ARU Police loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ARU Police loadout

Strangely enough my Fobus Roto holster for my USP compact arrived from Israel today, very nice and spot on fit, I am now ordering the thigh leg as I wanted to first gauge how wide the belt fitting was so I knew what fitting to order with the thigh rig and as it is my first holster, I dont think im comfortable with having it sitting on my waist. How secure do you find it Redeye?

Comment

Heres my effort

This is the one pic i fancy showing

Comment

Oops bugger wrong one,

Comment

^^ nice coat!!

Comment

Just waiting on the last small touches of my loadout to arrive and then photos will be up of both us. Hopefully everything will be here tomorrow
            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
            I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

Here's everything I now have for my loadout. I'm pretty pleased with it all in all. Was done on a suprise unemployed budget so I had to sacrifice buying things like chocolate to buy kit...it's been tough :S

Comment

Originally posted by Roxy View Post
                Was done on a suprise unemployed budget so I had to sacrifice buying things like chocolate to buy kit...it's been tough :S
                LOL !!!!!!!!

Im in same Boat.
                I do however, Have the Bollé X800s though,
                Didnt trust my eyes to Ting Tong.
                WHO PUT NOS IN OPTIMUS' FUEL CELL?!?!?! http://discharges.org/rave/
                sigpic

Comment

Sweeeeet!
                  Looks awesome!
                  A skirmish pic with it on is needed, also the MP7 was always going to be better than a AUG for someone your size
                  [How much did all that cost exc. guns?]

Comment

Is that torch big enough!? could use it a bloody weapon! good grief.

good loadout by the way looks nice n accurate without breaking the law :P

Comment

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer View Post
                      Sweeeeet!
                      Looks awesome!
                      A skirmish pic with it on is needed, also the MP7 was always going to be better than a AUG for someone your size
                      [How much did all that cost exc. guns?]
                      I normally use an m16 at a skirmish. Between me and Redeye I own all the big guns

All in all it didn't cost alot to put together. I already owned the guns (looking at about £350 for mp7, glock and mags)

The vest and helmet came in at under £40 together.
                      The goggles I got copy ones for £12...and shot them alot to test them. The held up just fine.
                      Hot fuzz (yay!) police patch cost me £5
                      A large patch on my back cost £4
                      Trousers were £10
                      Ex issue police fleece was £5
                      Handcuffs were a pricey luxury at £20

Torch and holster cost nothing cos I stole them off Redeye.
                      Pouches I found in an old kit pile of mine
                      And my magnum boots I accuired a couple of years ago as a gift

In total the loadout comes in at costing my just under £100 for the new kit I had to buy.
                      If I had nothing to work with before I would be looking at spending around £500! including guns if not more

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post

good loadout by the way looks nice n accurate without breaking the law :P
                        Yeah apprently to carry around that particular torch without a bulb/batteries in it is a criminal offence as when it's not a torch is just a baton. But it's a damn good torch and a good backup weapon :P

I often use a torch of that size if I'm out on my own at night...obviously so I can see the way

Comment

Originally posted by Roxy View Post
                          I often use a torch of that size if I'm out on my own at night...obviously so I can see the way
                          ....and to beat would be criminals into submission

Comment

Are they magnum classics boots? If so I recently acquired some from redeye's recommendation :D They are awesome

Comment

Yeah, mine have been going strong for 2 years. Very very comfortable boots and very tough. I've been particularly good with polishing boots either.
                              I also suspect they were used before I was gifted them. i have no idea were they came from lol

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                                It is actually possible to buy a side handle to turn a maglight into a night stick (I wouldn't though, unless you want to meet a judge)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Roxy Been an airsofter since October 2008 Find out more about Roxy
                                Working...
                                X