This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

nice mp5 the camo paint jobs a bit bleh imo would look nice all black and maby even solid colour or a marpat style paint job ..sniper looks clutch though..(yes im am a 12 year old girl tonight so i can say clutch.)

Comment

Krow that MP5 looks like an explosion in a paint factory not cool at all
      Its better to burn out than to fade away

Comment

@Bulb - really nice loadout, simple and effective.
        Looks very good without one thing - this chinese copy ACU shirt :/

Belive me - in us ebay you can find real uniforms for the buck, many times cheaper than the Chinese fakes !

Comment

new load out

Comment

• Sam that is ******* cool...

What vest is it and where did you get it from?
            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 3 July, 2010, 21:27. Reason: language
            My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

I agree

Comment

That is a RICAS from a tactical shop in the UK
                Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

On the topic of rigs, here is a picture of mine I took a few days ago. Only thing left is a set of comtacs and some krylon for the SERPA. Excuse the tactical persian rug.
                  Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                  It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
                      That is a RICAS from a tactical shop in the UK
                      RICAS compact I believe.
                      Originally posted by fijitstiks
                      they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                      Originally posted by N3ADS
                      Is this you talking from experience ?..
                      Originally posted by fijitstiks
                      i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by crotmate View Post
                        RICAS compact I believe.
                        Tis indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulb View Post
                          cheers bud its a 4x ta31 replica with a killflash ARD fitted.
                          Cheers mate, I'm gonna get myself an AGOG but im definatly gonna get a killflash to go on it now, that looks sweet! also your loadout looks immense anyway, i think I paid £15 for my ACUs and their Bulle copys, I swear by them, there light and thin enough for you to wear them in the hot summer games, but light and thin enough so you can feel the hits, I usually pack on a tshirt underneath for the winter months, and wear a backpack on my back to cover it as it is exposed :/ lol but yeah looks epic mate
                          Feenix
                          sigpic
                          G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

love the load out, i was wondering are the pouches just fastened directly to the belt? if so how what are you carrying and do they move much as their not fastened in to molle?
                            cheers

Millest's Mediocre Meanderings
                            Millest's Ebay

Comment

@millest- yeah bud they are molle pouches on a standard duty belt. The belt line ive been using now for almost five years and its still going strong!

On my belt ive got:
                              2X double pistol mag pouches
                              double 40mm pouch
                              dump pouch
                              serpa for m9
                              BFG grenade pouch

So far ive found this a really good setup i prefer having my pistol mags and my pistol on my belt line and you barely notice the weight of the belt even wih all this stuff.

Ive just moved rigs from a rav to an mbss and i have to say if your looking for a small rig but need to carry a bit belt line and mbss is the way to go.
                              theres nothing better than when your friends show up with a whole lotta guns!

Comment

Couple of pictures from today, one featuring the world's worst camouflage and the other featuring the worlds worst facial expression (apparently I look like an utter tool halfway through saying 'photo').

Car-15 fired like a dream, very nice to handle with a good RoF and pretty awesome range considering the tiny size of its barrel. My M16 is having hop issues but still got a dozen kills with it :D
                                Last edited by spetsnazdave87; 4 July, 2010, 19:11.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X