X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by Philshot View Post
    Joshj, which vest do you use to store the m14 mags?
    Can i just use the Warrior ricas 7.62?
    hi mate, well that vest is a chinese cheep copy as i needed a plate carrier quick, i had a m4 to start with (still got it) so all them pouches are double 5.56mm ones (Got form knmw) and will fit a m14 mag nicely, i just got a warrior ricas compact to replace it, just the base as i didnt need and pouches. the pouch on my belt is a made by pantac and is m14 double pouch, so mite get a black one to put on my vest, only problem is they dont like 5.56mm mags stored in there just with one, will post a pic up with my new vest and you can see how i have set that up with my m14 mag pouches

Comment

Me and one of my team mates were doing a kit check before a milsim on sunday and decided to get a few pictures, hoping to get more of the full team on sunday.

Enjoy!
      theres nothing better than when your friends show up with a whole lotta guns!

Comment

thats pretty epic bulb, can I ask, what ACOG is that?
        feenix
        sigpic
        G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

cheers bud its a 4x ta31 replica with a killflash ARD fitted.
          theres nothing better than when your friends show up with a whole lotta guns!

Comment

utorak are they issue marpats or some produced by another company like "propper" for example?

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
              utorak are they issue marpats or some produced by another company like "propper" for example?
              I bought them off of Flecktarn, they aren't issue to my knowledge. I prefer them though because they are darker (didnt like the brighter versions).
              My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

yeah i though so as i didnt think the issue ones had the insides white

Comment

Nah they dont because obviously if you wanted to roll them up you wouldnt want white material giving you away.
                  My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

and its just not smart :P

Comment

Just recently bought all new Viper Digital DPM, love it so much and looks awesome wearing regular DPM clothing underneath. also we camoflauged :D Haven't got any action shots in it thus far though :'(

I can't decide whether to spray my Barrett or just get some ghillie rag for it, anyone got an opinion?
                      Krow
                      Team Av'a Cuppa Tea (T.A.C.T.) Formerly (A.A.C.T.)
                      "Camellia Sinensis Vos Liberatos" - The Tea Will Set You Free...

G&G MP5 SD5, G&G CM16 Raider, KJ Works Sig Sauer P229

Comment

camo, no spray

Comment

camo. And take the tape of the mp5. Its just eeew!

Comment

A very slight dusting of tan on the barrett would be ok but not a full paint job.

Comment

LOL yeah agreed, I have removed the tape since taking that picture. the stuff wouldn't stick properly anyway!

Where would you say is best to get camo rip from?
                              Krow
                              Team Av'a Cuppa Tea (T.A.C.T.) Formerly (A.A.C.T.)
                              "Camellia Sinensis Vos Liberatos" - The Tea Will Set You Free...

G&G MP5 SD5, G&G CM16 Raider, KJ Works Sig Sauer P229

Comment

try ebay!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X