This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Anyway nice paint job your certainly the artist hero shark.
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 8 July, 2010, 19:40. Reason: why ask

Comment

I'm loving that mask though Shark.
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 8 July, 2010, 19:40.

Comment

Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 8 July, 2010, 20:18.

Comment

That paintjob, and that mask look awesome shark.

Comment

cheers guys ,here it is on

Comment

It looks better off lol, when you have it on it looks like your sad

Comment

It has sad eyes ,they turn down slightly .All depends on the angle you look at it from ,and the new paint job accents that . Its been described as sinister before.
                Its done in the style of a classic mask maker called Ernie Higgins.

Comment

To be honest though hero shark id keep more as an art piece a wall hanger of airsoft if you will than skirmish with it! too pretty.

Comment

looks good.
                    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 8 July, 2010, 20:20.

Comment

Alot of the time my masks are hung on the wall ,but they get as much use out of them as I can .This ones more for the winter months ,too much for this weather.

Comment

Thats one sweet paintjob on the mask Heroshark
                        Originally posted by Charlie
                        That was a very strange and incredible Wank

Comment

what you should do is colour your the area surrounding eyes that are visible though the mask black then it might look a tad better.

oh and where a cowboy hat lol

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crude Skinny B View Post
                            what you should do is colour your the area surrounding eyes that are visible though the mask black then it might look a tad better.

Like a viking :D .So the masks good ,but better if you couldn't see my face . The face is not usually that visible ,the flash shows me up in the pic :D .I do have a trillby .

Comment

Originally posted by Crude Skinny B View Post

what you should do is lay off the drink on a thursday night. leave these type of posts for 2am on a friday and 1 am on a saturday .

Comment

so basically do your eyes batman style? i never got how he got that mascara on so quickly. maybe his mask had tiny spray tins inside? big daddy in 'kick ass' just does it in his bathroom with a brush.

anyway, cool mask. i still need one. and a half mask. and one of those preatorian ones. i think it's time to just get some.

oh and great pics amandla. i like that one of you prone. very cool.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X