This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Ha Ha...tashes yer sign of the times. It was part of the uniform seemed like everyone had one. If you had one today i reckon we would get a few strange looks!!
    The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Well its a great photo anyway

Comment

this ones when its just too cold for us to use our GBBR's
        The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
          You clearly haven't met my grandmother.
          smoke a cig with her and talk about what to do with your mohawks (i now picture her with a purple one)

or apologize and drink some tea together?

shes one of the two..i know my grams would be up for a mohawk lol

oh and muzzy those are pretty rediculos situations in those pics great though ..

Comment

Thanks for the comments bud, :D. Out of context I know but very real and they were all a big deal when I was doing them. Especially the diving.

Comment

i didnt mean it in a bad way ridiculous as in no one here will be able to say yeah..i swam in artic ice and parachuted from a Chinook

Comment

Thanks bud, i knew you weren't being funny appreciated

Comment

My new headset :-)

G Element Comt II Headset EX041

Last edited by Rampage; 6 July, 2010, 22:39.

Comment

Hey Muzzy, was wondering where you did the ice diving as I'm looking to find somewhere to do the course.

Alex

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
                    Thanks for the comments bud, :D. Out of context I know but very real and they were all a big deal when I was doing them. Especially the diving.
                    WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

C'mon ThePesH you've been on here a while, you know you cant post links to other sites.. anyway good photo

Comment

I'm sorry i dont know about link

Comment

Originally posted by TB-Stalker View Post
                          Hey Muzzy, was wondering where you did the ice diving as I'm looking to find somewhere to do the course.

Alex
                          pm me and we can talk thanks

Comment

Im very jealous Pesh, I've been looking for a set of comtacs or sordins for over six months now. Everywhere is out of stock
                            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

you havent been looking well enough then ...

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
                                Ha Ha...tashes yer sign of the times. It was part of the uniform seemed like everyone had one. If you had one today i reckon we would get a few strange looks!!
                                Tashes are proven to increase one's stats by an average 57%
                                Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X