Re: ARU Police loadout

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
    Middo, which county is that?
    Derbyshire
    TM/G&P MK14 Mod 0, G&P SR16 URX Shorty, TM Glock 18c GBB, DE L128A1

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
      Your chap there is look pretty decent for an ARU. Spray can a white "POLICE" onto helmet, and add some patches and chequers to the vest - job done!
      I'd avoid going for any POLICE markings at all tbh. Much more likely to get you in trouble if you've got POLICE all over your kit than not, better safe than sorry on this delicate load out if you ask me.

Comment

Agreed on that one. Any police markings will be put on on site only and removed whilst travelling. If the car gets stopped it's gonna be hard enough explaining the guns. Don't need police all over the kit aswell :S
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

Yep all police markings will be velcroed on rather than perminat, means I can use my stuff for a normal black loadout if needs be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Airsoft Social - Founder

Comment

Originally posted by bravotwozero View Post
            From memory, the officer who I had an encounter with was wearing 'normal' police uniform, a much thicker bullet proof vest and a black hawk serpa with a Glock in.

The serpa had a torch pouch attached to it, as well as the pistol obviously. He had no SMG or rifle.

Yes - A serpa! Maybe privately bought perhaps.
            Its issued mate not uncommon , blackhawk does the rounds alot up here for belt wear , while patrol wear its safarilands with room for a m3 , i dont want to go into it too much but im 100% they wear blackhawk kit (serpa , the cqb mag pouches ) under civvie jackets while on close protection or any job that needs a bit more of a low key approach. personally i would rather wear a leather pancake from bianchi or the likes.

Comment

Ive been speaking to a few armed officers centered around the bournemoth area

on standard patrols they wear safarilands with a glock and they said covert officers have a and i quote "some small plastic holster by hawk or something" ... so yeah murta a serpa and then when it all kicks off most still wear the safariland or higher end officers have that HUGE vault security holster that a lady was wearing during the roal moat case.

Comment

you mean the glock made security holster?

http://www.glock.com/english/acc_safetyholster.htm

i saw those on london plod a few years ago

Comment

Thats the one! huge great security vault of a thing!

yeah the trojans at netley HQ wear em when out and about as well

Comment

If you were in Liverpool, you may be lucky enough to spot a dead-squad officer sporting:
                    - Navy blue shirts, identical to the white ones but in navy: you could try ebay, or get a shor sleeve navy shirt and sew on radio loops.
                    - Black combat pants: you can get very similar ones from screwfix
                    - Rigg boots, they really are comfortable as slippers when you wear them in.
                    - Black clip on tie: should be easy enough to find.
                    - Epaulets with collar numbers
                    - Police Cap, the standard type, not a ball cap.
                    - 50mm belt, this type is issued to taser trained officers. link removed
                    - Cuffs, baton, CS, usually a personal mobile, all on the belt, as well as a Glock 17 in the Official Glock low ride holster.
                    - The vest i think is a special one manufactured by AEGIS armour. in contains the soft armour and plates, as well as pouches for magazines, an x26 taser and two radios
                    - the most important bit, is the big black 'legend' jacket. This can be am oversized typical black police jacket picket up on ebay, or if your feeling daring, get an Carrimore Enforcer jacket.
                    - for a long arm, they are running from the looks of it, either MP5's with the surefire foregrip, twin mags in a clamp or a HK G36c with surefire and eotech's to i think.

then you just need an armoured 3.2 ltr vectra C GSI or a merc vito and your sorted.
                    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 2 January, 2011, 09:47.
                    uıɐƃɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ƃuıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯɐ ı

Comment

• Re: ARU Police loadout

Here are some pics of my loadout so far

Will be replacing the viper vest for a police one with the Mp5 mag pouchs. I already have the body armour under it(Thanks work ) and will give the viper vest to my mate to use as it looks good and works well.
                      Airsoft Social - Founder

Comment

Lets try that again, stupid edit rules
                        Here are some pics of my loadout so far

Will be replacing the viper vest for a police one with the Mp5 mag pouchs. I already have the body armour under it(Thanks work ) and will give the viper vest to my mate to use as it looks good and works well.
                        Airsoft Social - Founder

Comment

Is that a FOBUS Tactical Thigh Rig you have there?

Comment

• Originally posted by NAUX View Post
                            Is that a FOBUS Tactical Thigh Rig you have there?
                            Ask Roxy, she got it for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Airsoft Social - Founder

Comment

I believe that is the fobus yeah. Came with the pistol I got him.

Here's some of my kit that arrived today. Excuse the jeans, they will be replaced with black trousers soon. Still waiting on some bolle 800 replica goggles, torch pouch to hold a large maglight, some patches and a couple of other small little pieces. Pleased so far though

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                              I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

Yep, its a Fobus drop-leg/thigh rig. Its good to see both gun and rig being put to use! It spent a its previous life sitting in my cupboard!
                                Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                                There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Roxy Been an airsofter since October 2008 Find out more about Roxy
                                Working...
                                X