• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

NICE! :p what Car-15 is that dave?
    feenix
    sigpic
    G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

Dave, I challenge your claim to "World's worst camouflage".

Hows this?

Comment

I'd like to add that camouflage did sort of work :p

Feenix, that's my blood diamond build with the taclight removed for daytime play.

M16A2 receiver with XM177 front end, car15 flashhider and retro stock. Performed beautifully

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
          Couple of pictures from today, one featuring the world's worst camouflage and the other featuring the worlds worst facial expression (apparently I look like an utter tool halfway through saying 'photo').
          Since you said it first I have to agree :p

Like the gun though. Shame the rest of the loadout isn't being aired.

Comment

second pic is v nice spetz looks rather realistic

Comment

cheers guys, yeah the cover was necessary due to the sun (roasted today).

The LBV did ok in the heat, the tailoring is standing up nicely but I may well swap it out for some Alice at some point.

Comment

what happened to the tears of the sun loadout?

Comment

that IS the tears of the sun loadout, just with less heatstroke

Comment

Thought id bring an old dusted off photo of me and my buds to the forum
                    The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

i wanna drive :D ...that looks pretty good,also dave i didnt realise without all the leg pouches and other things. and the baby mohawk unless thats not you in the hat ..im confused goodnight.

Comment

I sold my socom as was going to buy a KSC upgraded one, but then that one was withdrawn from sale so I'm temporarily pistol-less. But when I've graduated and can cut my hair again (my grandmother will kill me if I graduate with a mohawk), the TOTS loadout will return (with M4).

Comment

lol just be punk and light a cig run your fingers through the mohawk blow some smoke in her face and turn your back on her forever ...but yeah look forward to seeing it i cant wait for all my gear to finally arrive although i think 4 vests and such is a tad much so if anyone maby wants a guarder swat vest send me a pm may trade or sell its a bit hot for it now ..

Comment

Originally posted by ohdearme View Post
                            lol just be punk and light a cig run your fingers through the mohawk blow some smoke in her face and turn your back on her forever ...
                            You clearly haven't met my grandmother.

Comment

me with 1Troop, a long time ago...
                              The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

There are some highly suspect mustaches in that photograph, but a nice photo none the less

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X