ARU Police loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ARU Police loadout

It's not so much that you are carrying it, but why you are carrying it. If you have a perfectly reasonable excuse then that's fine. If you are carrying it because 'someone is after you' or 'just in case' then you obviously are carrying it as a weapon and not a torch... same applies to anything really.

Originally posted by Roxy View Post
    Yeah apprently to carry around that particular torch without a bulb/batteries in it is a criminal offence as when it's not a torch is just a baton. But it's a damn good torch and a good backup weapon :P

I often use a torch of that size if I'm out on my own at night...obviously so I can see the way
    uıɐƃɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ƃuıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯɐ ı

Comment

Exactly. As long as you're lighting your way with it, it's a torch. As soon as you stop using it for that it's not a torch. It was something I used to do when I lived a rural area with no street lights. My dad's maglight was dead useful for seeing where I was going at night and for walking my black dog. Not done it since I moved to a built up area where I can see what's around and don't have a dog to walk. I figure if I'm carrying something that big it'll make people think twice about going for me. As a young, small built girl of 17-18 on my own... I didn't hurt to have a big torch.
      Don't need it now I just tend to take a security guard with me instead
      Anyway, that's another topic me thinks
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

As a young, small built girl of 17-18 on my own... I didn't hurt to have a big torch.
        Don't worry Roxy, some people can't handle the fact that you have a bigger torch then them

Comment

Obviously. There is also a pouch that puts the torch on my belt kit. Some how it escaped the photo though.
          All in all I'm very please with the kit though.
          That said i welcome suggestions for improvements that won't cost me an arm and a leg

Comment

If you wanted a small handy torch which won't upstage others then a Surefire G2 is a good buy. Police officer i know uses one and says that Cree lights are also popular. You can pick them up for £30 for and incandesant but its worth investing more for a LED one as it saves you money on batteries and bulbs. Plus they are brighter.

Comment

Obviously. There is also a pouch that puts the torch on my belt kit. Some how it escaped the photo though.
              All in all I'm very please with the kit though.
              That said i welcome suggestions for improvements that won't cost me an arm and a leg
              Pair of black kneepads may finish it off nicely?

Comment

I went with the maglight purely because there was already one in the flat ready for use. £30 is far too much for me to spend on a torch right now sadly.

As for the knee, thought about it but dismissed it. All police loadouts I've seen with pads have looked a bit off

Comment

See the big circular black ones look alright :D

Also you can cheap out on a pair of viper ones, they're like £10-15 new or sometimes pop up on here for £5-7

Comment

Can you guys answer a question on this, travelling to an airsoft site in camo theres no issue of being pulled over by the police, but if you are wearing this clobber, wouldn't you be done for impersonating a police officer?

Comment

That looks very nice... where the hell did you get the taser pistol though? :O

Comment

Cheers mate, just wondering, I've got some Copper mates who are so far up their own a**ses I could imagine them booking someone for it!

Comment

Well here's my loadout now complete and ready for action. What do we think?

The flash on the camera washed out the colour a bit but I've found it shows the seperate parts of the loadout better so I decided to not edit it

Sadly however I did have a little accident

Comment

I like that, it looks really good all finished! Nice work!
                            Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

I got some pics of them outside of work the other day but the buggers wouldn't stay still long enough to get a clear photo.

I'll upload any I have got tonight

Comment

Here are some pic's i took last year at a help for hero's action day at our local force headqaurters. West mercia.

ARU Officer with SIG SG 551

Not the clearest of pics, but HK 417 used as a DMR

[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/34dklfs.jpg[/IMG
                                Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Roxy Been an airsofter since October 2008 Find out more about Roxy
                                Working...
                                X