has the mags for the ACM M500 Shottie in them...holds 2 mags per pouch and works a treat!

The upside down dog in the background serves no purpose whatsoever......daft bloody thing she is!!

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

You dont look much like Kiera Knightley...

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                    You dont look much like Kiera Knightley...
                    you still see a resemblance then? ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by OrangecrushmkII View Post
                      you still see a resemblance then? ;-)
                      Neither of you have seen me in my sexy thong tho...

; )
                      sigpic

Comment

the current loadout. it is still verymuch a work in progress. the trousers are VZ. 95 (czech camoflauge). and the gun is a pimped out fnc.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellfish View Post
                          I watched Domino the other night...Average film, bit gave me the idea for this Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy bounty hunter loadout:

Jeans, Shirt, Flak Jacket, drop leg holster and shottie. The M1 garand ammo belt/bandoleer thingy across my chest has the mags for the ACM M500 Shottie in them...holds 2 mags per pouch and works a treat!

The upside down dog in the background serves no purpose whatsoever......daft bloody thing she is!!

I quite like that loadout, nice job sir.

now does the upside down dog come in OD? lol

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by AlltoEasy View Post
                            I quite like that loadout, nice job sir.

now does the upside down dog come in OD? lol

Dan
                            lol.

Fraid not...it's either white/tan & upside & down, or white/tan and covered in mud (amongst other things), or white/tan and asleep.

She's a bloody great dog tho...no use for airsoft as she's scared of my AEG's.
                            sigpic

Comment

a garand belt and an m69 flak vest? interesting

Comment

My nearly done UKSF loadout, needs the first line belt along with some Soft armour, excuse the girls hair
                                Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                                It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X